Island G-8

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: neoretro
Suddenly, Daiki was overcome with immense pressure. He is here.. he looked at Jonathan, who turned his head towards the door..
once again, daikis heart started racing.. There is no fucking way I can get out of this if I start a fight, I know why he is here.. I need to convince Lucci or fight... Yes, my mission is still set.. but for now I need to keep my cool.. was Daiki thinking

Daiki decided not to turn around but instead look away with crossed arms, he could hear someone coming through the door as Jonathan was asking..
Jonathan: Who is there?
Daiki was still trying to keep his cool as Rob Lucci gave Jonathan his leave without answering any of his questions. Dobberman only assisted Lucci and Jonathan, while confused, had to leave the room. Rob Lucci turned toward Daiki, who was still looking away..

Larsi said:
You know why I am here, right?
Now Daiki stood up and face Lucci straight up.
Daiki: Yes, Hahahaha, I was too loud again, was I not? Our missions have had great success in cleansing the North Blue against all dangers, our gods will be able to move freely through these waters soon again, without interference from lowly scum.. but Lucci, this is only the beginning.. I am planning greater things.. HAHA!!
Next is the Island of Rubeck, I am planning on giving the control back to where it belongs to, the world government.. HAHA!!
I know that you are my superior, I understand that fully well.. but I do the way I do things for a reason... I would like it, if you do not interfere in my ways... And instead tell you about the details, concerning my Rubeck mission.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Lucci waited until Jonathan had walked out the door and Doberman closed it shut, standing in front of the only way out of the room. With arms crossed, a stone face with scars carved across it, he regarded Daiki with cold eyes. This was the man that ultimately was the reason for the purge of Spider Miles. Lucci, satisfied with the ones present swung Jonathan's chair out, throwing himself into the seat. With a swing his legs landed atop the desk, he settled into a slouching position. Though it somehow could be reminiscent of a cat watching its prey. Sharp eyes bore into Daiki's own.

You are a disgrace. You reveal your identity to a whole town of civilians, then leave them to tell the tale? Inexcusable. Every word had a strong bite to them, anger hiding just beneath the surface. He raised his right hand, pointing at Daiki. You are hereby stripped of your rank of officer. Until you prove yourself again, you will only be an agent of Cipher Pol 9. You may seek out the fishman known as Weil, and report to him as your superior. You're lucky these are the orders from up high, because I had half a mind to kill you myself.

Any questions?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi said:
Lucci waited until Jonathan had walked out the door and Doberman closed it shut, standing in front of the only way out of the room. With arms crossed, a stone face with scars carved across it, he regarded Daiki with cold eyes. This was the man that ultimately was the reason for the purge of Spider Miles. Lucci, satisfied with the ones present swung Jonathan's chair out, throwing himself into the seat. With a swing his legs landed atop the desk, he settled into a slouching position. Though it somehow could be reminiscent of a cat watching its prey. Sharp eyes bore into Daiki's own.
Daiki knew what was coming as he looked at both, Lucci and Doberman. Lucci did not make the situation better with his eyes appearing cold and angry at the same time.

Larsi said:
You are a disgrace. You reveal your identity to a whole town of civilians, then leave them to tell the tale? Inexcusable.
Larsi said:
Every word had a strong bite to them, anger hiding just beneath the surface. He raised his right hand, pointing at Daiki. You are hereby stripped of your rank of officer. Until you prove yourself again, you will only be an agent of Cipher Pol 9. You may seek out the fishman known as Weil, and report to him as your superior. You're lucky these are the orders from up high, because I had half a mind to kill you myself.

Any questions?
Daiki: Sir, as far as I am concerned I simply used the name of the cipher pol to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies. the targets were all wiped out as far as I am concerned.
The town would have never known about our true intention and identity. This is simply inexcusable...!! There was no need for the purge of spider miles!!

Daiki knew that a purge had happened by simply making some connections.

Daiki: I am not going to argue for my position.. but let me tell you something, Lucci.
Daiki walked up closer to Lucci so that their noses would almost touch, as he made an angry face.
Daiki: One day I am going to be in an even higher position than a mere officer, even higher than you.. and by that time, I will defeat you. I will be better than anyone else!
Daiki then decided to walk out, opening the door and making its way out of the building, to find Weil.
I am so fucking angry. Lucci can easily kill me. I cannot believe I am still this weak.. and I fucking messed up. I-I-I need to get my act together.. I will need to adapt faster. I want to be better than Lucci in what he is good at.
I need to get my shit together.. and Weil is supposed to be my superior?!? Urgh... I need to do good on Rubeck. I still cannot suppress this anger inside of me.

Daiki was able to quickly find his way out, he did not want to be inside that building anymore. He was now on the outlook for Leyla, Rheiner and Jiyuu... he needed someone to look up to him for now, perhaps he would give his last official orders.
At first he did not realize how much this humiliation would hurt him, but maybe, it was for the better, to make sure he achieves his next goal, which is Rubeck.
Leyla was walking around looking for Daiki, she did obviously not keep her word to him. While Rheiner was still back at the ship.
I hope Boss is ok was Rheiner thinking.

Daiki: Jiyuu, where are you dammit.. JIYUU!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: otis
Narration

Thoughts
Dialogue

The Salamander had a full bar untouched by Gasparde before his untimely demise. Well it was full, until Bond got to it, his first impulse was to move the best stuff to his own ship, but the several trips was starting to become inefficient. So he did the only thing that made sense, he started drinking on the Salamander.

What started as just celebrating a job well done turned into an open experiment as Bond for the first time had access to a ship meant for a vice Admiral. Bond did not have to worry about their heading and the path of the ship, The Salamander was being towed by the CP9 ship , and that ship was under the watchful eyes of Teresa.

But Weil and Bond had succeeded a mission and were due for some Rest, especially the fishman. Bond tried to find the perfect cocktail to wipe away the exhaustion from Weil, and he was having some success. Or at least that is what his own "taster" brain was thinking.

Three hours of drinking and the call went out from the lead ship. G-8 sighted. The last two drinks Bond made had flattened him, and before he knew it the ship had stopped moving.
Oh my, I hope the Boss is still on assignment. How many in total? Looking around Bond took in the battlefield, 10, no 20, Turning his head oh shit 30.

Looking over at Weil, Bond cocked a smile, and lifted his glass, "30 drinks each and yet we live old chap"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
(Weil Whaleson -me , Michael and Jan Vincents -my underlings )

Action

Speech
Though process

Reclaimed "Salamander" and tiny world government ship , slowly approached impregnable G-8 marine base. On the Gasparades steering wheel , two brothers monitored horizon . Agents tried killing time by smalltalk, however they already were already bored of each other's company.

-Jan, could you look at our Weil? It is third day already.....and all he dose is sleep, eat and drink

-Mich...Well our boss was really exhausted after this much body stress. Good thing we have Boss Bond on our side.. that man is a great magican , surly makes our missions easier to swallow... Anyways how is that wanted pirate and gasparades dead body?

-I try my best to feed one and keep another from loosing identifiable face , but is is hard to do so when there is a bullet in the head.

- Bond really managed to keep us and himself all productive. I saw him " cleaning out " that "Salamander" , what a beautiful ship it is.

-naahh. I'm not the biggest fan of shining yelling battleship. She can't surprise anyone with those sparkles.... Anyways go and check on Weil. We will soon reach the base..

-Ahhhh...okay....

Jan Vincent quickly walked towards fishman’s room and knocked on the door while sneezing.

Knok knock...knock knock....no answer.

He is probably asleep....Gotta wake him up though ...

Jan now said loudly ....

Boss we have arrived please wake up.

Still no answer .
Bosss. ..

Okay I'm coming in Weil San.

Jan opened agents door with slight hesitation and saw the horrible picture. Gasparde's portrait with terrible touches of Weil, illuminated and then burned eyes of Jan...

Wow... why are there dicks on that face?. .... that mustache was probably Bonds idea.. this place is a mess.....

Mr Bond , Mr Weil that rope with the writing " for neck conditioning " surely is a funny idea. But we have arrived ... please prepare yourselfs for a possible promotion. Boss weil hope you'll become cp9 member for once and for all .

Otis said:

Looking over at Weil, Bond cocked a smile, and lifted his glass, "30 drinks each and yet we live old chap"
Fishman started laughing....

Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhh .... I'm many times bigger than you my bond.... my body can probably take more punishment, but kudos to you.... thanks for great company.....Your hands both kill and heal what a double sided coin you are.

Weil than turned his gaze at Jan and smiled. ...

Thank you for liking our addition on gasparades portrait. We thought that he llll. ..Hick.....looked little mean and decided to help.. Anyways we will give that picture to Boss Daiki as a momento ....zzzzzing....bara bing.... Alright then.....I'll be ready in a minute....hick. ....Bond you should prepare yourself too. Thanks for great company again....

Fishman stood up and started doing some stretching exercises before looking after his hygiene. Meanwhile ships were already getting docked.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: captain abram
As jiyuu was walking toward's the vice admiral's office he heard a familiar voice in the distance

NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Jiyuu, where are you dammit.. JIYUU!!
Jiyuu: that voice, i know it, Jiyuu began too look around and walked in the direction of the voice.
As Jiyuu continued to locate the voice he took notice of his surroundings, of the officers and government officials. Some were looking at him and chiha some weren't but he paid it no mind.

After a couple more minutes Jiyuu stopped and looked in front of him and sighed with a half smile on his face. There in the distance was daiki calling out his name.

Iidiot..do you have to shout my name for everyone to here...sigh...well at least i found someone i knew on this island...hmmm daiki feels different for some reason, the air around him has changed considerably. Well whatever it is hopefully it's for the better

Jiyuu raised his hand to get daiki's attention

Yo!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As he stood outside, Jonathan looked across to the port, his eyes landing on two ships sailing in. One regular marine vessel, but then... that was Gasparde's ship. He rushed away, leaving the bewildered lieutenant standing guard at the door. Had someone defeated that disgrace to the marines? He could scarcely believe it. If not, Gasparde might be trying to pull over a quick one, and he needed to prepare defenses. He rushed across the streets, racing to make it first. He signaled at any available marine to follow him.

Minutes later he came to a halt, a small army settling down behind him. In front of him the two ships were just settling in. Although they displayed no hostility, Jonathan wasn't prepared to take any chances. On the nearby wall he saw exactly what he needed. He signaled to the men he had gathered, all of them aiming their rifles at the ships, though a few seemed unsure about the order. Of course, this was the same reason the guards at the dock had not stopped them earlier. They weren't familiar with the golden ship resting before them. Reaching the wall, Jonathan grabbed ahold of the microphone, raising it to his mouth. Static filled the air, followed by Jonathan's voice, straining to remain calm, blasting across the dock and the ships.

This is Commodore Jonathan speaking. You have arrived here unannounced with the ship of the criminal Gasparde. The men around him perked up, focusing their rifles on the golden ship, foolishly forgetting the other ship could also contain enemies. No matter, the attention was important. Before any more are allowed ashore, I need reassurance that you are not working for that scoundrel. Bring me his head or him in chains.

Back in the office, Lucci remained silent as Daiki was speaking back to him. He had no intention of humoring the other man's delusions. As the troublemaker stood up walking towards the door, Doberman looked questioningly towards Lucci. The agent simply waved his hand in admission. The Vice Admiral stood aside, allowing Daiki to pass outside. The door shutting behind the other man, Doberman turned back towards Lucci.
We done here?

Lucci drew a deep breath, calming himself. Yes. Let's get out of this dump. Doberman nodded, for once something the two of them agreed on. Raising to his feet, Lucci walked out the door, followed by Doberman. The latter dismissed the lieutenant still waiting outside, confused about the entire ordeal. Walking to the streets he heard Jonathan's voice reverberate through the small base. He paid it no heed though, trash should deal with its own trash. Minutes later the two of them reached the ship. Settling within his cabin, Lucci could not wait to return to Enies Lobby.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Daiki was walking in an emotional manner, Leyla saw him and would suddenly approach him.
Leyla: Daiki! You were gone for so long, I was worried, what important business were you talking about earlier?
Upon seeing Leyla's face, Daiki immediately calmed down.
She is beautiful.. Was Daiki thinking as he stared for a few seconds.

Leyla: Stop staring and tell me whats going on!
Daiki immediately came back to his senses and was a bit startled by how pushy she was towards him.
Daiki: My job and who I am, there are things I cannot share with you, you are not allowed to find out. If you have any objection to that I will ask you to leave and never see me again.
Leyla was saddened by what Daiki was saying and confused, but she decided to nod and reply very reasonable.
Leyla: As long as you are ok, you can tell me when you feel like it. Just don't leave me too much in the dark..

Jiyuu saw Daiki and approached him.

Captain Abram said:
Jiyuu raised his hand to get daiki's attention
Yo!
Daiki quickly scribbled something on a Note, that would be a secret message towards Jiyuu, to tell him about what had just happened.
The Note would read

"ghht uyui hdgd hjklkjjkl qrtwtrrw hg hggh ghgouilggl
tyuiukfgh hjklkgj hgbg bhghjff hj hhj jlgg ghkhg gh gjkgh
rtyjtyj vbnbv vbngrr eieieiu dhjgfg
fhghdgg gdtyuehg dhjk fhjdh fgffgfg
qe ghjh gghge ghg ghgg hg hg eghgehge"

However the meaning of it was, Daiki was sure that Jiyuu would decipher the note instantly as intelligent as he was.

The Cipher Pol 9 was displeased with our appearance,
we disclosed too much information to the people on spider miles.
They killed every single one, a massive genocide.
I was demoted from my position to serve agent Weil.
I am sorry, the WG disappointed us.

Daiki simply looked with a regretful face at Jiyuu, with the longest but deepest stare he could ever give to someone.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The call was blisteringly loud, and the sun incredibly too bright.
Unannounced? Oh I was supposed to give an order to end radio silence. Bond looked around, Nope, too bright, that is not going to work. Bond closed his eyes and let his haki extend out and take in his surroundings.

Oh my, it seems we are quite properly surrounded putting up his hands to be nonthreatening. "Good Morning gentleman, the smell was ruining the taste of his liquor cabinet" Bond gave his best wolfish grin, despite his eyes being closed he wanted to set these people at ease. No sense finding myself riddled with bullets,
"If you will allow one of our member to drag him out?"

Nodding over to where he sense Solitaire, she should be closer.

Solitaire began to move and retrieve the body of Gasparde, why can't he get the corpse, he is closer. Soliatire jumps over to the Salamander, unable to call out to Bond before going below deck so she turned towards Weil,
"
What about the Fishman? Do they want him too, they didn't mention him?" Solitaire whispered to him as she walked past him.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cold water somehow managed bringing Weil to his former self. Seeing poor Solitaire moving the Rotten body made fishman sympathetic.

Otis said:
What about the Fishman? Do they want him too, they didn't mention him?"
Well , fishman or not ,Willy is a wanted pirate with the past connecting him to Arlong. Justice should be blindly equal. So yeah you can bring him to the Marines too. Tell them that The "Salamander " is theirs and don't forget to get the payment.........Ahhhh. . That work is too dirty for you let me handle it.

Weil, already in his formal clothes ,went to the restraining room of the ship. Agent grabbed Orca pirate with ond arm and took him out . On the way Fishman lifted the dead body of Captain gasparade and started walking towards the head marine.

Guess we have made it. Hope boss Daiki finds about our arrival through this ruckus. Gonna give him Tainted gasparades portrait as a gift....

After walking through the pointed guns Weil finally closed the distance between him and Jonathan.While towering his marine ally , fishman slowly opened his mouth.

