Island G-8

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: captain abram
Jiyuu jokignly rolled his eye,

energetic as ever i see, heh i don't know if this newfound optimism you have is a good thing or a bad thing but i guess, we'll find out.
With Chiha worn out and sleeping Jiyuu had everything he needed for another trip.
Weil hunh?.....If i remember he's that giant fish man i saw when i was first sent here. I wonder what he's really like (I also wonder if he's stronger than Daiki hmmm...let's see if i can sense him myself with my new ability, now....

Mantra!!
Jiyuu began to search g-8 for large aura's (hmmm where is he, where would he be)
Just then he sensed two powerful, huge, aura emitting from the HQ. One aura he was faintly familiar with, and one he wasn't but knew someone very strong was in there as well. So that feels like weil..but this other aura, i don't know who this is but he's powerful as well hmm, a vice admiral? an admiral? i guess we'll find out.

Found him daiki, he's at the HQ building, i'll follow you

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Fanboy sins said:
It seems , you already know who we are and what we have brought.I am here to get our funds and check current situaton. How did other missions go? Where would you advice us to distribute our resources? Is second part of Cipher pol team here ? If yes ,find and bring them to me later today.....I am all ears now Vice Admiral Komei , Please inform me.
Komei smiled as the huge fishman entered into his office. On the surface it was a friendly smile, though beneath lingered some other emotions which he knew better than to reveal. He saw the agent glance at the screens, thoughts running throuh his mind as he regarded them. To break the tension the vice admiral gestured towards a couch that was placed a bit to the side of the chair in front of his desk. Bring it forward if you please, and have a seat. His tone was friendly and disarming. He then motioned his head towards the monitors. You must understand my need. The betrayal of Gasparde taught me that one can never be too careful. I will of course if you require a room to discuss confidential matters provide one for you, where I can promise on my pride as a Marine you will not be recorded. He nodded his head, then turned towards the screen that showed Gasparde's corpse being loaded up.

Of course you'll be rewarded. Half the bounty for Gasparde since he's deceased then the full for his henchmen.

He paused before moving on towards the next subject, not sure if he should admit to listening in or not. Daiki is here, but he's... he's not in a good mood. Our base had another visit today, from the Grand Line. Vice admiral Doberman and a man called Rob Lucci. Komei looked for any reaction in Weil. It seems they were displeased with something Daiki had done, Daiki is demoted to agent while you've become an officer of... Cipher Pol 9.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: neoretro
Jiyuu was able to observe his surroundings and make out the whereabouts of agent weil. Obviously as disciplined and courteus as Jiyuu was he immediately told Daiki and decided to follow him.
Jiyuu is a good boy. Was Daiki thinking, Daiki did feel sadness in this moment thinking that he would not be the boss of this amazing group of people anymore. Sure, he would never show that, and would not even feel that way during the missions. But maybe the change of authority and leadership did awaken some sort of enlightenment within Daiki.
Daiki: Lets go, would you like a bit of Takoyaki agent Jiyuu? I think you deserve it! Perhaps I can update you on my plans for rubeck island while we gently make our way to the HQ? HAHA!
Leyla: Rubeck? My grandpa lives there!! What is up with Rubeck Daiki-San?
Daiki: eeeh... I will update you later Leyla!

Daiki moved closer to Jiyuu, Leyla looked a bit confused but respected that Daiki was trying to get away from her to whisper something to Jiyuu.
*whisper* Daiki: Rubeck is ruled by many different families, so the plan, is to make this a complete stealth mission just as Rob Lucci intends us to do, infiltrate the local population, and become “one” of them. I was thinking of opening or working at a coffee store. The details regarding that are still open, well, we will suck up to one of the families and assasinate their leader in secret. Creating a giant chaos. We will repeat, and repeat and repeat until all the families heads are decapitated.
Thats at least the main idea.

Alone it would take far too long, however, if you happen to still want to join me we could decide to take leadership or even spy on opposite parties to make sure that a power vacuum wont harm the residing population.
What do you think Jiyuu?

Daiki was at the believe that this was one of his most recent, more grandiose plans and was quite excited at what Jiyuu would say. Deep down in his heart, his blood was racing from excitement. Slowly taking out the leaders of entire cities, families, the unpredictable chaos that would unfold as a result of that..
Ah, his heart was crying for chaos and the proceeding order after all, his warrior soul was beating unrelentlessly. Daiki is ready once again to set out and carry out his job.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: otis
Oblivion is a word that people use when they speak of the complete absence of something. But that is not quite right, the word refers to a situation that quite by necessity requires that there was something or there is something close. But by comparison to that something, or tangentially related related to that something, represents the complete and utter absence of that very something that can also be observed or remembered.

Bond had reached oblivion, sweet sweet oblivion. There existed the physical entity of a man, one might go so far as to say a man of some renown, some importance to the right sort of folk. That was however what he looked like, but as with true oblivion, there must be to have a lack. What was within was deadened, deadened to the oblivion of 17 bottles of terrible and frankly disgusting gin. But that was the goal. Wasn't it?

No screams, no voices Bond hated knowing, feeling the spark of life escape those he killed. But here he was free, free from the binds of mortality, where every action he had pursued in his life had merit. The merit of fixing the world. Conviction. Why should the criminal have hopes, the desire for life? Why should he have what he deprives others of. Why Should I? That was a spark, the spark of a thought that was supposed to be gone, why had such a spark interrupted his sweet oblivion.

Picking up his head a few inches from the bar, he smiled a knowing grin at the bartender, but his vision blurred and couldn't remain focused for more than a few seconds,
That isn't the same one that was there before was it? Where the marines still here? Ah who cares, time to go back to the black.

Bond points to the nearest bottle of gin and chuckles pulling out another 10,000 beri bill putting unbeknownst to him his total spent at 380,000 beri
"How about you hand me that there bottle bottle, oh where can a man find a nice game of cards to lose the rest of his money?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Action

speaking
thinking

Weil took his well deserved seat and respectfully listened to his host , while trying to fully examine Vice admirals cabinet.
After defending his creepy , but effective stalking policies . Logically fishman didn't believe in Komei's one word about him giving rooms without listening devices in them.

My underlings will have to search every inch of every room. It sucks that Gasparade killed himself in the end ... Bastard left us with half the bounty..damn it.. This guy seems rather scummy , but This corrupt sea needs someone who can see everything.. Anyways I feel real good...We are one step away from leaving our mark here. Once big shots of this sea are gone , marines will quickly clean fodder filth.

Suddenly agent felt change of atmosphere in the air.. Weil prepared himself to hear something bad.

Larsi said:
He paused before moving on towards the next subject, not sure if he should admit to listening in or not. Daiki is here, but he's... he's not in a good mood
Well , Daiki is never in a good mood , unless he is doing his job... My boss lives by his job..

Larsi said:

Our base had another visit today, from the Grand Line. Vice admiral Doberman and a man called Rob Lucci
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..(queen face).. Lucci?? What happend ?? DId revolutionaries send someone really strong here? Any sign of potential crisis ? IS Celestial dragon going to visit this base??

Larsi said:

It seems they were displeased with something Daiki had done, Daiki is demoted to agent
Ohhhh nooooo..............(queen face)

Larsi said:
while you've become an officer of... Cipher Pol 9.
Ohhhhh Yaaaaaahhhh............. I get why I got promoted ...... But .... What did Daiki do ? Anyways I'll ask that him myself ... Thanks for everything..Now if you don't mind I'll wait here while your men bring Daikis...I mean my agents here ..

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As jiyuu followed daiki, daiki offered him something called Takoyaki. Jiyuu never heard of it or eaten it before but it did look delicious so Jiyuu accepted the offering and took a bite of it.

wha....what is this sensation!!!!!....it feels like I'm in space surfing through the stars!!! I've never felt more ALIVE HAHAHAHA, this taste, i cant stop drooling, did i just bite into heaven!! I see it now, I'm surfing through a field of takoyaki, SO ROUND, SO CHEWY, SO DELICIOUS, i've never felt something like this in my entire life, i've found it, IVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO WORLD PEACE AND TO CURE ALL THE SICK INFECTED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WITH THIS TAOKYAKI, I MUST HAVE MORE, I NEED MORE. THIS...THIS IS THE GREATETS INVENTION KNOWN TO MANKIND THIS IS THE TREASURE PIRATES ARE SEARCHING FOR, THIS MUST BE WHAT WE THE WORLD GOVERNMENT ARE PROTECTING. CHIHA WAKE UP, WAKE UP, I FOUND IT, I FOUND LOVE AGAIN, IM IN LOVE AGAIN CHIHA,I FEEL ALIVE, I FEEL WHOLE, I NEED MORE, MORE, MORE!!!
......oh i feel lightheaded.

oh calm down..calm down...phew...oh man...i have a headache now and I'm sick...calm down
NeoRetro said:
Perhaps I can update you on my plans for rubeck island while we gently make our way to the HQ? HAHA!
did you say plans for takoyaki island while we make our way to more takoyaki.....
Daiki got closer to jiyuu which meant he was being serious and Jiyuu immediately snapped out of his trance and focused.

NeoRetro said:
*whisper* Daiki: Rubeck is ruled by many different families, so the plan, is to make this a complete stealth mission just as Rob Lucci intends us to do, infiltrate the local population, and become “one” of them. I was thinking of opening or working at a coffee store. The details regarding that are still open, well, we will suck up to one of the families and assasinate their leader in secret. Creating a giant chaos. We will repeat, and repeat and repeat until all the families heads are decapitated.
Thats at least the main idea.

Alone it would take far too long, however, if you happen to still want to join me we could decide to take leadership or even spy on opposite parties to make sure that a power vacuum wont harm the residing population.
What do you think Jiyuu?
Jiyuu looked at daiki as serious as ever, I already told you daiki, i'm with you, I agree with this plan so i'll follow you just lead the way. LEAD THE WAY DAIKOYAKI-I mean daiki...ha ha

.....do you have any more of that takoyaki

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Komei tried not to react to the strange faces the fishman were making at the messages he was relaying. This man was supposed to be a secret agent? Well, at least he was effective, even if his poker face needed work.

As Weil spoke in response, Komei's gaze drifted to the monitors. A few quick taps on the keyboard and he was quickly shifting through different cameras. He stoppex finally, having found what he was looking for. Turning to Weil, the Vice Admiral smiled warmly.
I'll see to it that they come here so you may rendezvous with them.

With a few more taps he then raised the microphone up to his mouth, his voice being broadcasted from a single speaker above Daiki and his men. His voice was calm, but clear. Agent Daiki, if you and your men would be so kind to join me and Agent Weil in my office, that would be greatly appreciated. Regards Vice Admiral Komei.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki was impressed by just how much Jiyuu enjoyed Takoyaki, well obviously, these snacks were Daikis specialty he knew exactly where to get the best of the best, creme de la creme... as they say!
Daiki actually had deeper connections to Takoyaki, there is a legend in his family about the origin of his name and a long lasting descendancy.
Toyohisa Daiki is the name of a strong warrior hundreds and hundreds of years ago that made his way to the islands of skypia from the hidden land of Wano Kuni. Yes yes, Daikis ancestry, his black hair and fighting spirit runs deep ties to the strong and proud samurai, of the land of the rising sun. He was named after this warrior, one of his great grand fathers.

Obviously, Daiki does not know that much about his origin, just that this great grandfather then decided to open a takoyaki shop on Skypia. That shop is no longer around, but the love for takoyaki is engraved into his blood.
Going back to reality, Jiyuu was asking if he can have another takoyaki, but Daiki decided to give him the whole stick he had left.

Daiki: HAHA! I knew you would like it, just take everything haha!

Suddenly, the group would hear an announcement.
Larsi said:
Agent Daiki, if you and your men would be so kind to join me and Agent Weil in my office, that would be greatly appreciated. Regards Vice Admiral Komei.
Daiki: huh? We dont even look for them! AMAZING HAHA! Lets go everyone, back to Komei’s office.
Leila if anyone asks you any questions just tell them you are my newly recruited underling. Alright?

Leyla: OK! Daiki-San!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu nervously awaited daiki's answer to his question but feared how daiki would react to his blunder calling him daikoyaki, The takoyaki was amazing but he didn't want to be rude, if daiki said no he would completely understand and move on.

NeoRetro said:
Daiki: HAHA! I knew you would like it, just take everything haha!
Jiyuu's eyes widened and for some strange reason his mouth wouldn't close anymore. All he could do was stare at the the takoyaki stick daiki gave him.
Th-thank you, so much! drool was leaking out hot his mouth, jiyuu realized he needed to act a bit more professional as they were on their way to meet with the top brass of the world government So he straightened up and started to calmly eat while following daiki. This new attitude by daiki is something else...hmmmmm.....i wont put too much thought into it, if i do then the takoyaki might get cold, just gotta remeber to save chiha one...i should probably save chiha one, she should taste this heaven plus judging from her moving around on my back i can tell she's about to wake up anytime now.

jiyuu looked down and he realized there was only one left...he had eaten the rest therefore he had to resist eating the final one for chiha's sake
ah...i didnt realize i ate almost all of them this fast.....this is a problem, they're so good, but I must save chiha one, that's what a responsible parent would do...must...not...eat..responsible parent
Jiyuu was about to cave in and eat the last one when
Larsi said:
Agent Daiki, if you and your men would be so kind to join me and Agent Weil in my office, that would be greatly appreciated. Regards Vice Admiral Komei.
Immediately Jiyuu came back to his senses and became serious again. and your men? damn i'm just a lackey right now...hmph i'll show them. I'll make them know my name is Jiyuu. Vice Admiral Komei hunh...i wonder what he's like. His voice seemed calmed...plus that aura i sensed that was larger then weil's must be him then....how exciting Jiyuu smirked evilly.

NeoRetro said:
huh? We dont even look for them! AMAZING HAHA! Lets go everyone, back to Komei’s office.
Leila if anyone asks you any questions just tell them you are my newly recruited underling. Alright?
Jiyuu wiped off his mouth, wrapped the takoyaki and put it away, put his plague mask back on and followed daiki straight to komei's office, the anticipation thickened with every step he took,

they reached the outside of komei's door. Jiyuu tensed up his muscles, popped his knuckles and licked his lips, took a deep breath to gain his stoic, standoffish composure then knocked on the door.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It didn't take long for Vice Admiral's doors to open, however curiosity really stretched Weil's time perception. While waiting, fishman stood up and turned towards doors , impatiently letting time too pass. For agent his promotion was something logical , but Rob Lucci's arrival and Daiki's failure..... Blue whale couldn't comprehend meaning of those things .

How could someone as strong as our boss fail on this sea ? Why ? What is the meaning of this? Is someone in North blue stronger then Daiki?.....And Rob Lucci's visit on top of that...I guess he came to finish work of our boss... Well anyways Daiki will soon be here . Listening him is way better than coming up with my hypothesis .

At this moment, sound of door took fishman’s attention. Weil waited for silhouettes from outside of the office to enter inside. Fishman quickly recognised Boss and greeted him... With unsure tone that sounded like...."It's good to see you , but I'm sorry you got demoted ,let's don't talk in front of this vice admiral ".

Long time no see Boss Daiki... I have heard some ......... news and would like to talk to you about them....But not here....

Weil now turned back .

Well... sir Komei. ...Hope That gentleman Jonathan Will soon arrive to lead us in our own small base of operations. Mr Bond my coworker probably is in the bar on "post work therapy " let us meet up in the space you gave us for a while. Also 4 of our agents (npcs ) they can have their rests in sleeping rooms near us....Thanks for your services in advance.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jonathan was making his way up the stairs when he noticed that Daiki and his men were just ahead of him. They must be eager to meet up with their colleague, I suppose. Well, perfect timing. Still, he kept his distance, there was no need to intrude yet. He rounded the corner before the office, just as the agents knocked on the Vice Admiral's office. Nodding politely, he approached, entering after them.

Ah, Jonathan, how good of you to join us. The Vice Admiral spoke strangely cheerily as he saw Jonathan. I take it you've gathered what Weil here requested. Jonathan nodded, a warm smile on his face. Turning to Weil and the other agents, he spoke, addressing Weil first and foremost, since he was the one who had made the request. I've gathered the info you asked for, as well as secured suitable accommodations for you and your men. I can brief you while walking you there, it's not confidential information per say. With his right hand, he gestured towards the door, inviting them to follow him. His left clutched the documents. Should they oblige, he would lead them out. However just as they were exiting, Komei would chime in. I will send a message for agent Bond of your lodgings.

Jonathan saluted the Vice Admiral, before walking out the door. Handing over the document to Weil, containing more specific details. Let's begin with the Barrel Pirates. He began, while heading towards the stairs. They are located on Minion Island, located north in the sea. They supposedly maintain a base in the ruins of the castle situated atop the abandoned city. They are left alone mostly, since the island is covered in snow year around. Diez Barrels command around twenty men. They reached the ground floor, exiting the building. Clockwork Island is quite the fortress. Due to the structure of the island, an upside down cone, it is almost impregnable to attacks from the sea.Our intel puts Jigra's, who is also known as "Organ Dealer" for his business, forces at around 30 men. Plenty to defend their position.

Making their way across the open area of the base, Jonathan's face darkened as he turned to the last subject. Most dangerous will probably be Rubeck Island. It's in a deadlock between five crime families, each one commanding forces of around fifty each. Who knows, maybe you could play to their hostility for eachother, or maybe they will join forces against a common enemy.

They came to a halt before a barracks, located near the edge of the water. A few marines were working on carrying beds and essentials inside still, but they seemed to be minutes away from completion. This barracks hasn't been in use in a few years, so I had them dust it off quickly and find some beds from elsewhere. I hope it suits your needs. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

In the bar

As Bond was drinking and ordering more drinks, a man dressed in the simplest of uniforms approached him. He was of average height with a smooth face and brown hair. Eyeing the agent uncertainly, he saluted before speaking. Agent Bond? I am Ensign Willis, I've been tasked to see that you're taken well care of and tell you that your colleagues have been assigned sleeping quarters and I will lead you there when you are ready.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond was roused from a particularly nice silence. There was a man saluting him.
What kind of new hell is this. Oh right, I am Agent Bond.
Bond allowed his eyes to convey mirth, but kept his face stone otherwise. Even intoxicated Bond would never let his emotions bleed through. Too much training for such slip ups. What time is it. Did I find a card game? Bond checked his pockets. Yup found a game alright.

"Ensign, I seem to have misplaced my money," making sure not to look at the bartender, Bond distinctly remembered swearing to having money a moment ago when the bartender had denied him drinks unless he had money. Apparently I have been stiffing him after the card game. What luck this ensign is.

"Could you pay this man, and dare I say it give him a generous tip, he can make this piss actually palatable" Bond stands up from the stool and takes one step, but this was too much for his ravaged body to handle. Uh oh, here it comes. Bond's face goes pale and his vision blank and he falls directly on his face unconscious.

"How are you so good at avoiding me, there are only two bars in the whole compound!" Almost on queue Teresa walks into the bar. Assessing the situation she frowns.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The moment Daiki saw weil he did feel nostalgia, after all, they have been aiming for the same goal for a while now.
Daiki: I need to talk to you as well weil. Schneider passed away so.. so I am thinking of taking this girl, Leyla with me from now on, she works in a pub close by, we can go there and have a talk or somewhere where you would like to go.
There is a specific person in the marines I want us to meet, it is an old acquaintance of mine. Vulpes is the name, we will need to meet up in the near future.

Daiki noticed Jonathan sneaking by.

Daiki: Lets head out... and Jiyuu, I am glad you are enjoying the takoyaki, I will try to make some myself on our way to Rubeck if you’d like

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because of this Daiki's strange failure, Weil couldn't greet his colleague comfortably. Words from bosses mouth made everything even more bizzare.

NeoRetro said:
Daiki: I need to talk to you as well weil. Schneider passed away so.. so I am thinking of taking this girl, Leyla with me from now on, she works in a pub close by, we can go there and have a talk or somewhere where you would like to go.
There is a specific person in the marines I want us to meet, it is an old acquaintance of mine. Vulpes is the name, we will need to meet up in the near future
Well...I'm sorry for your loss....I..
Suddenly door opened yet again , revealing Jonathan with the documents in the hand.

NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Lets head out... and Jiyuu, I am glad you are enjoying the takoyaki, I will try to make some myself on our way to Rubeck if you’d like!
Boss. ...I mean agent Daiki I'd like to discuss something when we arrive in our Place.

After getting infodumped by a marine officer , Weil and his entourage waited until sailors had finished their business.
As expected , room given by vice admiral Komei seemed too transponder snail free to be true. Conference table , where fishman had dropped maps , bounty posters, priority islands list and sea charts were elegantly brightened by a sunlight coming from the huge window. From the side , Weil could see big chunk of the base. Port where recaptured Salamander was anchored . Tiny white dots moving around near it , warriors of justice serving in this seas. View from this place would give any one a feeling of what being sailor meant.
Fishman quickly gave Jiyuu task. Simple order to examine their little hq and rooms ... to see if there were any listening or filming devices...

