- Messages
- 2,608
- Reaction score
- 5,256
- Points
- 8,950
- Salty Doubloons
- 119,096
Hot potatoAlso Kudos to @Shottie bullshitting her way out of lynch last DP
Hot potatoAlso Kudos to @Shottie bullshitting her way out of lynch last DP
Hot potato
Suddenly you want the bomb huh?@Kibi Shottie gave you the bomb, you need to quote me and say Hot Potato before the day phase ends which is only a few hours away
I mean he is FREAKING inactive![]()
He doesn't like me
Or not.Indeed. And this will make him active
![]()

Indeed. And this will make him active
![]()
most likely notOr not.![]()

Why's this excite you?most likely not![]()
![]()

I can't be slapped todaySuddenly you want the bomb huh?
Interesting contemplation isn't it?Or not.![]()
Oh NOW you like it?most likely not![]()
![]()
I thought of that actually, bit as I said early in the dp, I had thoughts of making you the one I bet on. So I wasn't going to slap yaI can't be slapped today
Let’s not let her head get too big nowanything done by shottie excites me![]()
You're flopping more than a fish on a boat...anything done by shottie excites me![]()
He voted for me 2 days in a row. Won't look THAT bad on me. Y'all have done much worseNow the bomb is no longer in Shotties hands it's safe for me to make my bid
The only way to stop it is for Shottie to slap Kibi and that wouldn't look very good for her
The other alternative is Kibi doesn't show up and gets blown up