[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Also my inability to count time did me dirty again...


We have 1 hour left in the dp, unless Beky extends it
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Hi Michelle how are you?
[automerge]1594532644[/automerge]

Wow, you're a voice actor. What's that like?
[automerge]1594532692[/automerge]
@Shottie please tell us more about the turtle egg situation you had earlier
Ah its stressful trying to get better was just a chill session was pretty fun just finshing now haha was a Danganronpa V3 community Voice over took 4 hours for the prolog so will be a long process.
[automerge]1594534918[/automerge]
Also my inability to count time did me dirty again...


We have 1 hour left in the dp, unless Beky extends it
Wait we are almost over good i have been super busy today wish i had been around more
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Hey does anyone know who we are voting and why???

I have missed alot of info
[automerge]1594535186[/automerge]
I wanted to ask Oreki something but i didn't have time.

Can you answer at my question?
[automerge]1594534699[/automerge]

your post shows your willingness to lynch but not the reason.
Don't lol me -_-
Oh shit Michelle is here hope your doing well been alittle but since we got to play a game together.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Caution though, he's created interesting unkillable characters before.
Why the freck would there be an unkillable character that seems stupid OP in a game like this right?
Like i know there was a rule against insta kills but nothing else.
I know this cause otherwise i would have been Town Megumin with a 1-shot kill that disabled me for two days and a few small other things
[automerge]1594535878[/automerge]
Nah, everything else is in the thread that you can read at your leisure
I will indeed try to read back today but Shottie said there is an hour left so....
Maybe tomorrow yeah or over night i will actually have time to it is almost midnight here.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Why the freck would there be an unkillable character that seems stupid OP in a game like this right?
Like i know there was a rule against insta kills but nothing else.
I know this cause otherwise i would have been Town Megumin with a 1-shot kill that disabled me for two days and a few small other things
That's what's so fun about MM. If you get creative enough you can be pretty unkillable. (Like I should have made a thing where everytime someone said my name I got a boon :ROFLMAO: )
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
That's what's so fun about MM. If you get creative enough you can be pretty unkillable. (Like I should have made a thing where everytime someone said my name I got a boon :ROFLMAO: )
That sound like fun honestly i think i was very UNcreative here sadly i wish i had realized how far i could have gone but thats semantics
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
And having played with Chris before he made a character that doesn't take damage on odd nights. :LOL:
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
I made a thing where whenever I get voted the host anounces that I've been kicked in the balls, don't ask me why I did that just appreciate that I did.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
And having played with Chris before he made a character that doesn't take damage on odd nights. :LOL:
WTF like seriously.

I made a thing where whenever I get voted the host anounces that I've been kicked in the balls, don't ask me why I did that just appreciate that I did.
Like that makes me go haha atleast but unkillable is Oof.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
I don't need to rely on fancy overpowered abilities, my skills alone are enough to get me through
I like to have them but have none.
Like my role is actually very tame and just ment to be a hattip to the character.

Either way so Chris is the lynch target we have people voting them is there a VC anywhere cause i see the poll isn't one.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
45min left.

Who has the bomb?
[automerge]1594536430[/automerge]
I like to have them but have none.
Like my role is actually very tame and just ment to be a hattip to the character.

Either way so Chris is the lynch target we have people voting them is there a VC anywhere cause i see the poll isn't one.
We Vote via thread this phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom