Ok@Hayumi go for Gambit tonight. Don't listen to scum insinuations. We should also concentrate on inactives, especially Pepper and AFH. I can't help town tonight I'm still on block/cooldown.
Ok@Hayumi go for Gambit tonight. Don't listen to scum insinuations. We should also concentrate on inactives, especially Pepper and AFH. I can't help town tonight I'm still on block/cooldown.
Ok.
I fought Salah and Ryu before you posted this. Told they should stop focusing on thirdsWhen wagons were formed on me last DP I said it doesnt make sense to focus on indies from next day on. Either D1 or not at all. I said from D2 on people have to focus on finding mafia.
Cuz townie loss plus focus on indie would kill town and give mafia an advantage of doom.

I hope so too, especially cuz both of us are town sided.I expect @Hayumi doesn't want to become the target of bored vigs. Thats why I expect he will do eveything in Towns favour.
I am not saying that quarantine makes me.fuckng bored i wanna shoot anyone I see walking aroundI expect @Hayumi doesn't want to become the target of bored vigs. Thats why I expect he will do eveything in Towns favour.
I defended myself and got attacked.
Why Ryu got lynched again? Can someone explain it to me?
[automerge]1584727551[/automerge]
Also the one attacking me should be rolecrushed.![]()
Because people rather went for the Townie than the confirmed SK.I defended myself and got attacked.
Why Ryu got lynched again? Can someone explain it to me?
[automerge]1584727551[/automerge]
Also the one attacking me should be rolecrushed.![]()
We should concetrate on Gambit and Nessos first and foremost now.WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RYU?!!
I dont know, it said I was healed, but I also had a barrier on myself that rolecrushes attackers.so my ability did not reach you?