[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I am still confused about this halfass semi no claiming rule xD
A try to play with as less Claims as possible.
Yes now we fed mafia about a protect role. Several invests a neutral third.
Mafia now knows targets.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
I CAUGHT THE LIE!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD BE COLD!!!! HE SAID HE VISITED GAMBIT!!!!!

COLD TRIED TO VISIT HAYUMI
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I joined way too late in the game so I honestly assumed you might have already claimed something but noted that lots of people found your behavior sus. Due to your last few posts I've changed my mind for now and am down for a Ryu vote
And my vote was already off you when you joined. So why bringing it up again anyway. Except you are scum and you liked the push on me? :)
 
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,311
Points
3,050
Salty Doubloons
1,155
Wow, Town refuses to Lynch a Confirmed potentially dangerous 3rd and now that only 10 min remain, you can't decide who to lynch
Apparently wasting D1 Lynch is better than Lynching 3rd

Seeing this Town, i better lower my Activity more, no one listens, do whatever you please ffs

Unvote
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
WE WONT GET A LYNCH TODAY BUT KILL REJ TONIGHT PEOPLE AND LOOK INTO NESSOS
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I CAUGHT THE LIE!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD BE COLD!!!! HE SAID HE VISITED GAMBIT!!!!!

COLD TRIED TO VISIT HAYUMI
Scum confirmed.
We lynch joby next DP
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Wow, Town refuses to Lynch a Confirmed potentially dangerous 3rd and now that only 10 min remain, you can't decide who to lynch
Apparently wasting D1 Lynch is better than Lynching 3rd

Seeing this Town, i better lower my Activity more, no one listens, do whatever you please ffs

Unvote
I just caught @Rej in a lie!!!!!! he claimed he visited Gambit earlier but now he claims he is Cold and town protective but Cold tried to visit hayumi in the write ups!!!!!1
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
WE WONT GET A LYNCH TODAY BUT KILL REJ TONIGHT PEOPLE AND LOOK INTO NESSOS
I have avoids you heard it? Towns vig will waste himself on me. What is this scummy shit joby? Wtf?
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Joby is so full of shit. Dat slips she spams lol.

Thats why I liked tackling joby and hayumi. Cuz both were scum in my game.

Joby is so full of shit damn.
[automerge]1584459588[/automerge]
I claimed nothing bish. I just say you are full of shit.
 
Day 1 End / Night 2 start
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Last edited:

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Filler - Since posts were deleted it merged so if you want post WU again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Night 2 End / Day 2 Start
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
On second night of the war , fight become more violent and bloody.
Berserk crushed someone with their bare hands.
Arrogant fired dark Cannon at someone , injured them badly.
Wanderer wanted to test someone , slashed them with the newly forged sword but they passed the trial.
Warrior didn't missed the chance and punched someone with the fist of furry.
A Charismatic used dark art to transport other warriors.
Veteran wanted to heal someone but lost their path due to big storm.
A Coward wanted to record someone's history , but they didn't make any move , why ?
Avenger burn someone with heavenly flames , left permanent scares
Somewhere far away from the battlefield Mother couldn't find someone through their seer vision , never happened that before.
The Young One summoned a giant winged demonic beast to capture someone and send them in nothingness.
In the middle of the great choas, Wife was seen following someone
Arrogant purified someone's soul with their Devine power.
Sister failed to observe someone on the battlefield.
Lazy caught someone in a big Strom sent them flying other side of the battlefield
Beauty summons butterflies that swarm around someone, lacerating them repeatedly into submission
.
___________________________________________________________
With this Night 2 Ended with no death again...
So far no side have big advantage over other , will that change this DP

Day 2 Started...

@Dragomir subbed for @God_Usopun
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
*Prewritten*
Hey guys I had a quite bad day yesterday and I misbehaved. I insulted joby as sucker and so on and this wasn't meant that way. I tried to weaken the case on me in any way. It was bad and it got @joby to behave impulsive on me. I am so sorry. I was just a bad player last DP.

It is throwing town back and imho we shall get our shit together as town.
Last night I targetted Nessos, he was literally one of the less people I read as town for getting from a townlynch to no lynch which is better for town than losing a good role.

I wanna behave this DP and for this I suggest town to ignore a chaotic neutral for example and focus on exchanging informations, ideas and stances with fellow townies.

I apologize again to joby, Nessos and others for calling them out.

Damn lets do it guys!



Adddition:
I got attacked and roleblocked. I lost everything. Thanks guys. I lost an avoid and a life. Please finish me off now... I am tired, depressed irl and I lost the fun in the game. (Not related to certain mafia events, but real life is hitting on me...)
I guess town will manage maybe. I am out I think I cant contribute this DP...
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
*Prewritten*
Hey guys I had a quite bad day yesterday and I misbehaved. I insulted joby as sucker and so on and this wasn't meant that way. I tried to weaken the case on me in any way. It was bad and it got @joby to behave impulsive on me. I am so sorry. I was just a bad player last DP.

It is throwing town back and imho we shall get our shit together as town.
Last night I targetted Nessos, he was literally one of the less people I read as town for getting from a townlynch to no lynch which is better for town than losing a good role.

I wanna behave this DP and for this I suggest town to ignore a chaotic neutral for example and focus on exchanging informations, ideas and stances with fellow townies.

I apologize again to joby, Nessos and others for calling them out.

Damn lets do it guys!



Adddition:
I got attacked and roleblocked. I lost everything. Thanks guys. I lost an avoid and a life. Please finish me off now... I am tired, depressed irl and I lost the fun in the game. (Not related to certain mafia events, but real life is hitting on me...)
I guess town will manage maybe. I am out I think I cant contribute this DP...
:pandacry:
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Ok so. Does anyone think I should claim or whatever? I'm still interested on Stray's claim on me or whatever. Also does an alignment claim count as one of the two claim rules thingy, because if not I'll gladly tell you guys my like "party/group" (I'm not scum)
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Ok so. Does anyone think I should claim or whatever? I'm still interested on Stray's claim on me or whatever. Also does an alignment claim count as one of the two claim rules thingy, because if not I'll gladly tell you guys my like "party/group" (I'm not scum)
That will depend on how strong Flower's info is.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Wasn't Hayumi roleblocked N1 and Flower visitted Hayumi?
[automerge]1584549620[/automerge]
@Hayumi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom