[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
@joby not a single moment Stray complained about manipulated WU up to the moment we used it to catch scum.
They could have told us on DP1 since already at this point "WU gave us fake infos about her mason buddy."

Now ryu barely plays a role in the manga. Its clear Stray is lying and she just slipped hard.
At this point I think Stray and Ryu are scum buddies.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
btw

@joby you isolated afh and killed him?

Because i see other are able to target him still, and gambit mention he got hit by poison?
naomi, read what I posted about the character I think is Coward
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Oh dear just walked in and everything is already on fire
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Stray just acting weird with things like, refusing to vote AFH on principle, tunneling hayumi (because of ryu/salah chat and her original invest failing because of me i guess), and always making getting her to share info like pulling teeth. it makes her feel a lil scummy. But, I am betting the $10 in my pocket that COVID-19 and the US government have left me with that she is just being manipulated by scum and overly trusting her results.

@Stray Cat this is the character I suspect is Coward, maybe this sounds like someone who could have a fake flavor/fake mason chat with the wife of the main character and his enemy:

"Shen Yen is the leader of the Sage Kings and also also the leader of the conservative faction of the gods. He is also the mastermind behind the war with the Dark Ones, allowing them to injure the high priest, Xin Yue Kui and enter the Gods' Domain. He used this war to kill Tian and usurp control of the gods."

-"When Gods' Domain was invaded by the Humans, Fallen Gods, and the Dark Ones, he observed for most of the fight"
-"After Bai Long's death, he seemingly kills Tian and offers a peace treaty to the Dark Ones."
-"Shen Yen deceives Xin Yue Kui into awakening two Dragon Warriors, Huang Long and Chi Long but offers her as the first sacrifice to them."
-"Divine Power: Seer's Vision: Being a Sage Elder, Shen Yen has mastered it to such a degree that it could be all seeing."

he is the MAIN ANTAGONIST in the arc that this is based off of. I cannot imagine that he is not in this, and he perfectly fits Coward
[automerge]1585075867[/automerge]

I did not isolate him.

I used a one shot to take a life.
THEN HOW DID NAOMI GET HEALED!!?
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
@joby not a single moment Stray complained about manipulated WU up to the moment we used it to catch scum.
They could have told us on DP1 since already at this point "WU gave us fake infos about her mason buddy."

Now ryu barely plays a role in the manga. Its clear Stray is lying and she just slipped hard.
she is either being Manipulated by coward or is lying.

Either way, I think we need to get rid of Ryu today
[automerge]1585076048[/automerge]
yes, i got life back, from day action.
can you explain some more details about this please? how do you know it was Ryu that healed you?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Are you seriously implying I was tricked the entire game? And that he healed a Townie just to trick a Townie?
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Stray just acting weird with things like, refusing to vote AFH on principle, tunneling hayumi (because of ryu/salah chat and her original invest failing because of me i guess), and always making getting her to share info like pulling teeth. it makes her feel a lil scummy. But, I am betting the $10 in my pocket that COVID-19 and the US government have left me with that she is just being manipulated by scum and overly trusting her results.

@Stray Cat this is the character I suspect is Coward, maybe this sounds like someone who could have a fake flavor/fake mason chat with the wife of the main character and his enemy:

"Shen Yen is the leader of the Sage Kings and also also the leader of the conservative faction of the gods. He is also the mastermind behind the war with the Dark Ones, allowing them to injure the high priest, Xin Yue Kui and enter the Gods' Domain. He used this war to kill Tian and usurp control of the gods."

-"When Gods' Domain was invaded by the Humans, Fallen Gods, and the Dark Ones, he observed for most of the fight"
-"After Bai Long's death, he seemingly kills Tian and offers a peace treaty to the Dark Ones."
-"Shen Yen deceives Xin Yue Kui into awakening two Dragon Warriors, Huang Long and Chi Long but offers her as the first sacrifice to them."
-"Divine Power: Seer's Vision: Being a Sage Elder, Shen Yen has mastered it to such a degree that it could be all seeing."

he is the MAIN ANTAGONIST in the arc that this is based off of. I cannot imagine that he is not in this, and he perfectly fits Coward
[automerge]1585075867[/automerge]


I did not isolate him.

I used a one shot to take a life.
can we now plz lynch Ryu! :sarcasticshottie:

@Stray Cat just confirmed that he is the main antagonist of this game!

all claims are wasted thx to strays rnd claim and ryus troll claim.
lets end this phase with lynching ryu.
[automerge]1585076183[/automerge]
Are you seriously implying I was tricked the entire game? And that he healed a Townie just to trick a Townie?
not impossible healing one life for hard towncred
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Are you seriously implying I was tricked the entire game? And that he healed a Townie just to trick a Townie?
I mean, why the fuck not? I've been tricked the entire game, multiple games, before and at this point either you have been tricked this entire game or I have been tricked this entire game. What's so hard to believe?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
she is either being Manipulated by coward or is lying.

Either way, I think we need to get rid of Ryu today
[automerge]1585076048[/automerge]

can you explain some more details about this please? how do you know it was Ryu that healed you?
previous day phase, Flower confirmed she would do something, and asked if i receive it in pm.

to see if it worked.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
stick to the plan and vote Ryu. I'll even join your really cool chat if you do!
Yeah if I don't get killed before Night 8 starts...

I voted him already. Focus on Stray tonight.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I assume it was her, but probably her partner, now that she claimed mason so she was asking them.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I mean, why the fuck not? I've been tricked the entire game, multiple games, before and at this point either you have been tricked this entire game or I have been tricked this entire game. What's so hard to believe?
I don't know what to believe anymore...
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Ah Shi barely appears in the manga and he is just a shop worker. And Coward doesn't fit Ah Shi.
they slipped. now stop talking to them.. We kill at night..

@joby what else do you got there? i mean the skills you land on our lynch target today? assuming that they still survive after the lynch?
i won't attack today but will give all my remaining shields to whoever I deem necessary
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
not impossible healing one life for hard towncred
sounds like a smart move TBH, especially if he healed @Naomi before then making an offer for a peace treaty. Maybe thought it would make the second offer more likely to succeed. any thoughts on that?
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
@joby what else do you got there? i mean the skills you land on our lynch target today? assuming that they still survive after the lynch?
i won't attack today but will give all my remaining shields to whoever I deem necessary
I'm on my last leg, so I need to be protected if I'm gonna guarantee surviving the night unfortunately
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom