[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Didn't nessos catch Chris by using his WU name and thought he was cool?
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
1 or 2 found out vs the entire roster found out btw :sarcasticshottie:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Nessos forgets that if I used judgement card on him he'd lose a life :blobaww:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
How do you think about a passive vet ability or a vengeful one. Really need something that hurts scum :blobcoolthink

Really good to have this Joker ability.

I really would like to hear some mean suggestions from my Townbuddies :blobpolice:
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
I'm off to bed.
Day ends in 12 hours. I might postpone a bit bcs i have corona testing at 10am
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Says he needs protection from scum but hasn't even had one visitor hmmmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom