Science.@Chris Mic what are you fighting for?
CONFESS! REVEAL ME! I swear I will claim this DP my character but SAY IT!OMG
[automerge]1594494525[/automerge]
I KNOW WHO CHRIS IS
check your PM@AL. You didn't answer me. Is the Pepe pass only for the dp?
PM just says I had to praise pepe. But it doesn't say it has to be daily or more than once.check your PM
What? No... I AM using that as my roleplay though. The Head Doctor's Stand actually hasn't been named yet.Chris Mic is The Head Doctor from JoJo part 8!!!! His stand is “DANGEROUS PURSUIT”
[automerge]1594494624[/automerge]
No matter what, you mustn’t pursue the head doctor!
You otaku mafia fucker, get necked!What? No... I AM using that as my roleplay though. The Head Doctor's Stand actually hasn't been named yet.
Ps- I used Pepe last dp with my vote still countingcheck your PM
If you really plan on checking Shottie you should let her post "I can win together with Town"@Shottie say "I am survivor"
I'm sorry... did you just pursue me?You otaku mafia fucker, get necked!
@Shottie can you please say thisIf you really plan on checking Shottie you should let her post "I can win together with Town"
Oh no! My serial killer intent has been discovered! And I haven't even attacked anyone yet! oh my demise!If you really plan on checking Shottie you should let her post "I can win together with Town"
Survivor can be misinterpreted and doesn't das much. In ToS also a SK can be seen as Survivor.
No. I insulted you. I have not pursued you. I have CAUGHT YOU.I'm sorry... did you just pursue me?
I can win with town
I can win with mafia
TL;DR whatever the case may be, Shottie can hold this WI can win with indies