[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Wow. Why so hostile towards me? It's rather rude of you honestly to use that kind of language.

You've been rather insulting in all of your posts so far.
How am I being rude? You regard yourself as a terrible player and Im Saying you are not, this is a compliment.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
How am I being rude? You regard yourself as a terrible player and Im Saying you are not, this is a compliment.
It was the wording of it and the tone of previous posts.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Is oreki actually injured?
He's only said he's been attacked the last 2 np. But he hasn't mentioned the damage. (Other than losing his identifying passive from the dp actions)
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Oh no! I had the same information :sexyflirt:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Btw @Beky does Badlands roleblock only count for the Day Phase or also for the night after.

It should count for the night cause it is a new cycle, right? I am just asking to make sure.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Yeah, and i trust oreki more than gambit, so I'm gonna go ahead and say more is earned regardless if you fire it on gambit.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Btw @Beky does Badlands roleblock only count for the Day Phase or also for the night after.

It should count for the night cause it is a new cycle, right? I am just asking to make sure.
I thought it was just for the DP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom