[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Also I refuse to believe all our thirds can win with town. But that's another matter. Oreki

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Still literally the only input you have given and we are ojnday 5
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Gambit used a psychic ability and this looks like a really ballsy move for a scum to do. Looking on the wu it shows Gambit has only attacked once which was on Nessos and like what Gambit said he thinks he might have been redirected. Gambit's action on N1 and N2 looks really consistent on what he is saying. I'm not confident on Gambit being scum.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
gambit can vanish and actions on him fails right??

so why not lynch him??
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
gambit can vanish and actions on him fails right??

so why not lynch him??
You fool? I am town. lynch me and them town members are down.

You are 3rd so you don't care at all.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AL.
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Gambit used a psychic ability and this looks like a really ballsy move for a scum to do. Looking on the wu it shows Gambit has only attacked once which was on Nessos and like what Gambit said he thinks he might have been redirected. Gambit's action on N1 and N2 looks really consistent on what he is saying. I'm not confident on Gambit being scum.
Welp I can't use that day ability anymore since D3 because I am hopping locations.
[automerge]1594835235[/automerge]
He's town
Pepepig
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Also even if gambit is suspect he's for the last when we get rid of bonnie, mango, liberal
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I wonder why you'd take me last if I am scum?
Can you lynch 2 scums at same time?
[automerge]1594835507[/automerge]
So you think there's 3 or 4 mafia and 4 or 3 thirds?
[automerge]1594835425[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
No someone mentioned your wincon is for half players to die so I thought you're third
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Can you lynch 2 scums at same time?
[automerge]1594835507[/automerge]

No someone mentioned your wincon is for half players to die so I thought you're third
Your mean Bonnibel lmao

If my wincon was half players to die then I wouldn't bring Ryu/Michelle back with my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
[automerge]1594836329[/automerge]
Still literally the only input you have given and we are ojnday 5
I mean no scum hunting has been done since Day 2:sarcasticshottie:

How's your SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Your mean Bonnibel lmao

If my wincon was half players to die then I wouldn't bring Ryu/Michelle back with my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
[automerge]1594836329[/automerge]

I mean no scum hunting has been done since Day 2:sarcasticshottie:

How's your SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
So you're Savior? I didnt catch it if you'd already claimed lol
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I mean if we're talking about scum hunting then I haven't seen one proper from anyone even I have put to no effort in doing that so it's not really valid to say Kibi not providing anything lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom