[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
HOT POTATO

Also, ilu. Good night princess

@AL. go away. I want to sleep, and I veveryowan tels me to put bomb on him and her and whoteh fuck. I'm putting it on Shottie because she is 3rd, and I don¨t care. If I put it on Chris you'll lynch me. SO Shottie gets it. Good NIGHT. GOOD BYE
@Nessos
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
MUWHAHAHAHA! Now who wants to me nice to me?
Well. I can offer to sacrifice myself to your cause and have you bet on me to be at the legendary city first.... I have 11 lives..... and I can protect you from town as well as scum. I’m assuming your coordinating with someone else right now? Probs scum? Maybe even pm chat with mango? But let’s make believe in second chances for the both of us no? :bikinicat: Let’s discuss over wine and I’ll let you watch me eat crow
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Is the Pepe Curse still active lmao? Yikes yikes, what happened to peeps that posted one so far?
Your vote gets taken away. And you can be given the power to use pepe but the power wears off . BUT if you decline to praise pepe when asked you can get a really nice reward apparently
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Voting via Poll - Yes final Vote Count

And like calling your votes in the thread before using the poll. Worked well in the Jojo Reg game, and it's basically the only combo that gives you easy vote tracking and keeping tabs on what the VC is at at all times.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Well. I can offer to sacrifice myself to your cause and have you bet on me to be at the legendary city first.... I have 11 lives..... and I can protect you from town as well as scum. I’m assuming your coordinating with someone else right now? Probs scum? Maybe even pm chat with mango? But let’s make believe in second chances for the both of us no? :bikinicat: Let’s discuss over wine and I’ll let you watch me eat crow
This is suddenly a very different conversation from last dp when you really didn't want to be my choice champion. :chuu:
And I have no group chat. Just love messages passed in the night with my guests.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Also @joby... I would have to slap you to make sure you really would take the bomb :blobcry:
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
This is suddenly a very different conversation from last dp when you really didn't want to be my choice champion. :chuu:
And I have no group chat. Just love messages passed in the night with my guests.
Let’s you and me pay a visit to the lovers city and open up a pm—you can watch me eat my pride as a human being too?
[automerge]1594520939[/automerge]
Also @joby... I would have to slap you to make sure you really would take the bomb :blobcry:
Ahhhhhh only if you truly wanted to go that way Shottie! :blobworried: We all make choices, but at Thrillerbark.com your choices make Shottie slap the mouth off your face and forcibly strap a bomb to your chest.
[automerge]1594521043[/automerge]
I wonder if scum have figured out that I’m ok with dying yet?
[automerge]1594521073[/automerge]
It’s almost like it triggers abilities or something XD
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Day 3 Votecount as of post 2867

Pages
106-143 done
144


Nessos - Pepper > unvote > Chris Mic

Juliet - Trustworthy Liberal > unvote > Chris Mic

Gambit - Nessos

Oreki - Chris Mic

oddoddfruit - Chris Mic

joby - Mango > unvote > Chris Mic > unvote > Gambit > unvote > Chris Mic

Chris Mic - oddoddfruit

Shottie - no lynch

Larsi - Chris Mic

Al - Chris Mic
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Let’s you and me pay a visit to the lovers city and open up a pm—you can watch me eat my pride as a human being too?
Oooh my. You're almost too wild a lover. :sexyflirt: I don't know if I can handle that ride (or match up to it)...
You're totally ok taking Nessos down this dp though :ROFLMAO:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Day 3 Votecount as of post 2867

Pages
106-143 done
144


Nessos - Pepper > unvote > Chris Mic

Juliet - Trustworthy Liberal > unvote > Chris Mic

Gambit - Nessos

Oreki - Chris Mic

oddoddfruit - Chris Mic

joby - Mango > unvote > Chris Mic > unvote > Gambit > unvote > Chris Mic

Chris Mic - oddoddfruit

Shottie - no lynch

Larsi - Chris Mic

Al - Chris Mic
My vote was eaten by Al.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AL.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Whatchu guys think? Should I put the bomb in play and let it flop around a bit?
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Oooh my. You're almost too wild a lover. :sexyflirt: I don't know if I can handle that ride (or match up to it)...
You're totally ok taking Nessos down this dp though :ROFLMAO:
U certainly need to. He iis scum
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Alrighty duck duck goose boom time!
And y'all if you hot potato poor poor Drunk Mango I'll slap ya and tell him where to send the potato 😇
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom