[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
@Larsi it could be possible anyone who votes Chris in the Day phase and attacks him at night gets damaged

These Greeks are as Sly as Hades peeping Shottie's SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Those damn SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
I understand. But what does the minefield DO....
Unfortunately, I am legally not allowed to disclose that information here. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you're Indie but others not so much.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Unfortunately, I am legally not allowed to disclose that information here. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you're Indie but others not so much.
I just wanted to make sure you understood what you were asking of me. But if indies are good then... coo
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Btw @Mango Senpai I think you might have some good cards with you atm and i have a card or two that is now considered a rarity since it is no longer available.
And assuming Bonnie really had no shady shit happen to her I am willing to have a card trade with you.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Roger that.
Town should focus their other resources on Gambit unless Christina Mic survives lynch

Shottie's SIDE CHEST MUSCLES tho
Gambit looks like a scum veteran who can also attack and some of the players are scared to visit him because of this.
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Btw @Mango Senpai I think you might have some good cards with you atm and i have a card or two that is now considered a rarity since it is no longer available.
And assuming Bonnie really had no shady shit happen to her I am willing to have a card trade with you.
I don't think anything shady happened to me....so go for it!!!!
Scum yer face. I am townie unlike u and nessy
Stop trying man, how are you able to keep this Town-act up
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Unvote
[automerge]1594680955[/automerge]
Btw @Mango Senpai I think you might have some good cards with you atm and i have a card or two that is now considered a rarity since it is no longer available.
And assuming Bonnie really had no shady shit happen to her I am willing to have a card trade with you.
Yer killing me Shottie
[automerge]1594681059[/automerge]
I’m an insidious immortal entity who’s form knows no bounds; surely there is something to be worked out between the two of us?
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I don't think anything shady happened to me....so go for it!!!!
Well.. It was quite a few days ago you traded with me the first time, and nothing happened then, nothing happened now..

I would pretty much guarantee that my trades are safe - however purchases are not
[automerge]1594681445[/automerge]
hahaha..
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Gambit looks like a scum veteran who can also attack and some of the players are scared to visit him because of this.
Did anyone visit him and take damage?
[automerge]1594681808[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom