[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
It must have. Are there any concrete reasons to believe he's bad news? I've got some cool stuff from the D0 AI program he ran.
I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.
And yet you refuse to answer the question I have posed to you. Exactly when are you claiming to have checked me.

After that is given I shall post my logs
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Was Ryu the top vote getter the phase he was lynched? Remember Nessos asking about the final VC.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
How many ««««««« neutral »»»»»»»» indies have we gotten so far? :catsdank:
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Was Ryu the top vote getter the phase he was lynched? Remember Nessos asking about the final VC.
I can't remember I thought it was like
6 Ryu
2 Odd

Some other votes
[automerge]1594710686[/automerge]
How many ««««««« neutral »»»»»»»» indies have we gotten so far? :catsdank:
3 claims Rej, Mango, Shottie I believe this is it with I think two people claiming alternative win cons but still town.
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
Michelle you subbed in for Ryu and i prosume go the information from him as such.

If this is true you got a cat show up Day 1 (or two depends if you count the evening as a day) I believe
[automerge]1594709611[/automerge]

Clarification this cat is from me as I stated the other day
Should i have it on the PMs, let me check, maybe i missed it
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
known Greatest Of All Time lynched, N1, N2, D2, N3
known Frogger N1, D1, N2, N3, N4
known Mercenary Overlord N1
Lady Heir N1, N2, D2, N3, N4
known Energy Saver N1, N4 (suspicious WU), N4
known Lab Rat N1, N2, N3
known Eighth N1, D1, N2, D2 (attacked Oreki D2...?), N4 but claims not them
The Bruised N1
known Pamela N1, N2, D2, N3, N4
Swift Scout N1, N3
Savior N1, N4
Sandman N1, N2, N3, N4 Antasma
The Brother N1, N3, N4
known Doctor N1 (note real doctor), D1, N2, N2 (one is claimed by Nessos), D2, D3, Lynched, N4
known ??? N2, N4
known? Interrogator N1, D1, N2, D2, N3, N4
known Game Developer N1, N2
known? Dragon Aspect N3, N4 supposedly

Bomb travel:
Bonnie> Chris
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
You should do something like you are Cat Sitting this is a large part of how my role works
i received the cat, Beky said to take care of it 2 days, honestly i didn't get a thing from that, and i didn't know i still have it.
Cat sitting means what? Explain in more words please
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
known Greatest Of All Time lynched, N1, N2, D2, N3, D3
known Frogger N1, D1, N2, N3, D3, N4
known Mercenary Overlord N1, lynched*
Lady Heir N1, N2, D2, N3, N4
known Energy Saver N1, N4 (suspicious WU), N4
known Lab Rat N1, N2, N3
known Eighth N1, D1, N2, D2 (attacked Oreki D2...?), N4 but claims not them
The Bruised N1
known Pamela N1, N2, D2, N3, N4
Swift Scout N1, N3
Savior N1, N4
Sandman N1, N2, N3, N4 Antasma
The Brother N1, N3, N4
known Doctor N1 (note real doctor), D1, N2, N2 (one is claimed by Nessos), D2, D3, Lynched, N4
known ??? N2, N4
known? Interrogator N1, D1, N2, D2, N3, N4
known Game Developer N1, N2
known? Dragon Aspect N3, N4 supposedly

Bomb travel:
Bonnie> Chris

I've forgot to update day actions...
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
i received the cat, Beky said to take care of it 2 days, honestly i didn't get a thing from that, and i didn't know i still have it.
Cat sitting means what? Explain in more words please
My role has very few usages the person with my cat allows me to vist then without expending usages.

IE Night one I used what is call Hide Out in you.

Pretty much it's a hider action I was at your house if you would have been damaged I would have been. But anyone visting me directly auto fails.
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
My role has very few usages the person with my cat allows me to vist then without expending usages.

IE Night one I used what is call Hide Out in you.

Pretty much it's a hider action I was at your house if you would have been damaged I would have been. But anyone visting me directly auto fails.
i see, hope my post helps
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom