[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I feel like @Larsi and @novaselinenever are scum together, they were scum together in the past 3 reg games where they played together. :catakainu:
Caught this from my alerts. This is such a poor take lol. You trying to distract with something?
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
From personal experience Nova loves being town so I highly doubt he will make scum role for himself
[automerge]1594028410[/automerge]
@Gambit I don't know if you're skeptical about everything but do your queries have any meaning?
[automerge]1594028559[/automerge]
Oddodd is a veteran mafia player. He just hasn't played here for in a long while.
(Which was a tricksy rabbit thing to say...)
Can I ask you something? Do you think Odd was really being tricky with his that post or was just trying to have fun?
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Can I ask you something? Do you think Odd was really being tricky with his that post or was just trying to have fun?
I assumed he was just joking since 90% of people here should know it's a lie
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Can I ask you something? Do you think Odd was really being tricky with his that post or was just trying to have fun?
It was probably meant as a ":sexyflirt: treat me kindly" but there are a few new players that appear to have taken him seriously.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I assumed he was just joking since 90% of people here should know it's a lie
I do know it was Joke I wanted to hear shottie response since she left that "Which was a tricksy rabbit thing to say... " side comment... so I really wanted to hear original thought to this
[automerge]1594028748[/automerge]
It was probably meant as a ":sexyflirt: treat me kindly" but there are a few new players that appear to have taken him seriously.
I see. What do you do make of Rej being cult?
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I do know it was Joke I wanted to hear shottie response since she left that "Which was a tricksy rabbit thing to say... " side comment... so I really wanted to hear original thought to this
It reminded me of Gambit and Drago purposely misexplaining roles to a bunch of new players a few ToS games back.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I see. What do you do make of Rej being cult?
🤷‍♀️ no real opinion. It's an early outting if it is a cult, which usually turns out into some kind of long con red herring.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I'm really doubtful of Rej being cult, the case on him just happens to be convenient. If he really is cult then the whole thing of him revealing his role is stupid at the same time. While this reasoning may help him that he can't reveal himself this early so he can't be cult early phases but I doubt something like that will help him in the long run
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Why there is much fluff and for some reason my lack of motivation to post annoys me
[automerge]1594028120[/automerge]
Vote Lynch @AL.
[automerge]1594028209[/automerge]

I found this response pretty negative, low key shades, trying to tangle the player with words and not really much meaning behind this post... everything points towards a really generic attempt to throw a shade
its obvious I was trying something there and you should be able to see that :catheels: :catheels:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
its obvious I was trying something there and you should be able to see that :catheels: :catheels:
Honestly I didn't even see you trying to do something there. 🤣 I mean everyone was chatting up Rej there.
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Which posts and why?
Would really Like to hear an explanation

For now you accusation feels like a stupid OMGUS, because I posted this
Ya because you do the same shit every game.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Honestly I didn't even see you trying to do something there. 🤣 I mean everyone was chatting up Rej there.
I can understand it in your case but some of these nibbas should've been able to see I was going for something there :pepeweird::pepeweird:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I can understand it in your case but some of these nibbas should've been able to see I was going for something there :pepeweird::pepeweird:
Now I wonder why you broke the frog rule too :thonkcool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom