[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
You still think I am scum even after the whole Chris Mic situation and after Joby outed Gambit as scum :catface:

I bet that to do with
can you read properly??

I was talking about last day :poggers::poggers:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I was afraid of getting lynched cause my action failed. My Idea was

Passive (1-shot):
You can redirect the lynch to player of your choice. If you pic Town you will die, if you Hit Not town you the shot refills
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Such townie moves. Throws lynch at 3rd parties to save himself.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I don't know, I thought the WU for Chris was kinda vague and you think you got him because you already were suspecting him at that point
And I was completly right with it.
The moment Chris outed himself as scum was this post.
POGGERS

Chad ODD



Huh? Well that's just cause I bully Nessos all the time in the mod chat and he can't do anything about it so his only way of coping is by versing me in an online forum game. How pathetic. :pepelaugh:



Didn't we have a whole arc about why that's a horrible idea...
He deflected my suspicion with a fake outside information.
[automerge]1594498858[/automerge]
@Oreki I'm town

let me catch up i'm not caught up yet
Many scumread you and for now only Chris says that you are Town :blobpolice:

But to be honest @Trustworthy Liberal looks worse then you.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
And I was completly right with it.
The moment Chris outed himself as scum was this post.

He deflected my suspicion with a fake outside information.
Would deflecting your suspicion with real outside information have been better?
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Not to mention he could have tried to convince some of us that even though his flavor was evil, the role was not. The head doctor is very well respected in his hometown in story. In the story my character is from, you could think of me as the final antagonist to the story, but here I am a town role
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom