[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I'm starting to get paranoid Mango is a cult leader since it said he offered a contract to someone. Maybe Trustworthy got recruited by Mango and that would explain why Rej got guilty on Trustworthy and why Trustworthy has been defending Mango so much.
I dont know why but I love you this game. I wish I could help your paranoia and increase your success rate.

Btw I am the contractor not Mango.
[automerge]1594717497[/automerge]
It is possible I suppose to have been Busdriven cause of cards right???

Or redirected same way but honestly I have no idea who's flavor it would fit. Could be that Jojos character doctor thing I have no idea don't know Jojos.

But juat targeting me in general isn't a good idea I know where I am to vist but actions directed on my arn't smart.

I am about to pass out its 1am here so might hit the hay.

I think Shottie made a reference chart we can look over that I think for night actions to see if we can figure out who did it unless it's a hidden action but that would be werid to use on me unless mafia did something to me when I was roleblocked.

Might be more to the mines in this universe that we don't know about then.

However most likely outcome is you just lied. I'll consider all the options as we have time cause if the outed mafia already infront of us.
[automerge]1594714584[/automerge]
Also when i said I was uncreative I ment it I could have done cool things but I just went simple minded the cat litteraly just makes my other abilities work that's it.

I get rewarded for staying in save targets and punished for going on people who get attacked.
[automerge]1594714796[/automerge]
Okay yeah my blinks are getting scarcely long I sleep now good night.
Will answer the wallie later fam.
[automerge]1594717528[/automerge]
This last NP though they used Oreki's name to start a contract
I am the contractor.
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom