[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
If you're asking me I think gambit is the right lynch but that'll lead to nowhere with a few minutes left. Ryu is a plausible lynch

**vote lynch Ryu kishi**
[automerge]1594341518[/automerge]
oops

Vote Ryu kishi
Apparently the game plan for Gambit is to be the nest for nessos's townieness. If gambit is healed by nessos this np then it should appear in the WU. Also nessos says any townies wanting healing should visit gambit as well
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
is it actually for odd? I thought the sub was for Nova or someone else.
Yeah I thought so too. But if it is Odd then I feel like there shouldn't be a sub if he gets lynched out (which he seems like he will)
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Hmmmm if the sub is not for Novas then I think I know why...
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Ryu plays like always thats why everyone scumreads him like always. So Ryu is most likely Town.

Odd cause they don't like his cocky play, especially not him saying he can't be Scum through what Beky posted in sign up. So it feels more like a policy lynch
Even so I debunked his "townproof", I lean Town on Odd neither would Odd throw the towel so easily, but also the way Odd pushes Others and share information is more like his Townmeta.
(But noone listen to me cause it is me)

Shottie claimed Survivor, easy fakeclaim for scum. But it is Shottie she ain't gonna get lynched.



There are other candidates.
Chris Mic is the one with Doctor WU still didn't explain these WUs.


But actually noone cares.


Then we have Gambit whonclaimed to be Psychi his result was "Nessos, AL. and Shottie"
  • AL. claimed Frogger, Town with additional wincon and abilities more harmful then useful for Town. (He banned Pepe giving punishment for everyone using Pepe)
  • Joby who claimed to be Town with 6 lives (Joby and AL backing up each other, they are tied through Love Island and share chat)
  • I fullclaimed here, I wanna Proof myself using my persavation ability on Gambit, healing Gambit and all Towns visiting Gambit. @AL. is completly against it and prefers getting rid off me before I can Proof myself using my abilities.


Then there also @Waindo and @Pepper both of them overuse the backseat.

Besides that there are the useless 3rds Rej and Mango with their shitty trades.


I think there is not much more to say about this Day Phase.
nice way of twisting thins
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
nice way of twisting thins
Wait you didn't try lynch me before trying to proof my healer claim. According to my claim I haven't a single ability that can harm Town, but you still wanted to lynch me. Cause Joby has 6 lives and Gambit under pressure would never come up with a psychic fakeclaim. Thus I have to scum in the eyes of the Towny who wants to let us loose voting Power through him.:sarcasticshottie:

Feel free to ad stuff I missed to mention.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Then we have Gambit whonclaimed to be Psychi his result was "Nessos, AL. and Shottie"
  • AL. claimed Frogger, Town with additional wincon and abilities more harmful then useful for Town. (He banned Pepe giving punishment for everyone using Pepe)
  • Joby who claimed to be Town with 6 lives (Joby and AL backing up each other, they are tied through Love Island and share chat)
  • I fullclaimed here, I wanna Proof myself using my persavation ability on Gambit, healing Gambit and all Towns visiting Gambit. @AL. is completly against it and prefers getting rid off me before I can Proof myself using my abilities.
Hehehe. So wait who did Gambit have in his readings again? Has Nessos actually combined Joby and I? Now I wonder who else has done that....
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Now note folks. Nessos has CLAIMED to be healer without anything in the night or day actions to back up this claim.
Anyone can full claim but they need to have actions to back them up.
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Hehehe. So wait who did Gambit have in his readings again? Has Nessos actually combined Joby and I? Now I wonder who else has done that....
Yeah, wasn't it Joby and not you? @Gambit @Nessos
[automerge]1594343100[/automerge]
Now note folks. Nessos has CLAIMED to be healer without anything in the night or day actions to back up this claim.
Anyone can full claim but they need to have actions to back them up.
I mean in his defense being a healer makes him prime target, so it's understandable why he would want to keep it hidden. However, we will really see now though..
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Unless some votes don't count it's an RNG banishment.
I'm fine with either one getting banished really, personally feeling odd, really because of his "don't-give-a-fuckery". Town claiming like it's a given due to something outside the game
[automerge]1594343577[/automerge]
By the way, if anyone has cards they don't want, feel free to hit me up, maybe we can figure out a trade deal!
[automerge]1594343692[/automerge]
@Beky Maybe DP should last 30hrs instead of 36. If 24's too little, I feel 36 is a bit too long.
Only suggestion tho.
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Vote Ryu Kishi
[automerge]1594344579[/automerge]
Oh lol day is probs over now
Well - technically it's not over untill Beky says it is. But pretty much nothing else to be said here now anyway.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Didn't @Gambit mention @Oreki is lying and that he is not Invest immune.
How my action getting failed has anything to do with invest immune? Although it was a tracker ability not cop or other type of invest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom