[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I think he said it the moment it turned 13:01 (my time, which is 24 hours from day start)


hahaha
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
words cannot express the emotions I am feeling atm

alright now eveRyone SHUT UP Day ended. I'm gonna go back and fucking sleep after all that
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Seems like Nessos is going to blow up, I was actually thinking of giving it to @Bonnibel so she can make the call but I'd rather do her a favour. JUST FUCKING KIDDING I PERSONALLY WANTED THE PLEASURE OF MAKING YOUR BIG NEWS MORGANS LOOKING ASS TO GO BOOM HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
It’s 4am. Back to bed for me too. I posted 4:01am according to my clock. I guess I could be wrong tho
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Fools. You all anticipated my demise.

But the truth is... I was never going to fail. You were idiots to believe that!

Don't you know? I haven't even lost my virginity because I NEVER LOSE!

HAHAHAHAHA
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Seems like Nessos is going to blow up, I was actually thinking of giving it to @Bonnibel so she can make the call but I'd rather do her a favour. JUST FUCKING KIDDING I PERSONALLY WANTED THE PLEASURE OF MAKING YOUR BIG NEWS MORGANS LOOKING ASS TO GO BOOM HAHAHAHAHAHA
You know I really thought bluffing joby as the target would make Nessos forget about the potato but I guess not
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Day 5

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Lab Rat was seen spinning like crazy and attacking sone
Doctor was seen drinking a potion
Eighth was seen refreshing someone's power
Lady Heir was seen spying on someone
Game Developer extended his game add
Mercenary Overlord was seen attacking someone killing them
Savior was seeing creating a rift but it failed
Frogger was seen making someone happy :)
The Brother wanted to protect someone but walked in a minefield and died
??? was seen taunting someone
Swift Scout was seen blinding someone


906
Chris Mic the Head Doctor, Doctor and the member of Mafia has been killed

907
Novaselinever, Barney the Brother and a member of Town has been killed.

@Larsi has the bomb
New day begins. You have 24 hours to decide who gets the axe


​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom