[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
And your role is scummy to me anyway, my vote stays on you
@shade0180 and @joby explained Mento has 2 personalities. So the they refered to Mentor. On top of that Waindo can't directly convert someone has to accept his offer.

A third that only makes offers doesn't seem to be dangerous for now. And lynching him is BS and a waste.
[automerge]1584444890[/automerge]
And I would go like this
"While God's, Humans & Dark Ones were fighting for Supremacy, Mentor appeared on the center plane to preach their Knowledge .....
.....They faced against extremely unreasonable and atrocious Person. Their evilself manifested, their alter-ego took over them
All players mentioned before, Waindo & Gambit.

With extremely unreasonable and atrocious not being seen as any kind of invest. Just the reaction someone reject the reaching hand. It neither indicate that Waindo is evil nor that Gambit is scum.

The dangerous part for me is that evil part took over. Thats why I would prefer that Waindo get blocked.

But lynching him is waste. No info and he sems to be third that can win with anyone.
 
Last edited:

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
OMGUS Vote of @Rej against @joby doesn't make much sense.
Also don't like this "I will explane later shit". Come on if you have a case explain it directly.
Then get along with it. I am at work and cant explain shit. But I can also place unreasonable votes if others do it. I read joby as scum since she plays like scum joby. Host observation.
Dont need more reasoning than that. Dot.
[automerge]1584445035[/automerge]
:pepesmug: probably wont be there at EoD. Be ready to lose towns most valuable role and see me subbing into the game.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Rej are you the fucking jester again?
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Anyway vig please kill joby this NP
unvote
vote lynch Waindo


After my flip its not worth anymore to go after Waindo because mafia will get way too much ahead
[automerge]1584445739[/automerge]
Rej are you the fucking jester again?
Yes I am a jester.
[automerge]1584445864[/automerge]
Anyway if I flip I will probably sub in if a spot is free lmao. So count with me even after a lynch. :pepemusic:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Chose your lynch for a)policy or b)reasons

And dont use defending player x as reason since I havent seen scum defending each other in the past 20 games. Mackey.
I rly give a fuck so yeah this is my final defense.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
After my flip its not worth anymore to go after Waindo because mafia will get way too much ahead
LMAO there is no way that there is a role that if lynched first, town would never be able to recover lol. Also what makes you say Waindo is mafia now when everyone else is saying he is third?
Then get along with it. I am at work and cant explain shit. But I can also place unreasonable votes if others do it. I read joby as scum since she plays like scum joby. Host observation.
Dont need more reasoning than that. Dot.
Now I know you are full of shit lol, out of anyone here you probably have the closest read on my meta. You yourself have stated that I play the same as scum and town. So now its so obvious that I am 'scum joby'? Come on.
Try harder.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Also if anyone wants my claim. I am the godfather.
@A famous historian I learned from you. :pepemusic:
[automerge]1584446259[/automerge]
LMAO there is no way that there is a role that if lynched first, town would never be able to recover lol. Also what makes you say Waindo is mafia now when everyone else is saying he is third?

Now I know you are full of shit lol, out of anyone here you probably have the closest read on my meta. You yourself have stated that I play the same as scum and town. So now its so obvious that I am 'scum joby'? Come on.
Try harder.
No because your content is 99% bullshit of doom and doesnt help town the slightiest. But you will see young padawan. You dont even understand what I say xD. Anyway 5 mins and I will disappear.
I switched my vote on Wai for a reason. You will see when I flip.
Also I didnt say Wai is mafia. Noob.
Thats what scum does. They dont allow argumentation to reach one. Like you shutting down what I say. I already said during evening phase that I will fuck you up. Here we are bish. :3
[automerge]1584446445[/automerge]
Also here we go:
If you lynch me you lose a towny. Dont go after waindo afterwards because mafia will clear more townies while townies focus on chaos neutral.
It happened tooo often in the past. Dont let it repeat again.
After a D1 townflip. Dont focus on indies. Get a fucking mafiosi...
Thats what I meant with will have advantage.
But that is exactly what joby wants probably.
[automerge]1584446491[/automerge]
Mafia will have advantage*
 
Last edited:
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,311
Points
3,050
Salty Doubloons
1,155
@shade0180 and @joby explained Mento has 2 personalities. So the they refered to Mentor. On top of that Waindo can't directly convert someone has to accept his offer.

A third that only makes offers doesn't seem to be dangerous for now. And lynching him is BS and a waste.
[automerge]1584444890[/automerge]
And I would go like this

All players mentioned before, Waindo & Gambit.

With extremely unreasonable and atrocious not being seen as any kind of invest. Just the reaction someone reject the reaching hand. It neither indicate that Waindo is evil nor that Gambit is scum.

The dangerous part for me is that evil part took over. Thats why I would prefer that Waindo get blocked.

But lynching him is waste. No info and he sems to be third that can win with anyone.
Why are you defending him?

No, if his target was mentioned as "Atrocious" then it's indicating Scum
As i said, it's super convenient for me if my Targets are mentioned as "Atrocious" or "Benevolent" in WU

A third that can only make Offers? You seriously believe someone who needs others to join him can only "Offer & Ask Politely"?
Who's gonna accept? Townies? definitely not, other 3rds? Definitely not because they have their own Wincon to think about
Mafia? obviously not

And you said "Players mentioned before" as if you don't agree to me saying that Last Sentence is talking about Waindo!
On top of that Waindo can't directly convert someone has to accept his offer.
He himself said that it doesn't work on Non-Town and yet you tell me that you have to accept his Offer & can't be forced?
If that's the case then he had absolutely 0 reason to suspect Gambit which makes him appear more Scummy tbh

But if it's not an Offer and it's Forced, then it makes it super weird that you just said this to defend him and he still look scummy anyway since he is forcing Town to join him

Not to mention that i highly suspect what he said about his Role, he said that he can help Townies join him in PM & team-up, but this means that not only his ability help him play as an invest but it also allow those Townies to confirm each other which is super convenient for town

I mean, imagine if he succeeded in making three townies join him, that means there will be 4 players who confirmed each other + whatever other townies who were confirmed thanks to invests and there are like 4 or 5 scums in the game in a 17 players game
That means in like 3 DPs only, we can figure out who are Scum super easily!

At first i thought that perhaps he have Cooldown on this Ability, but guess what, in one of his recent posts, he asked Townies to cooperate with him and that he can save help many Townies in only 3-4 NPs so he indirectly revealed that he doesn't have Cooldown on this Ability!

Seriously, i can continue all day with more & more arguments on why he is scummy
I'm 90% sure about this Lynch and guess what, the other 10% still means we get rid of a third and not risk a town lynch

This is just D1, no one died yet so when are we gonna lynch him? when we have better targets? and why waste RB on him when we can try it on others until we confirm their Roles

D1 is in every game, the DP with least info, so making sure to not make any mistake & get rid of a very suspicious third is a smart & safe move
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
:pepehmm:

Hmmm i see potential condurum i will have to check regarding someone :pepehmm:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
He himself said that it doesn't work on Non-Town and yet you tell me that you have to accept his Offer & can't be forced?
Did you even read the thread?
Gambit told us there was an offe he refused.
Waindo confirmed that, saying that only scum would refuse such an offer.
Then start overinterpretating the WU stuff saying that this "unreasonable and atrocious" stuff revealed Gambit as Scum.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
No because your content is 99% bullshit of doom and doesnt help town the slightiest. But you will see young padawan. You dont even understand what I say xD. Anyway 5 mins and I will disappear.
I switched my vote on Wai for a reason. You will see when I flip.
Also I didnt say Wai is mafia. Noob.
Thats what scum does. They dont allow argumentation to reach one. Like you shutting down what I say. I already said during evening phase that I will fuck you up. Here we are bish. :3
even @Nessos called me helpful this game :pepelaugh:
[automerge]1584447393[/automerge]
@Nessos and @Salah Eddine you two are having a really awkward miscommunication right now....
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
For now Wando is a third and his ability doesn't seem to be harmful.
We can block him or ignore him whatever, but a lynch on him doesn't provide much Info.

And Town use to loose many Regs for focusing on thirds.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Ppl seem to be inverting my words and the WU for their benefit.

I repeat:

- I can't win with everyone
- I can win with town only.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Nessos, Salah also sees that atrocious and unreasonable are part of Waindo ability--but he is calling it a scum ability because no purely pro-town role would have the power to make another flavor name in the WU appear so scummy by giving them such adjectives.

Salah is questioning you for ending your post saying it isn't worth lynching Waindo when he is likely a danger to town.

"But lynching him is waste. No info and he sems to be third that can win with anyone."
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
@joby stop inverting my words and my claim. I'm not posing any danger for Town, Town benefits off of me and I benefit off of Town. We form a group chat and act more coordinated vs scum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom