[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
@Juliet i don’t know where it was but last DP I am pretty sure that Bonni told Chris something like “I killed Nessos for you” I can confirm that Bonni attack takes two lives. At the time I told them to go chat in their scum pm and assumed they were just taunting us. But now it makes sense that Bonnibel is actually SK...
[automerge]1594852022[/automerge]
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
This as well like was i the only one who thought they were SK over Mafia like doesn't seem werid at all for me...

If i am actually being suspected at all why doesn't Larsi track me and i can profore my hide action that way all my actions that are confirmable are well proven.

Also Juliet you have
Why does Trustworthy think Bonni is sk? If Bonni flips 3rd party, then these players look like the mafia team to me.

Chris
Pepper
Trustworthy
Mango
Chris is already dead and flipped mafia and personally think Gambit is 100% mafia and should be lynched today over Bonni.
Pepper I havn't seen them at all this game and as such would be fine with killing them
Mango I think with a highly likely SK in Booni this is jsut a neutral like shottie if Booni flips mafia i would be more likely to reconsider.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
@Trustworthy Liberal Bonnie is mafia with you... You have not looked at your pm yet
oh no i better save them then.

Naw just take my reads its not hard to read the situation yesterday was very werid and i don't think Chris and Bonni are Mafia together IE the SK read.

So can we please just lynch Gambit (Now what is the vote thing again gotta check.)

@Beky dipping too much :pepeban: :pepeban:
Me visting a place and waiting for my cards.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
oh no i better save them then.

Naw just take my reads its not hard to read the situation yesterday was very werid and i don't think Chris and Bonni are Mafia together IE the SK read.

So can we please just lynch Gambit (Now what is the vote thing again gotta check.)



Me visting a place and waiting for my cards.
Bonnie will go first, then mango and then that excuse of town gambit
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
What does that matter? SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Why does it matter that the ability of Juliet is in design not townie? Why's it matter that an identical ability has been hurting and even killing townies?

Also, are you really trying to kill yourself?

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I've read through what's going on, but you really have nothing on me. But it is fine.
Just be sure you're not going to regret anything
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
What if we swapped Gambit to the front of this
Gambot>Bonnie>mango?
No we can't, we can add you in the list though
[automerge]1594853614[/automerge]
I've read through what's going on, but you really have nothing on me. But it is fine.
Just be sure you're not going to regret anything
Big words, I have everything on you
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
is that ability confirmed by someone?
I mean I was in the low level cards city of.... what's the A one? Acorbura? And he opened a trade with me. I asked if it was legal and Beky was there and didn't say anything so it was legal.
..... does that mean your SIDE CHEST MUSCLES got no trade zoned???:catcorn:
I was not in the trade city when the trade opened.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
No we can't, we can add you in the list though
Atleast lynch the person i believe to be mafia so i can prove myself first.

IF they flip town go ahead an lynch me for being wrong but i am 90% certion that Gambit is mafia.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Also you defensive behaviour when I said bonnieis scum was obvious
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Atleast lynch the person i believe to be mafia so i can prove myself first.

IF they flip town go ahead an lynch me for being wrong but i am 90% certion that Gambit is mafia.
:ROFLMAO: awwww honey. That's not a promising tactic.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Also, are you really trying to kill yourself?
With these SIDE CHEST MUSCLES? There is no ‘try’.... :cathero:
I’m the kind of chess player that sacrifices their queen for nothing....


....yes I’m going to exit themain stage and join the peanut Gallery in the dead chat.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Atleast lynch the person i believe to be mafia so i can prove myself first.

IF they flip town go ahead an lynch me for being wrong but i am 90% certion that Gambit is mafia.
It's not unusual that a scum squeezes his partner along the suspects to gain credit. Especially in a situation like this were scum have a slight advantage. I hate to break it you, but gambit's alignment will not put you in the clear. To me, at least.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
My SIDE CHEST MUSCLES are confused....

@Larsi didn’t you say gambit was town vig?
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
With these SIDE CHEST MUSCLES? There is no ‘try’.... :cathero:
I’m the kind of chess player that sacrifices their queen for nothing....


....yes I’m going to exit themain stage and join the peanut Gallery in the dead chat.
We'll see about that

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom