[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I can't sleep, I'm too hyped to play MM
And i just returned off and off playing games with a friend.

Still dislike the Rej lynch and could go for an Odd right now heavliy dislike their "i am lock town and don't need to defend mysefl" compared yo yesterday disliking pressure from a vote seems odd.
He says that if you vote him you only get flavor text that you kick him in the nuts, but be wary. I chose to vote for him becaus of the defense he has. But as it is right now, Rej does get lynched. However meaningless
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Vote lynch Gambit
For now Vote lynch Chris


Since tomorrow is my Birthday you can expect that this was my last post for this Day Phase.

See you Day 2!
If there is no cult then why do you suddenly have Grimes as your avatar?

Vote Lynch Rej
because I have an awful sense of humor and a death wish :blobhappy:
[automerge]1593993515[/automerge]
Vote collusion oddfruit

why does a simple change in someone’s avatar enough for you to go after a useless third that we just don’t have to accept offer from if we don’t want. Town should be focusing on finding more scum right now. Your single minded push on Rej and how easily you fell for my taunt has me highly suss
[Change Vote Lynch Chris Mic]
I investigated you. But that settles it.

vote lynch rej
Yeah, and Im doing this, just to make sure my vote works on him.

unvote
Hmm, double post for some reason

vote rej
Unvote

Vote Lynch Rej



I know you two visited me unless someone has tampered with my result which I doubt since both you and rej have confirmed that so I don't think that. If Rej flip killing role you'll be clear
[automerge]1594066240[/automerge]
Just to be clear I am believing in Larsi more because I used a lie detector so he's legit for now
Yep... now if we consider Larsi results as well then Gambit is most likely the bad guy but let see his reply to this
[automerge]1594067310[/automerge]
Unvote
But Card lie detect only works in questions.

But you said you lie detect this post of Larsi

Which wasn't a reply to a question it was a reply to an order.



But thats not the only part were Orekis claims are flawed and smell like lies.

Now he offered us he has a passive that told him "Rej and Larsi visisted him", but he cleared up Rej early on and didn't directly push Larsi while he must have thought Larsi blocked and attacked him.

And bow he came up telling us he is unblockable?!? After Larsi said he tracked him.


Vote lynch Oreki
Vote Lynch Rej
[automerge]1594073860[/automerge]

If really are town then honestly... you've created yourself one scummy role
Wait, we're voting Rej? I mean if we are to vote anyone I guess it's him. I'd rather reach results than... not, so, sure.

Vote Lynch: Rej

NO CATGIRL WAIFUS NO LAIFU
[change vote lynch Chris]
Vote lynch Rej

My first vote in 6months and it's on Rej. In the madness of 2020 good to see there's still some normality:catsalute:
Change Vote Lynch Rej
Very true. I think OddOdd is making himself too sus.

I said I wasn't going to vote but..

Vote OddOddFruit
vote no lynch

Not enough to turn the tide from Rej, but I've been burned enough by indies dying D1 that I won't be part of his ghost revenge...
this post is too weird my lady

vote shottie
unvote
vote rej
[automerge]1594087716[/automerge]
Nessos - Gambit > Chris > Oreki > Chris

oddoddfruit - Rej > Chris > Rej

joby - oddoddfruit

Larsi - Rej > unvote > Rej

Oreki - unvote > Rej > unvote > Rej

Chris Mic - Rej

Al - Rej > Shottie > unvote > Rej

Kibi - Rej

Mango Senpai - oddoddfruit

Shottie > no lynch

Not voting - Waindo, Bonnibel, Gambit, Rej, Trustworthy Liberal, novaselinenever, Ryu Kishi, Pepper



Did I get anything wrong?
 
Last edited:
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
[change vote lynch Shottie]
[automerge]1594089370[/automerge]
Prefering No lynch over Indie lynch is just laughable.

Its like she tries hard to Show that should Not go after Indie Day 1.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
[change vote lynch Shottie]
[automerge]1594089370[/automerge]
Prefering No lynch over Indie lynch is just laughable.

Its like she tries hard to Show that should Not go after Indie Day 1.
Daaawww the Rej angle didn't work out for ya?
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Daaawww the Rej angle didn't work out for ya?
You jumped on Rej train early on followed by getting quote denfensove about it.

