[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Fine I'll do it myself, I'll Space lord Bonnibel


courtesy: SIDE CHEST MUSCLES GANG​
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Oh god I was fucking right. You guys HAVE to believe me. Kibi is dangerous. To all of us. Or should i say, to 50% of us. I am legally not allowed to disclose how I know this information, but all I'm going to say is this man is dangerous. I thought I was wrong but once he said that sentence I knew for SURE.
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
@Kibi i KNEW someone was going to make a role of your character, what character? idk beky, especially since this MM allows non-anime roles
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
@Kibi i KNEW someone was going to make a role of your character, what character? idk beky, especially since this MM allows non-anime roles
I mean here we have Elon Musk and Todd Howard making chaos with business deals


hahaha

also who
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
@Kibi i KNEW someone was going to make a role of your character, what character? idk beky, especially since this MM allows non-anime roles
Who's your other mafia buddies, nova? Pepper? Michelle?

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
But He Most likely tries Guerilla tactic, everyone should prepare a bunch of hot Potato quotes

Hahahahahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom