I can win with town
I can win with mafia
At Thrillerbark.com, you don’t win with Shottie, Shottie wins with youI can win with indies

Hahahahaha...No. I insulted you. I have not pursued you. I have CAUGHT YOU.
Everyone: the head doctor’s stand is a remote one that can be sent after people (read ‘doctor sent his friend’ as ‘doctor sent his stand’)
I think nessos still has me on block so he can't seeTL;DR whatever the case may be, Shottie can hold this W
Chill it was actually me who caught him, but noone listen to me. Thats a standard problem of TownI have CAUGHT YOU.

Don't listen to Nessos, Joby you did goodChill it was actually me who caught him, but noone listen to me. Thats a standard problem of Town![]()
PM just says I had to praise pepe. But it doesn't say it has to be daily or more than once.
wait for @BekyPs- I used Pepe last dp with my vote still counting
Lol u chill XD let’s have our lovers quarrel in pm, you’re embarrassing meChill it was actually me who caught him, but noone listen to me. Thats a standard problem of Town![]()

Oh you are here.Don't listen to Nessos, Joby you did good
wait for @Beky
Eh well if you took vote it was no vote anyway. But that's some shady shitwait for @Beky
For everyone who didn't notice we are going to lynch Chris Mic this phase.
Chris attacked Odd.
Odd was backed up by Rej (Rej invested Odd as Town)
Chris keeps avoiding to post "I am Town" as requested by our lie detector.
There is no doubt, Chris is scum!
Just a warning. Never admit you are pursuing Chris if you voted for him otherwise you will loose a live.
Joby solved his character. Apparently it's a Jojo thingI'm gone for an hour and a half, I come back and Chris is looking even more worse and this looks solid on Chris being scum.
Ganging up on Chris frees up others tho while restricting town to ChrisSo Yay you guys have a lynch target. Good job good job.
What's next?
There's still hot potato in play
Are you all gonna gang up on chris this np? That would be the smart thing.