"Lieutenant" Jonathan.......Thanks for warm welcome. Let me introduce you to our gifts:Wanted pirates , fishman Willy with the bounty of 20 million and Now dead Gasparde .Your ex subordinate. And behind me , there is a notorious "Salamander". Ex marine ship from grand line. Please quickly deliver this news to Vice Admiral. Also ask him to grant us section of the base for some rest and reorganisation.
That's all.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu got the attention of daiki and saw him walk over towards him.

hmm do i tell him about reorx...something's strange is going on here, i wonder if he knows. What if he's part of it? Does he know something..i gotta ask him in an indirect manner though, IF daiki does have a hand in this i gotta be careful not to act suspicious or curious or i could be in trouble as well....hmmm well reorx it was nice knowing you i guess but it's every man for himself.

As Jiyuu got closer he saw daiki jot something down on a piece of paper, he then gave the note to Jiyuu.

Hmm, what;s this daiki? everything alright. Jiyuu said as he looked at the note.
NeoRetro said:
"ghht uyui hdgd hjklkjjkl qrtwtrrw hg hggh ghgouilggl
tyuiukfgh hjklkgj hgbg bhghjff hj hhj jlgg ghkhg gh gjkgh
rtyjtyj vbnbv vbngrr eieieiu dhjgfg
fhghdgg gdtyuehg dhjk fhjdh fgffgfg
qe ghjh gghge ghg ghgg hg hg eghgehge"
At first he was confused cuz it was just a bunch of jumbled letters. Jiyuu looked at the note, puzzled
Ummmmm, daiki, you ok? What the hell is this scribbling, you need me to proofread and help you check your spelling or help you write on a kid level is that it Jiyuu chuckled.

...WAIT A MINUTE.....the spaces in between, the same lettering pattern...Is daiki tryna tell me something secretly.
Jiyuu began trying to decipher the code

As jiyuu began deciphering the code...with each line he deciphered his eyes widened bigger and bigger, his breathing became heavier and he gritted his teeth so hard he could've bit through his bottom jaw.

NeoRetro said:
The Cipher Pol 9 was displeased with our appearance,
we disclosed too much information to the people on spider miles.
They killed every single one, a massive genocide.
I was demoted from my position to serve agent Weil.
I am sorry, the WG disappointed us.

WHAT......THE HELL.....IS THIS!!!!!!!

they killed everyone?? every innocent person there,they did nothing wrong....we saved them....how, HOW COULD THEY DO THIS

Jiyuu looked up at daiki...(he was trying so hard to fight the tears of anger and sorrow that were trying to form in his eyes) he was about to ask daiki if he was lying, he didnt want to believe hi..but the look daiki was staring at him with was all the response he needed to understand indeed this was real.

Jiyuu crumpled up the note and threw it to the ground as hard as he could,
GODDAMMIIITTT,
those bastards...those wg bastards...daiki...what are we doing, just who is the wg and why are we going around delivering false praticies of hope and good when their just gonna do this hunh....the wg....jiyuu's voice got softer and quieter than it has been in a while...the wg are just like pirates...or maybe even worse, what are we to do daiki?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jonathan remained on edge as he watched the men on the ship rush to fulfill his request. Several long minutes passed and he had half a mind to order any man aboard the ships to step ashore unarmed so that they could investigate. However before he cod convince himself to give the order, the commodore was filled with relief as he saw a fishman step ashore, carrying the limp and bloody body of Gasparde.

Fanboy sins said:

"Lieutenant" Jonathan.......Thanks for warm welcome. Let me introduce you to our gifts:Wanted pirates , fishman Willy with the bounty of 20 million and Now dead Gasparde .Your ex subordinate. And behind me , there is a notorious "Salamander". Ex marine ship from grand line. Please quickly deliver this news to Vice Admiral. Also ask him to grant us section of the base for some rest and reorganisation.
That's all.
Of course! Jonathan spread his arms out in a welcoming fashion, before turning his attention towards his men who still had their weapons raised. Put down your weapons and see tk that these men have the proper accommodations. He faced back towards Weil, looking up at the impressive man. I must thank you, that man has been a blight for us, and I will of course see to that you will receive payments for both the bounties. After I bring you to Komei of course. Our commander would doubtlessly wish to thank you in person. He motioned for Weil to follow him before setting off.

In his office Komei sat and watched his monitors in silence.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki understood that Jiyuu had deciphered the messaged when his entire mood has changed, and he threw the message down.
Immediately Daiki picked up the note and ripped it into many different pieces, Leyla looked confused but believed in daikis words, she decided to remain silent and continue the interaction of the two agents.
Daiki: Do not overreact.. It was our mistake, no I was careless.. Gr... There is no solution, as of right now. I have a friend who is currently in the east blue, there is some investigation going on within the navy of treason. I need to contact him. But before that...

Daiki now placed his hand on Jiyuus shoulder and got closer to his ear attempting to whisper into it.
Daiki: I will kill Lucci

Daiki moved back again and looked at Jiyuu with conviction, removing his hand and clutching his fist together. His eyes had a red glow to him, that was different. usually he would have glowing eyes combined with unsaturable bloodlust, but this time was different.
Daiki: I need to change how things are Jiyuu, I need to create balance in this world. Differently, things are truly shifted. Balance from within the ranks, but to do that I need to prove myself again. I will travel to Rubeck Island, I lost my authority, I cannot tell you what to do from now on, you can decide to follow me or go your own way.
But, in our travels I learnt one thing agent Jiyuu..

Daiki pushed his fist against Jiyuus chest where his heart is.

Daiki: What you have in here is good. Do not lose your justice. I trust you!

Daikis emotions were conflicted however, there was no time for anger nor sadness. What he needed now was focus, focus to become the strongest and shape the world in the image that he’s foreseeing. Yes his past and present need to be a lesson for the future. Sudden tiredness overcame him.
Daiki: I am leaving now Jiyuu..
Daiki turned around and walked into the direction of one of the stores.
Leyla: WAIT Daiki!!
She immediately followed him.
Daiki was caught up in thoughts.
I guess the old man was right, what I need right now is a cup of coffee... Haha.. I do not know what to do dammit. I am still way too weak to face Lucci, but even doing the wrong move will make me an enemy of the world. I will not accomplish anything.. Even though, all I want is to rid this world of these pieces of shit, I rid the NORTH BLUE dammit.. Haha.. Rob Lucci is now on my scum list as well.. HAHAHA!

Just you wait, just you wait.. WORLD... !! HAHA

Leyla and Daiki walked together towards a takoyaki shop next to one of the pubs were Leyla used to work.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond noticed a change in Weil,
command suits him. Much more than it ever would suit myself. Bond gave a deep breath as the marines started to relax and not have the intent to board. Much better to defuse the situation, and he got us a place to stay for the night.
Nodding to Weil as the large fishman dragged Gasparde off the ship.
"If it is all the same to you old chap, I think I will inspect our accommodations while you give the report, this was your op anyhow, and a damn fine show it was," Bond started to walk behind Weil off the ship and he could feel the Teresa's eyes on him, but she will not comment, not while there are others around.

When he knew no one was looking directly at him or paying him much mind, he shimmied down an alleyway,
"Off to a marine bar, fortune favors the prepared" Bond pulled out a stack of beris he had found in Gasparde's safe, beris that he had never told Teresa or Solitaire about.
"Time to forget the week"

Bond headed off to the nearest bar to blow through 2 million beris on cards and drinks in the next hour.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fishman, with his arms crossed , followed marine Jonathan. Weil though of future plans of his ,while walking on wooden stairs.

I think we can change this sea , the corrupt North blue. Boss Daiki , Bond and now even me are capable of splitting in three ... decisively Striking monsters of this waters simultaneously. Soon ...Marines will rule this place , like Germa did in the past. Uwaa haaaa haaa haa ha.

Agent's lips gently smiled. Positive Feeling of accomplishment overwhelmed blue man. However Fishman's left foot slipped on the staircase , treacherous object threatened to kill poor man . Fortunately for Cipher pol agent , geppo of six powers saved his skin.... 13 feet tall fishman’s blood froze , but giant then started laughing loud in front of Jonathan.

Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh.... If Those stairs had killed me....my pride would kill me second time. How lame.... Uwaaaa haaa haa ha. Anyways I hope Vice Admiral Komei is a good host...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu's eyes were wide and he backed a way a bit,
kill lucci? He thought.
is...is that even possible, can someone really kill the rob lucci,i mean i had always looked to him as someone i wanted to be but after everything that's happened i refuse to be that sick in the head as he is. Maybe one day i might've done something to him.....but daiki is serious about killing him, what do i do.
Jiyuu looked to the ground
I...i don't know what to do, where do i go, should i follow daiki after all that's happened between me and him, should i journey by myself to seek the truth, should i team up with other members of cipher pol...what's the best way to protect chiha while continuing on this newfound path I've sought after. Jiyuu began shaking his head furiously in frustration and disagreement with himself am i really still this weak that i need to rely on others to decide for me, why am i so scared of going out alone, what happened to me, what happened to the Jiyuu who was ready to face this world alone and was ready to live his life and live his purpose by himself with no friendly attachments or feelings for anyone but my precious daughter, dammit where did he go, what should i, the current Jiyuu do now.Jiyuu flashed back to everything that's happened in the last two islands they've been to I should probably be alone, I....

Jiyuu expected to hear about how he needs to learn more, or grow up or something about being more disciplined, something about being weak, something about not being committed to his path. Jiyuu clenched his fists and closed his eyes waiting to hear the lecture

Jiyuu's eyes opened wide and he was speechless even as daiki walked away. it wasn't emotion that swept over him..no, it was calmness, a calmness he hadn't felt in a long time. Jiyuu chuckled to himself

i see now...i get it..this is what it feels like when people trust someone isn't it, this is what it feels like when you have people you don't want to disappoint in your life...i've...i've forgotten this feeling, this was buried underneath so much hate and isolation...i think..i've missed it. He may be crazy...he may be completely insane..but i'll follow him again...and i wont let him down.
Jiyuu began to follow daiki who was off in the distance

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fanboy sins said:
Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh.... If Those stairs had killed me....my pride would kill me second time. How lame.... Uwaaaa haaa haa ha. Anyways I hope Vice Admiral Komei is a good host...
Jonathan only smiled, absently noting the departure of the other man that seemed to be an officer. Already striding across the courtyard, he moved quickly for someone of his size, but hardly for the big fishman he was leading, with legs like that. Unsure what to say to keep the conversation going for the trek towards the vice admiral's office, he mostly kept his mouth shut. He knew better than to pry into matters that were above his pay grade. He did wonder why the top brass had suddenly started caring about the North Blue, but that was definitively not a question he was going to ask. Finally, without much else to spark a conversation, they had reached their destination without Jonathan speaking another word. Ah, here we are! He gestured at the great building that lay before him. Opening the front door, he stepped inside. Several marines saluted him as he entered, and he motioned for them to dismiss. He turned his head towards Weil while approaching the staircase. Is there anything else I can fix you guys while you converse with the Vice Admiral?

Soon they reached the top floor and Jonathan approached the door at the end of the hall. Knocking twice on the door, Jonathan took a step back. Sir, I've brought agent Weil to you. He wishes to discuss certain matters with you. It was quiet for a second before Komei's voice responded from within.
Send him in. Jonathan obliged, opening the door for Weil, letting the fishman inside.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At the Takoyaki stand, Leyla looked fascinated at the industrialized process. 3 people side by side. One was packing, the other one oiling and the last step added the dried seaweed on top. Everything went by so fast, yet all these balls of octopus were lined up in perfection as the Takoyaki stand owner, who also took care of serving customers, presented Daiki and Leyla some. Leyla was still captured by the process, her eyes were sparkling. Daiki bowed down a little and gave the owner some coins, in return for two packs. Daiki poked one of the Takoyaki and casually pushed it into Leylas face to get her attention.
Leyla: urghh.. WAAH!...!! What are you doing..!!

Daiki: Eat up already, you are wasting my time...
Daiki just stuck the whole pack in Leylas face.
Leyla: Ok..Ok... I am taking it!!

Daiki took a bite, and then sat down on the ground some 5 meters away from where the stand was, there was a corner with shade. Leyla just followed him.
Daiki: There is a place I want to go to.. Would you follow me?
Leyla: Well it kind of is exciting with you Daiki-San.. I always imagined my life as a straight line, I could not imagine any change, no growth nor decline. I feel like things can be very exciting to me. you know, spice things up?
Daiki: Well, nothing ever stays in balance, there will always be a disruption. A wise man once told me that the difference between Yin and Yang is that of a leaf, that is lifted and shaken up by wind until it falls down and lays flat. How can there be Chaos without order? The world itself will not exist.
Leyla: I like your philosophy!! Do you not think that the era of pirates has come forth by the order established through the World Government? The way you are explaining this sounds like Chaos brings order and the other way around?

Daiki had to think a little upon Leylas great answer, Yes she is right.. indeed..
Daiki: HAHA! Exactly, one is born out of the other. Balance is the fine ballad of the two, the world government tries to fight this dawn of a new age with more order, unknowing that this order has created the chaos in the first place.. HAHA

I have got a great Idea..
was Daiki thinking. How to topple the families of Rubeck, I need to test my new hypothesis.

Leyla: You are a wise man Daiki!

Daiki now saw Jiyuu walking towards them..

Daiki: I am fired up now, Leyla, we will change the way things are in this world. I know, you probably do not know what I am talking about yet, but soon things will be different, things will change, because change is inevitable.. the only thing that matter is under whose force this change is going to occur. HAHAHA..!!

Daiki stood up proudly, holding his hand out for Leyla, facing Jiyuu.

Lets find agent WEIL!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The bar would be full of marines,
marines are too straight laced. But luckily, straight laced meant there was plenty of booze lying around unopened.

"Bartender, Ill have three shots of tequila to start off then keep the rounds coming" Bond took a cursory look around the bar, well I guess drinking at noon is too good for these boys and girls, oh hey. Two marines were sitting at a table and actually drinking. Turning back to the bartender,
"I'll cover their next drinks too" smiling and slapping down 200.000 beris on the bar, Bond began in earnest. The tequila was cheap, yet another reason Bond hated to drink at a marine bar. The tequila worked all the same and the haze that he had worked so hard to get to with Weil started up all over again.

Ah sweet oblivion. Bond would need another five before he would stop counting the holes, his hand shook ever so slightly.

Tensing his hand into tekkai, the shaking stopped.

"Down the hatch"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Larsi said:
Is there anything else I can fix you guys while you converse with the Vice Admiral?
Just make sure that we will get one big living room and nine bedrooms . Also , merge enough beds for me to fit on...And The Most importantly, Get us Information about Barrel pirates , Organ dialer invaders of clockwork island and the Rubeck Island. If I remember correctly , Daiki wanted that mission badly. If Boss is here , or whenever he'll come back I want him to have hands on helpful details..After me and vice admiral are done , come back and show me the place..... Other than that you are free to go.. Thank you for your services .

Larsi said:
Soon they reached the top floor and Jonathan approached the door at the end of the hall. Knocking twice on the door, Jonathan took a step back. Sir, I've brought agent Weil to you. He wishes to discuss certain matters with you. It was quiet for a second before Komei's voice responded from within. Send him in. Jonathan obliged, opening the door for Weil, letting the fishman inside.

Weil finally entered in The Hq , brains of North blue . Vice admirals room was illuminated by blue lights of huge camera screens. From the port to the dungeon cells , everything was monitored , watched and controlled... Komei could see it all.

Seems I'll have to check my room for snail cameras later...

Agent stopped in center of the room .Only the light rays that came from screens and diagonally diagonally lighted down the floor ,stood between him and marine. After short silence , Weil spoke out first.

It seems , you already know who we are and what we have brought.I am here to get our funds and check current situaton. How did other missions go? Where would you advice us to distribute our resources? Is second part of Cipher pol team here ? If yes ,find and bring them to me later today.....I am all ears now Vice Admiral Komei , Please inform me.

Top Bottom