[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Jesus I missed a lot. Sorry for taking so long everyone. I had some shit come up. Anyways I was roleblocked last night
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
@Trafalgar Law can I claim my abilities or has that train passed with my current claim?
You have claimed once , if someone have claimed then no more claim !
Also you can't copy/paste PM message !
Also players are not allowed to claim each details , which may disturb the setup
 
  • Sad
Reactions: AL.
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
:datea: fuck whoever roleblocked me. Did I scare you. Also what's this about me being possible scum?
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
For now Wando is a third and his ability doesn't seem to be harmful.
We can block him or ignore him whatever, but a lynch on him doesn't provide much Info.

And Town use to loose many Regs for focusing on thirds.
So who do you believe is a good Lynch this dp, although I still think Wai is cult.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
@joby stop inverting my words and my claim. I'm not posing any danger for Town, Town benefits off of me and I benefit off of Town. We form a group chat and act more coordinated vs scum.
I really do want to believe you--the thing is....

The only other role madness game like this that I played before in Reg was Chris Mic's game (Chris is the coach for this) and there was a role that seems awfully like yours .........and Fanboy Sins had it. You and Fanboy have similar meta in your sense of humor and strategy/creativity and guess what

-acted like there was no downside to joining him (there was)
-spoke urgently of the advantages of his PM and extra lives/votes for town
-was very helpful and active at the beginning of the game to get the first few townies to accept his offer
-became an invincible General who stole the voting power of all of his 'soldiers' (aka townies) and could use them as meat shields
-he became unlynchable (lunchables?)
-he won the game

I'm not saying this is you..... But I'm saying that for now...

NO TOWNIE SHOULD ACCEPT AN OFFER FROM ANYONE ASKING YOU TO JOIN THEM
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
For now we have (my Interpretation based on acton claims and TMI posts)

  • Waindo - Mentor (made an offer to Gambit, Gambit refused)
  • Joby - Young One (TMI, targeted Hayumi almost confirmed)
  • Stray Cat - Coward or Charismatic (Action failed on Hayumi)
  • Beky - Veteran (Scum targeted him and he countered)
  • Naomi got attacked twice, not excl. the possibility that she targted Beky
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
:datea: fuck whoever roleblocked me. Did I scare you. Also what's this about me being possible scum?
maybe they were trying to protect you and role block you because people were picking on you right from the start and maybe this person was also a little worried that if you are in fact a townie this game, then maybe scum or third would try and use this as an opportunity to kill you or use an ability to frame you for a mislynch.
[automerge]1584448559[/automerge]
@joby What's this about you confirming me scum biatch?
what? I didn't claim you scum lol
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
maybe they were trying to protect you and role block you because people were picking on you right from the start and maybe this person was also a little worried that if you are in fact a townie this game, then maybe scum or third would try and use this as an opportunity to kill you or use an ability to frame you for a mislynch.... maybe.
[automerge]1584448559[/automerge]

what? I didn't claim you scum lol
Oooh nvm, I was reading what Nessos posted above. So you targeted me than? Thanks I guess if your reasoning is truthful lol
[automerge]1584448725[/automerge]
I did get some @ 's saying I was looking like scum and stuff though. Would be nice if someone could explain. Also it's too late for me to claim now correct? If I'm still alive by tommorrow that's the first thing I'll be doing
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Oooh nvm, I was reading what Nessos posted above. So you targeted me than? Thanks I guess if your reasoning is truthful lol
[automerge]1584448725[/automerge]
I did get some @ 's saying I was looking like scum and stuff though. Would be nice if someone could explain. Also it's too late for me to claim now correct? If I'm still alive by tommorrow that's the first thing I'll be doing
@Rej and @Stray Cat have been pushing you
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Waindo -> Gambit Rej
Joby -> Gambit Rej
Rej -> Hayumi Joby Waindo
Nessos -> Gambit Rej (Unvote previous)
Gambit -> Waindo Nessos unvote
Salah -> Waindo
Stray Cat -> Gambit

Rej = 2 (Waindo , Joby)
Waindo = 2 (Rej , Salah)
Gambit = 2 (Nessos, Stray Cat)

17 players are alive need total 9 votes to lynch someone
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Bruh. The Stray push doesn't surprise me considering they're hell bent on me as admitted, which is stupid af, But why Rej?
Rej gave no explanation. This is part of the reason I think he is scum.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Waindo -> Gambit Rej
Joby -> Gambit Rej
Rej -> Hayumi Joby Waindo
Nessos -> Gambit Rej
Gambit -> Waindo Nessos unvote
Salah -> Waindo
Stray Cat -> Gambit

Rej = 3 (Waindo , Joby, Nessos)
Waindo = 2 (Rej , Salah)
Gambit = 2 (Nessos, Stray Cat)

17 players are alive need total 9 votes to lynch someone
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
@Trafalgar Law I have been reading the manhua online lol, if I have flavor knowledge based off the source and the write up, can I say who I think @Gambit is and why he is an anti-town role?
You can ! Only rules are
2 Flavour claim
no copy/paste PM info
No detailed full claim

i guess those are well known mafia rules except first
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Rej gave no explanation. This is part of the reason I think he is scum.
Ok well since I missed a lot and I can't claim at this time unfortunately I'll join you for the Rej lynch. Inb4 someone claims I'm scummy for voting with people lmao. Anyways
Vote Rej
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom