[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Don’t kill @AL. !! THESE SIDE CHEST MUSCLES DO NOT CONSENT!!!

Frogged gave me 2 votes for today :ghostie:
[automerge]1594823329[/automerge]

Full claim please bitch:sexyflirt:
[automerge]1594823339[/automerge]
HAHAHAH
You did not show up on the wu.
Bitchy Love, I already claimed pages ago. I am town Interrogator.

Yeah, I didn't appear in the WU. It was a s4eamless kill. I got my armor aka tracking device issued by CIA.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Bitchy Love, I already claimed pages ago. I am town Interrogator.

Yeah, I didn't appear in the WU. It was a s4eamless kill. I got my armor aka tracking device issued by CIA.
Ah yes, the CIA. They are well known for supplying tools to good guys.

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
Who Subbed in for Ryu?

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Me
[automerge]1594831000[/automerge]
No need to sow obvious confusion where there's none. Michelle killed chris and nova stepped on a mine. Im more wondering who lab rat attacked.

Why do you specifically think at trustworthy's house.

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
if you say so..
[automerge]1594831189[/automerge]
Vote lynch Bonnibel
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Me
[automerge]1594831000[/automerge]

if you say so..
[automerge]1594831189[/automerge]
Vote lynch Bonnibel
Did you not kill chris? It said you killed someone, but it said nova got killed by mines, and chris was the only other person to die.

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES

vote bonnibel
@Beky
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
This new lynch rule is a bit unfair towards us scummies....

I tried helping Mafia a bit but it seems like they can only do so much. Now I'm rooting for Kibi to kill half the playerbase. Or Mango to survive, if he can. DONT TOUCH MANGO YALL, HE'S SIMPLY A SURVIVOR.
[automerge]1594832207[/automerge]
All I can say is don't forget to rez me, someone out there who gets that card ;)
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
Did you not kill chris? It said you killed someone, but it said nova got killed by mines, and chris was the only other person to die.

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES

vote bonnibel
@Beky
I targeted Cris, and so he died, but Mango interpreted in other way.
You say he was just confused. :shrug
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I am tired of repeating myself here.
I am Interrogator, Ethan Hunt and my abilities are as follows

Attack at night. If they are scum they'd die. If I targeted a town, nothing will happen to them and it will show in the WU that my attack FAILED. I dunno why on N3, it didn't show as it FAILED when I targeted Nessos and then he flipped town. Before he died, I was convinced that he was scum because of the WU. Maybe somebody has redirected me to some scum and so it did.

If I removed my vest, all my successful actions will not be traced as it will be swept by the agency aka CIA, whereas, I cannot be tracked.
[automerge]1594832949[/automerge]
not die but lose a life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom