[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
We won't lynch Gambit, the Gambit lynch sounds rigged and set up.

We will lynch Bonnie, the mines have to go.

I am out now guys, XOXO
[automerge]1594855772[/automerge]
Also
Unvote

My vote counts zero HAHAHAHAHA
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
When things can be done simply you shouldn't try to be unique

Also others are wrong that's why they're believing sk theory
I am a unique person with very different person then most and is why i get miskilled alot.
[automerge]1594855957[/automerge]
I hate my brain sometimes
[automerge]1594856118[/automerge]
I can just target with my Refresh ability tonight You get notified from it.

Something like you are now my Apprentice.

Flavor Wise is this character
All that happens is i can have one out at a time and if one of us dies the other gets to refresh an limited use ability.
 
Last edited:

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
1 year for forum mafia

I have a large amount of times being Mislynched includeing Both years i have competed in the MU championship

2 Years on homesite

I play everyother day on my homesite in a much more WILD game play imagine this the cards and everything but game are only an hour long.
oh nice
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Maybe i should lay down but like my actions are all confirmable
only one that is hard to is the Hide ability but if you guys are that concerned just track me Next time you can and let me know so i can well do it that night. (Thought it might not work due to wording on my ability)
actually yeah that might just auto fail but the WU should clear it honestly.

Yeah am gonna lay down for now i am tired.

Yeah text is werid for me (Homesite is all Voice Chat and is most likely the reason i get mislynched alot because of this medium change)
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
@Shottie since the story of our SIDE CHEST MUSCLES had such a tragic beginning—it is only fitting that they share a tragic end </3

I hope you enjoy this gift!:pandaawn:
Heyheyheyheyheyhey! Killing me is NOT gift! I will not be your Romeo this way!
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
We won't lynch Gambit, the Gambit lynch sounds rigged and set up.

We will lynch Bonnie, the mines have to go.

I am out now guys, XOXO
[automerge]1594855772[/automerge]
Also
Unvote

My vote counts zero HAHAHAHAHA
I don't think the mines will go with bonnie, but still yeah

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Heyheyheyheyheyhey! Killing me is NOT gift! I will not be your Romeo this way!
I still haven't gotten back at you for making me suffer 2 damage

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES HAHAHA
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
This as well like was i the only one who thought they were SK over Mafia like doesn't seem werid at all for me...

If i am actually being suspected at all why doesn't Larsi track me and i can profore my hide action that way all my actions that are confirmable are well proven.

Also Juliet you have


Chris is already dead and flipped mafia and personally think Gambit is 100% mafia and should be lynched today over Bonni.
Pepper I havn't seen them at all this game and as such would be fine with killing them
Mango I think with a highly likely SK in Booni this is jsut a neutral like shottie if Booni flips mafia i would be more likely to reconsider.

What if we swapped Gambit to the front of this
Gambot>Bonnie>mango?

Your keep complicating things. First of all, you have been saying Teemo attacked you when it has already been established that Bonni attacked you and then later on you go back to saying Teemo attacked you. Next I said Pepper is Sandman and you ignored me about saying who Pepper is and you wanted to lynch Gambit instead when I said I was not confident on Gambit being scum due to his actions. Your whole approach in this game doesn't look townie.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Your keep complicating things. First of all, you have been saying Teemo attacked you when it has already been established that Bonni attacked you and then later on you go back to saying Teemo attacked you. Next I said Pepper is Sandman and you ignored me about saying who Pepper is and you wanted to lynch Gambit instead when I said I was not confident on Gambit being scum due to his actions. Your whole approach in this game doesn't look townie.
I don't know who attacked me i just dislike teemo so assumed them.
Was all one message of hit with dart and damaged.
Also kinda keep forgetting Pepper is a thing cause well what have they done at al feels like they arn't even playing the game but would be fine with a wagon there instead.

Also for the bolded you guys know and i stated at the start i play differently then most and peoples first assumtion is that i am just not town.

If you expect me to rememver everone's names when i barly play with them i don't know what to say even more so when said person has Checks ISO 27 posts comapred to my 150 almost posts.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I still haven't gotten back at you for making me suffer 2 damage

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES HAHAHA
I gave you HOURS to come back and throw that bomb. I didn't even slap you. So really it's your own inactivity that made you get 2 damage
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I don't know who attacked me i just dislike teemo so assumed them.
Was all one message of hit with dart and damaged.
Also kinda keep forgetting Pepper is a thing cause well what have they done at al feels like they arn't even playing the game but would be fine with a wagon there instead.

Also for the bolded you guys know and i stated at the start i play differently then most and peoples first assumtion is that i am just not town.

If you expect me to rememver everone's names when i barly play with them i don't know what to say even more so when said person has Checks ISO 27 posts comapred to my 150 almost posts.
:blobcorn: a tizzy is forming.

shhhhhhhhhhhh sleep my queen

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES!!!
Nonononononono! You were my 1st choice!!!
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I gave you HOURS to come back and throw that bomb. I didn't even slap you. So really it's your own inactivity that made you get 2 damage
The bomb blew up at like 8 or 9:30 a sunday morning for them.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Lol I actually can’t remember if I have 9 or 11 lives left and Beky is afk......

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much :sexyflirt:

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom