[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
I am waiting on an action confirmation. I know its pass due but its big and a lot of things depend on it

I'll give it an hour more
 
Day 4

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Pamela was seen getting someone wasted
Eighth was seen blasting his guns at someone and laying down a minefield
Energy Saver was seen offering someone a contract
Sandman gave someone a pillow to rest on.
Interrogator was seen removing his armor and pumping for something
Lady Heir was seen attacking the hell out of someone while being attacked back by mysterious entity
Doctor was seen deploying his friend
JustWastingACardThatCouldBeDangerousInScumsHandYouMayStillCallMeDragonAspect was seen preserving life on someone
Savior was seen doing something himself and blasting someone with the power of his gem
Frogger was seen making someone happy
Energy Saver was seen investigating someone
The Brother was seen inspecting his brothers date
??? was seen protecting someone.


Person with the Bomb is @Bonnibel , Don't forget to Hot Potato it away

If i did a mistake somewhere this night i am sorry but i am waiting for Corona test results and it kinda worries me lol
Day 5 has started you have 24 hours to decide on who gets axed​

​
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Well, well, well. @Nessos you claim I attacked town, when on earth did I do that?
If you're refering to the fridge I've already told the story, and @Rej also bought it and took damage, so since @oddoddfruit is confirmed town, then @Rej should be cleared as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom