Not trusting thisAny Town who needs a heal feel free to visit Gambit tonight!
Not trusting thisAny Town who needs a heal feel free to visit Gambit tonight!
Of course not, you are an indie and it won't heal you.Not trusting this
Why should a Tracker ability fail?How my action getting failed has anything to do with invest immune? Although it was a tracker ability not cop or other type of invest
Heal OrekiOf course not, you are an indie and it won't heal you.
Here again my fullclaim
[FIN] Regular Mafia - End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island
You give gifts and silence people...righhhttt And yet the person I silenced is still talking and none the worse for his slapthrillerbark.com
Then every hurt town can reevaluate, if it the really think that this is just made up.
(Suprisingly the Indies were the ones throwing the most shade on my fullclaim)
[automerge]1594363436[/automerge]
Why should a Tracker ability fail?
Do you need heal?
(In case Oreki answers this with yes, I am going to heal Oreki instead of Gambit)
[automerge]1594365105[/automerge]
Also everyone makes advertisement against my massheal. Shall I go proof myself with Gifting of the Red and give Oreki an extra life instead of wasting one of my massheals?

Oddoddfruit is not a writeup name, it's me getting voted for. What do you think the writeup name of someone who gets kicked in the balls is? I haven't been in writeups for N2 and N3 because of the Lonely SapphireBtw @Michelle and @Juliet and anyone who doesn't have me on block.
known Greatest Of All Time N1, N2, D2, N3
known Frogger N1, D1, N2, N3
known Mercenary Overlord N1
Lady Heir N1, N2, D2, N3
known Energy Saver N1
Lab Rat N1, N2, N3
Eighth N1, D1, N2, D2 (attacked Oreki D2...?)
The Bruised N1
known Pamela N1, N2, D2, N3
Swift Scout N1, N3
Savior N1
Sandman N1, N2, N3 Antasma
The Brother N1, N3
known? Doctor N1 (note real doctor), D1, N2, N2 (one is claimed by Nessos), D2
known? Interrogator N1, D1, N2, D2, N3
known Game Developer N1, N2
known? Dragon Aspect N3
OddOddFruit- D1, D2 wonder if oddodd is a write up name or just Beky telling us who the ball kicking happens to.
This is the 3rd time I posted this and only now ya tell meOddoddfruit is not a writeup name, it's me getting voted for. What do you think the writeup name of someone who gets kicked in the balls is? I haven't been in writeups for N2 and N3 because of the Lonely Sapphire
I mean I made it super clear on day 1 that's what was happeningThis is the 3rd time I posted this and only now ya tell me![]()
Yea but not that if you had made your character OddOdd or notI mean I made it super clear on day 1 that's what was happening
Well now that's cleared up, is there anything else you would like to say while we are clearing things up?Yea but not that if you had made your character OddOdd or not
You never talked to me last npWell now that's cleared up, is there anything else you would like to say while we are clearing things up?
