[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
So much for Hayumi being silenced. This in fact looks like scum protecting their buddy now.
Stray this is either really really scummy behavior on your part or you are just mistaken. I don't know hayumi's alignment, all I know is that he was abducted against his will and summoned to realm of horrors and darkness and trapped there until next day when he would be returned to the outside world amongst us, unharmed and having done no harm:pandaawn:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
So much for Hayumi being silenced. This in fact looks like scum protecting their buddy now.
Joby never said something about Hayumi being silenced it was just interpetation by everyone else.

Joby is Young One(not 100% confirmed, but kind of obvious through TMI). Now we know Joby took away Hayumi for the nitght only.
Hayumi was blocked and noone was able to target hm since he was send to another dimension by Joby.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Stray this is either really really scummy behavior on your part or you are just mistaken. I don't know hayumi's alignment, all I know is that he was abducted against his will and summoned to realm of horrors and darkness and trapped there until next day when he would be returned to the outside world amongst us, unharmed and having done no harm:pandaawn:
So why would you do that when his alignment wasn't even clear? That is just wasting an invest ability and I'm not liking that.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
So why would you do that when his alignment wasn't even clear? That is just wasting an invest ability and I'm not liking that.
Are you also shitting on Jailor in ToS when you are invest and your action fails?

N1 roleblocking/jailing is not scummy.
We can say for sure N1 attacks are scummy, but everything else is playing.
[automerge]1584451054[/automerge]
Did Law announce that Stray is Town and is going to target Hayumi?
Did I miss this?
 
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,311
Points
3,050
Salty Doubloons
1,155
@Nessos and @Salah Eddine you two are having a really awkward miscommunication right now....
There should be no miscommunication, i suspect Waindo & voted for him
@Nessos what's scummy about your reaction isn't your arguments (half of them are okay)
It's the fact that instead of convincing me to lynch Rej, you defend Waindo so much

You shouldn't care about Waindo at all, he is Third, what does it matter to you whether he is lynched or not?
If you have better Lynch (Which is Rej apparently), then convince me to join you on this Lynch, not waste time defending a 3rd !!

Since it's Majority Lynch, i'm prepared to change my Vote, so tell me your arguments about Rej now?
However it won't change the fact that you defend Waindo too much, if Rej flips Town then i will suspect you even more, hope you have solid reason to stop me from lynching a confirmed potentially dangerous third and lynch your D1 suspect instead
 
Messages
284
Reaction score
734
Points
2,650
Salty Doubloons
970
However it won't change the fact that you defend Waindo too much, if Rej flips Town then i will suspect you even more, hope you have solid reason to stop me from lynching a confirmed potentially dangerous third and lynch your D1 suspect instead
:datea: going to agree with Salah here, people actually defending third while not even putting effort to push the lynch toward their suspect is kind of fishy.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Are you also shitting on Jailor in ToS when you are invest and your action fails?

N1 roleblocking/jailing is not scummy.
We can say for sure N1 attacks are scummy, but everything else is playing.
[automerge]1584451054[/automerge]
Did Law announce that Stray is Town and is going to target Hayumi?
Did I miss this?
No because obviously that's what Jailors do and Jailors can also get claims and talk to their targets which is not the case here. But I was already suspecting Hayumi, so targetting a suspected player doesn't make an inch of sense because it only helps scum since Invests waste a NP. Don't even try making this poor target choice look good.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Nessos what's scummy about your reaction isn't your arguments (half of them are okay)
It's the fact that instead of convincing me to lynch Rej, you defend Waindo so much
70% Reg Games lost by Town used to be Games Town focus on thrds early and scum making use of it.

Wando is outed third and doesn't seem to be too dangerous otherwise He wouldn't have outed himself so easily.


Then we have Rej throwing around shade withot backing up his stuff. Went against Waindo while Waindos acted like Sheriff, throw shade on Stray Cat saying if Hayumi is silenced, Stray is scummy and OMGUS voted for Joby saying explanation comes later followed by him saying it is just meta.
Thats my case against Rej.

My second suspect is @Naomi Not many attacks in WU, bt she claimed that got attacked twice, let me think she targeted Beky.


Also really don't like Ryus Play. Early coasting followed by focusing on Waindo.
[automerge]1584452539[/automerge]
I am really not a fan of players acting like "we have a third we can waste a few lynches in why should we continue scumhunting"
:weirdpeep:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
:datea: going to agree with Salah here, people actually defending third while not even putting effort to push the lynch toward their suspect is kind of fishy.
Actually only wanted to hear his opinion abot Rej and instead of answering my question he keeps focusing on Waindo.

What about you shade. How do you think about Naomi, Ryu, Rej and Salah?
[automerge]1584452850[/automerge]
It is majority lynch Bitches.
So come here and Vote!

 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
You're always scum to me from now on. Policy lynch.
this is Stray's first interaction with Hayumi on Day 0
:pepemusic: hiho peeps

please do not target me at nights, I punish visitors, but when and how? that's something we can't foresee
:pepeking:
This is Rej's first post. Risky first post to me.
I visitted Gambit, no traps, dude seems clear
this came Day 1 and waindo called it out as fishy that Rej mentioned this after Waindo called gambit out for his ability not working on him.
So...Hayumi is scum, huh?
@Hayumi please claim, there is some heavy evidence against you.
this is stray thinking hayumi is confirmed scum because her action failed on him (hayumi was role blocked/protected by a town role and this was repeatedly attempted to be explained)
Hayumi? you have something?
@Hayumi defend!
Rej jumping on Hayumi--the only person to do so because of the obvious mix up that was happening.
:weirdpeep: so you can't say more to it?
I mean it is obvious that you either got a guilty (cop), an ability (steal/cop) or tracked him while he potentially harmed/attacked Beky or you got his flavour/WU name and you can make something out of it, eh?

--------------- Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 1:46 PM ---------------
2 invest claims this early in the DP is really dangerous for town, dafuck nibbas cant you keep info around for a while? :weirdpeep:
either one is lying or both like throwing themselves infront of the knife
this is really fishy to me and set off all my alarms. Immediately trying to identify the roles of people who made no such concrete claims--fishing for a slip or confirmation. I never claimed to be an invest role. Waindo never claimed to be a Cop.
No I act like two invests stepping up early is bullshit, mafia can easily throw in a mislead now and take out one of the invests
This post came after I had already replied saying I wasn't an Invest role.
:weirdpeep: all I said is that he didn't harm me upon visitting and this is something to be considered

Vote lynch Hayumi
At this stage, several others were beginning to ask Rej questions about each new statement he was making--so it looked really weird to me that he backed off at that point and voted for Hayumi--who at this point was still not online and the conversation around hayumi had gone absolutely nowhere farther than stray saying "I CAUGHT YOU HAYUMI" and me saying "IT REALLY ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT IS HINT HINT HINT"
Because I have my reasons. Just wait.
This is officially at this point the only 'evidence' against Hayumi. So why did Rej vote Hayumi and not me or Wai or Nessos or literally anyone else who was actually posting and throwing shit?
:pepeclown: and where are you?
mine could look like this:
Hayumi
Waindo/Gambit (<- atleast one of them)
Again, why is Hayumi at the top of this suss list for him?

Look how Rej responds to my post here as I explain my views:
All I claimed was that I took a night action and that based on the result of my action in pairing with the write up and waindo, Rej, and stray cat’s claims—I have very actable info coming together.

I have very purposefully not claimed my action and what my info is specifically.

I will simply say that while @Stray Cat may have legitimate reasons to suspect Hayumi, I have reasons to suspect that it’s not actually what stray thinks is going on.

so @Rej voting Hayumi simply because of flowers push is SUPER DUPER SCUMMY

This plus the fact that Rej first came to gambit’s aid out of nowhere makes me trust @Waindo claim
:weirdpeep: fuck, nibba your job as town is to doubt a neutral chaos claim constantly and not just jump on it and be like "a+b=c", dafug girl, get your shit together, we ain't trusting noone here D1
Look, I'd like to think that this post I made above was a pretty 'good quality' post--as far as trying to have a conversation that leads to town lynching scum goes. So why does Rej just respond like this? Its just patronizing, insulting, and does absolutely nothing to push a conversation forward. Its only goal is to try and shut down a train of thought agressively and quickly(Also, putting b's where the g's go is still the same as saying the word bruh.)




I rest my fucking case against Rej.
[automerge]1584453387[/automerge]

VOTE!!!!! YOU SWINE IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!!!!!!
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Anyway I'm voting Gambit because I find his responses scummy.

vote Lynch Gambit
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Anyway I'm voting Gambit because I find his responses scummy.

vote Lynch Gambit
Its majority lynch!! We need 9 votes to lynch someone. Gambit has 2 votes (50% of them being your vote!!!) Rej is close but not at 9 yet. please. If you think gambit is scummy, then do something about it tonight. vote rej
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Its majority lynch!! We need 9 votes to lynch someone. Gambit has 2 votes (50% of them being your vote!!!) Rej is close but not at 9 yet. please. If you think gambit is scummy, then do something about it tonight. vote rej
I don't think rej is scum.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Not a fan of it, but better than No Lynch
Unvote
Vote Waindo
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
even @Nessos called me helpful this game :pepelaugh:
[automerge]1584447393[/automerge]
@Nessos and @Salah Eddine you two are having a really awkward miscommunication right now....
Nessos has trash reads. Proved last game 🤷

Whats the odds of Nessos a d joby scum team here lol
[automerge]1584455496[/automerge]
Rej gave no explanation. This is part of the reason I think he is scum.
Why is it scummy? I explained it you just refused to read and accept my explanation. Because you are fucking scum bish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom