[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 Start

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Pamela was seen chilling with someone giving them gifts
Lab Rat was seen shielding and spinning like crazy
Greatest of All Time was seen making a business deal with someone
Doctor was seen giving someone a potion
Eighth was seen wanting to hide someone but was rejected by an aura of loneliness
Sandman launched an electric orb on someone but narrowly missed it
Interrogator was seen preparing a big attack but it failed
Lady Heir was seen buffing up and attacking someone
Doctor was seen launching a big fireball at someone but they barely avoided it
Frogger brightened someones day
??? was seen taunting someone
Game Developer created a game add. You can buy the product in your role PM

879

Those that did not send actions have 1 more change before subbing out

​
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
HI ONE, HI ALL! Welcome to a new day, once again. What do we got folks? Besides cheap poop products which I will purchase one way or another--
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
That Skyrim fridge was a total lie and I took damage for trying to buy it

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I was attacked again... now c'mon who obsessed with me?
[automerge]1594214729[/automerge]
That Skyrim fridge was a total lie and I took damage for trying to buy it

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
Does it say you took damage because of that fridge?
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:sarcasticshottie: the Skyrim Fridge didnt hurt me, but I was probably the first one to buy it

Also someone attacked me last night, seeing it that way it must have been a towns vig.

Chris tbh is the one I suspect.

Yo @Mango Senpai Todd my dear friend, the Martian Skyrim Toilette looks awesome, I think I can't resist but buy it.
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
That's why you don't buy dodgy stuff from dodgy people.
Well now everybody knows what can happen when doing business with these billionaires
[automerge]1594216715[/automerge]
Todays writeup doesn't have Pepes at the end of every line except one with a blob
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
:sarcasticshottie: the Skyrim Fridge didnt hurt me, but I was probably the first one to buy it

Also someone attacked me last night, seeing it that way it must have been a towns vig.

Chris tbh is the one I suspect.

Yo @Mango Senpai Todd my dear friend, the Martian Skyrim Toilette looks awesome, I think I can't resist but buy it.
I didn't attack anyone! Don't accuse me of this, Mr. Musk! You're my idol!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom