I am a unique person with very different person then most and is why i get miskilled alot.When things can be done simply you shouldn't try to be unique
Also others are wrong that's why they're believing sk theory
oh nice1 year for forum mafia
I have a large amount of times being Mislynched includeing Both years i have competed in the MU championship
2 Years on homesite
I play everyother day on my homesite in a much more WILD game play imagine this the cards and everything but game are only an hour long.
Yeah text is werid for me (Homesite is all Voice Chat and is most likely the reason i get mislynched alot because of this medium change)oh nice
Heyheyheyheyheyhey! Killing me is NOT gift! I will not be your Romeo this way!@Shottie since the story of our SIDE CHEST MUSCLES had such a tragic beginning—it is only fitting that they share a tragic end </3
I hope you enjoy this gift!![]()
I don't think the mines will go with bonnie, but still yeahWe won't lynch Gambit, the Gambit lynch sounds rigged and set up.
We will lynch Bonnie, the mines have to go.
I am out now guys, XOXO
[automerge]1594855772[/automerge]
Also
Unvote
My vote counts zero HAHAHAHAHA
I still haven't gotten back at you for making me suffer 2 damageHeyheyheyheyheyhey! Killing me is NOT gift! I will not be your Romeo this way!
This as well like was i the only one who thought they were SK over Mafia like doesn't seem werid at all for me...
If i am actually being suspected at all why doesn't Larsi track me and i can profore my hide action that way all my actions that are confirmable are well proven.
Also Juliet you have
Chris is already dead and flipped mafia and personally think Gambit is 100% mafia and should be lynched today over Bonni.
Pepper I havn't seen them at all this game and as such would be fine with killing them
Mango I think with a highly likely SK in Booni this is jsut a neutral like shottie if Booni flips mafia i would be more likely to reconsider.
What if we swapped Gambit to the front of this
Gambot>Bonnie>mango?
I don't know who attacked me i just dislike teemo so assumed them.Your keep complicating things. First of all, you have been saying Teemo attacked you when it has already been established that Bonni attacked you and then later on you go back to saying Teemo attacked you. Next I said Pepper is Sandman and you ignored me about saying who Pepper is and you wanted to lynch Gambit instead when I said I was not confident on Gambit being scum due to his actions. Your whole approach in this game doesn't look townie.
shhhhhhhhhhhh sleep my queenHeyheyheyheyheyhey! Killing me is NOT gift! I will not be your Romeo this way!
I gave you HOURS to come back and throw that bomb. I didn't even slap you. So really it's your own inactivity that made you get 2 damageI still haven't gotten back at you for making me suffer 2 damage
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES HAHAHA
I don't know who attacked me i just dislike teemo so assumed them.
Was all one message of hit with dart and damaged.
Also kinda keep forgetting Pepper is a thing cause well what have they done at al feels like they arn't even playing the game but would be fine with a wagon there instead.
Also for the bolded you guys know and i stated at the start i play differently then most and peoples first assumtion is that i am just not town.
If you expect me to rememver everone's names when i barly play with them i don't know what to say even more so when said person has Checks ISO 27 posts comapred to my 150 almost posts.
a tizzy is forming. Nonononononono! You were my 1st choice!!!shhhhhhhhhhhh sleep my queen
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES!!!
The bomb blew up at like 8 or 9:30 a sunday morning for them.I gave you HOURS to come back and throw that bomb. I didn't even slap you. So really it's your own inactivity that made you get 2 damage
![]()
And I sent it to him with 16 hours left in the day period.The bomb blew up at like 8 or 9:30 a sunday morning for them.

Hot potato
I'm not into S&M though....Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES!!!!!
Let’s not get ahead of ourselvesI'm not into S&M though....
