- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 1,349
- Points
- 6,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,510
Why?Bonnie is scum
Why?Bonnie is scum
...I see.Yes, bet your ass I am
I would love to talk with you, but I never get the opportunity to
I said soWhy?
I'm trying to see who between town and scum like me more... so far town hates me ;-;I would love to talk with you, but I never get the opportunity to
Alright, well, only visiting? Could be investigating? Why would it make him Mafia automatically?I said so
Who visited me? Shottie? I lost 2 lives.She visited Nessos
BonniWho visited me? Shottie? I lost 2 lives.
Bonnie attacked me, someone should keep her on block.She visited Nessos
I also can't use my abilities for two cycles nowBonnie attacked me, someone should keep her on block.
How do you know it was bonnie?That's some melodrama
[automerge]1594638975[/automerge]
Bonni
Always assuming me and you look silly when it was mentioned Bonnie was your visitorWho visited me? Shottie? I lost 2 lives.
He needs to take every opportunity given to him to put the blame on you, of course.Always assuming me and you look silly when it was mentioned Bonnie was your visitor
Why did you roleblock me Shottie?
Cuz I am trackerHow do you know it was bonnie?
Seriously need to go to the bad lands and buff up my ability to include a name boost ability. And make sure I can back track and use previous day mentions...He needs to take every opportunity given to him to put the blame on you, of course.
I didn't. I was talking with Trustworthy last np.Why did you roleblock me Shottie?
@oddoddfruit @Nessos this should clear me I also used my lie detect on bonnieEnergy Saver checked someones statement.