So far you didn't contribute anything besides jumping on Indie train early on and beingad because I called you out for it.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
You jumped on Rej train early on followed by getting quote denfensove about it.
What train exactly are you talking about?
I only got involved in cult speculation. And again that was 1 post.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
What train exactly are you talking about?
I only got involved in cult speculation. And again that was 1 post.
Yeah you directly jumped on this train thats why I called you out alongside 3 others.
What else did you do this phase?
(Besides jumping on this train early on and being mad about being called out for it?)
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Yeah you directly jumped on this train thats why I called you out alongside 3 others.
What else did you do this phase?
(Besides jumping on this train early on and being mad about being called out for it?)
Let's see I worked on identifying all roleblock actions in Night 1 since that was involved with Oreki's talking points; I deduced what Al's role was; I was the one who pointed out Oddodd had something happen to him when he got voted up.

Again, how did I jump on a Rej train and what exactly gave me that ticket? Please quote my post that put me on that train and dissect it for me.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Let's see I worked on identifying all roleblock actions
Wow you manage to Count all roleblock claims? Thats impressive.

I was the one who pointed out Oddodd had something happen to him when he got voted up.
Another impressive feat, especially after he asked me to switch between Chris and him and back to Crhis afterwards.

I deduced what Al's role was
Not much to say about it must have happened alongsied the last 7 pages I die Not read. @AL. was this hard to guess or did you hinted your role and is it a comparable feat to the other 2?



Again, how did I jump on a Rej train and what exactly gave me that ticket?
Your first post of this DP.
:chuu: we'd know more about Elon being a Cult if we see Kanye appear.
Yeah directly engage in the Evening Phase discussion. So I have to call you out alongside the other 3. The only one I pushes hard was the one who pushed the Rej lynch.

And somehow you are even more Defensive about it then the one I pushes hard.
This gives me the feeling you are afraid of getting targeted by a cop.


All you do right now is screaming "stop suspecting me!" sounds quite desperate. And this makes you a good lynch candidates for this Day Phase.
[automerge]1594091864[/automerge]
Its nice to have cards in this game.
How about answering my question @Shottie!

Are you Town?
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
And somehow you are even more Defensive about it then the one I pushes hard.
Defensive only because you're using just one post for your basis and that's annoying to me.

All you do right now is screaming "stop suspecting me!" sounds quite desperate.
Oh my god stop suspecting meeee!!! There now you actually have a quote of me saying stop it suspecting me.
:bikinicat:
And this makes you a good lynch candidates for this Day Phase.
Which if I was such a good canidate for banishment you would have attempted drawing more attention to me when there was more to the day period left. As it is now you have 30 mins til end of dp and you decide now to try me when all your other pushes failed to gain momentum.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
[automerge]1594087716[/automerge]
Nessos - Gambit > Chris > Oreki > Chris

oddoddfruit - Rej > Chris > Rej

joby - oddoddfruit

Larsi - Rej > unvote > Rej

Oreki - unvote > Rej > unvote > Rej

Chris Mic - Rej

Al - Rej > Shottie > unvote > Rej

Kibi - Rej

Mango Senpai - oddoddfruit

Shottie > no lynch

Not voting - Waindo, Bonnibel, Gambit, Rej, Trustworthy Liberal, novaselinenever, Ryu Kishi, Pepper



Did I get anything wrong?
I assuming this is the correct votes.

This seems like the easy way out i suppose this is better then a no lynch in matters of if he is lieing and that he well isn't town but still doesn't fit well to me might be cause i joined the program but like somethings off here cause he sure as hell isn't mafia with this kinda thread mindset.

Would vote for Odd at this point really disliked him earlyier but with his claim worryied he might get a benifit to being voted and if he isn't being lynched i don't wanna feed it to that.
[automerge]1594093535[/automerge]
Any ideas on a cohost for this game?
I think leave this for the host to ask people for they can always ask subs and stuff not something that usasly needs to be brought up in the game thred if you are concerned i understand but like feel this is less a player thing and more a host thing.
 
Day 1 end

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom