Stray, I don't buy this at all. Are you sure you can trust the result?Ryu is Ah Shi.
Stray, I don't buy this at all. Are you sure you can trust the result?Ryu is Ah Shi.
No it wouldn't since he is not the one telling it.And his WU is?
We were Masons from the start, so this is 100% reliable.Stray, I don't buy this at all. Are you sure you can trust the result?
Only one I could think of is Coward.... but the character you are describing I think does not poses "seer's vision" which is the flavor ability that coward uses to track?Figure this out by yourselves, pretty sure that would count as claiming.
No, Nessos, stop it already. We have no WU claim left!!No it wouldn't since he is not the one telling it.
[automerge]1585074115[/automerge]
@Stray Cat Tell us Ryus WU now!
We have a Chat together and knew each other's roles from the start. So me claiming now does count as claiming and we have no WU claim left.Only one I could think of is Coward.... but the character you are describing I think does not poses "seer's vision" which is the flavor ability that coward uses to track?
what are masons?
@Trafalgar Law would @Stray Cat telling us @Ryu Kishi WU count as claim?No, Nessos, stop it already. We have no WU claim left!!
The only reason I ever thought Stray Cat was town was because you told me she was confirmed several times.My bet @Stray Cat is actually coward and just slipped, but lets wait and see.
stray, even a quick google shows me that there can be untrustworthy mason results.... @Trafalgar Law can you confirm for us if @Stray Cat idea that the masons in this game are confirmed 100% town is 100% absolute fact?All I can say is stop trusting everything the WU states.
@Trafalgar Law would @Stray Cat telling us @Ryu Kishi WU count as claim?
Or would it be just infodump.
would it be just infodump
How do you know, person who is clearly not suspicious or biased?Start cat is wife
No more claimingBai Cai
....could you remind me the reason?i said i will be silent for a good reason![]()

You figured it out....could you remind me the reason?![]()
