[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Now the real action begins huh..
[automerge]1594820053[/automerge]
hahahaha
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Well guys, hahahhaha

I'm gonna be gone for 20 hours. Going on a looooong drive.
cya guys on the other end

hahahah
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
@novaselinenever For once please stop dying... like c'mon
[automerge]1594820799[/automerge]
@Larsi this day phase pass the bomb to Bonni or either Mango
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Love you Chris but you got the deaded

Novaselinenever, you hardly got to play but at least we don't have to worry about whether or not your maf

Larsi with the spud, good times

Vote Lynch Bonnibel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[automerge]1594821615[/automerge]
This is how the rest of the game goes, we kill in order from 100% confirmed scum to pretty scummy to maybe they could possibly be scum

Bonnibel
Gambit
Mango
Shottie
Rej
Al

Anything wrong with my list, let me know

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Pepper is Sandman. I would say the lynch order should be this

Bonnibel
Pepper
Gambit
Mango
Trustworthy
Shottie
Rej

Vote Lynch Bonnibel
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Vote lynch Bonnibel

Town, my taunt ability was upgraded so that if I choose a target with an attacking ability—they HAVE to use it on my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES even if they didn’t want to HAHAHAHAH I taunted Bonni and lost 2 lives, but it’s ok I still have 9 HAHAHAH
[automerge]1594822815[/automerge]
@AL. YOU HAVE MADE THESE SIDE CHEST MUSCLES HAPPY AS A CLAM HAHAHAHAH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom