- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 1,349
- Points
- 6,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,510
you mean last night/ today?Did anyone visit him and take damage?
[automerge]1594681808[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
hahaha
you mean last night/ today?Did anyone visit him and take damage?
[automerge]1594681808[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Since the game startedyou mean last night/ today?
hahaha
I'm pretty sure it happened quite early on, I don't remember who it was. I think it was Nessos or smtn. Check threadmarksSince the game started
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
I was set to make you my bet as champion this day but Bonnie's minefield screwed me over and I now have to wait.Yer killing me Shottie
Oreki visited Gambit on N1 and he lost a life. Rej and Larsi were the players who visited Oreki on that night and they said they did not attack Oreki. On day 1 I think it was it looked like Gambit hinted he is a veteran.Did anyone visit him and take damage?
[automerge]1594681808[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Gambit is confirmed scum, he just admitted itOreki visited Gambit on N1 and he lost a life. Rej and Larsi were the players who visited Oreki on that night and they said they did not attack Oreki. On day 1 I think it was it looked like Gambit hinted he is a veteran.
Wait, Nessos is a town healer?Chris and Bonni and gambit are confirmed scum. Some people suspect mango of also being scum. Some people believe him being third who is posi town.
chris has the bomb again. Probably going to give it to Nessos unfortunately. Nessos is confirmed town’s healer.
Just imagine lynch redirects or lynch avoid abilities would happen...it would stretch the game towards Day 20So for anyone who's never played MM before and is super confused why Chris and Bonnie, who appear to be outted scum, are feeling totally ok with being outted as scum.... it's due to the fact that it will take many dp to kill them most likely and during that time they can do as much damage as they would like.
Welcome to the longest game, Monster Mafia.
Why not? hahahhahaWait, Nessos is a town healer?
I dont like this.
I start to dislike you Shottie. And you will soon feel my wrath.Btw @Mango Senpai I think you might have some good cards with you atm and i have a card or two that is now considered a rarity since it is no longer available.
And assuming Bonnie really had no shady shit happen to her I am willing to have a card trade with you.
I feel like imbalance is bound to happen.Why not? hahahhaha
This makes me think Gambit is a scum veteran just like from the reg game Yamada-Kun and the 7 witches where there was a scum veteran.Gambit is confirmed scum, he just admitted it
HAHAHAHA
I like this plan. Rej Town Leader, leading Town even if he's not town himselfHear me out everyone who is town and has offensive capabilities.
Please attack Trustworthy Liberal at night.
Thanks guys. I will explain next night.
Ah man, I love that intro songThis makes me think Gambit is a scum veteran just like from the reg game Yamada-Kun and the 7 witches where there was a scum veteran.
Oh you want me to talk more? Shut up scum.I like this plan. Rej Town Leader, leading Town even if he's not town himself
You are putting me on the spot here, my man. My friendship with Bonnie extends to trading, she isn't even backing meOh you want me to talk more? Shut up scum.
@Mango Senpai
Todd my dearest friend. I beg you, can you shackle your friend Bonnibel? You forgot? We both are indies with common interests. I love our talks.
I dont need stupid irony or sarcasm to fiddle between my plays.