While I and Daiki are discussing future matters, please check this place .Vice admiral has eyes and ears everywhere.... Thanks in advance .

While searching began, Weil remembered what his boss said carefully , hoping to catch up and understand what had happened. But only thing visible , were red flags , showing signs of danger....

As I said I'm sorry for your loss hope this will be last drop of our blood in this sea. However I can't let anyone join Cipher pol without proper training and approval from higher ups. Also we don't need any marine contact while Vice admiral Komei is here. Plus because of your mysterious failure, I'm going to split up our forces even more .. We need to justify our activities here by cleansing this sea even faster.. You can go with your remaining agent and attached rookie in Rubeck....Jiyuu should probably take some underlings too. With your strength and agents espionage, I know success is imminent. ... failure was just a fluke. For me , I'm after barrel pirates and im also sending Vincent brothers on Yolk island
( somewhere in the North blue , this place is not in the list of playable islands. Wrote just for story purposes and a new patch which givesus only 1 npc after lvl 60.
..)
Bond will take on filthy underworld organ dealers....

As you see , you are getting the most important mission here . Try capturing mafia bosses alive . 5 man squad should be enough ( daiki, npc , jiyuu, 2 npcs ). Find your own way of justice..

Any questions ???? If not , let's work on details and take a sleep for tomorrow's journey.

Btw... Where is Bond ? Did he drink too much or something?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jiyuu entered the room along with daiki and looked around and saw everyone. The giant fish man he had met once, weil was his name. There was the vice admiral, as stoic and important looking as ever. Jiyuu simply listened quietly to daiki and weil talking, he knew he was too under ranked to actually really chime in or anything so he just observed everything around him.

And then right behind him, another guy entered the room, Jonathan is what the vice admiral called him.
Jonathan seemed pretty chill, he apparently is in high regards with the Vice admiral Jiyuu thought. All these men have such huge aura's....i'm actually a little intimidated here, just relax.

NeoRetro said:
Daiki: Lets head out... and Jiyuu, I am glad you are enjoying the takoyaki, I will try to make some myself on our way to Rubeck if you’d like!
Jiyuu's face lit up would you? that would be great daiki. i'm ready to leave when you are.

Just then weil approached him
Fanboy sins said:
Fishman quickly gave Jiyuu task. Simple order to examine their little hq and rooms ... to see if there were any listening or filming devices...

While I and Daiki are discussing future matters, please check this place .Vice admiral has eyes and ears everywhere.... Thanks in advance .
Jiyuu was confused. why would anyone be filming or listening in on us? are we in trouble or something. hmmmm
Jiyuu looked around to see if there was anything unusual or suspicious enough to back up what weil wanted. nothing my regular eyes can see...i guess i'll give it a shot and see if there's anything here.

Jiyuu closed his eyes and took a quiet breath.....now mantra!

Jiyuu observed the hq and the rooms surrounding rooms to see if there were any unusual devices.
Just then jiyuu scrunched up his face and then sighed out loud.

Daiki, agent weil.....i'd stop talking if i were you, it seems....we're being watched. Jiyuu walked over to the far wall that he was facing of the room they're in.
Someone is watching us, or spying on us,
he knocked on the wall, because there are cameras inside here and...Jiyuu walked over to the right side wall and there are cameras inside here as well. Jiyuu turned back to face them
so what's going on here hmmmm?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Bar

Ensign Willis was about to interrupt Agent Bond's slurred speech, trying to stop him from wandering off in his current position, but it turned out to be unecessary. The man toppled over, falling hard on the wooden floor. At a momentary loss for words, he simply stood there and looked at thd limp body, then to the bartender. He shrugged apologetically. I don't carry cash any more, sorry. I'm sure the boss is watching. He looked around the walls, looking, quickly finding what he was searching for. Standing straight, he saluted the camera at the wall. Vice Admiral, I am hereby documenting that Agent Bond is unable to pay for his purchases and I request that his bill be compensated for. Thank you.

Finishing his request thr Ensign bent down and tried to pick up the collspsed agent, unaware that someone else had entered the bar.

Outside the Sleeping Quarters

Jonathan stayed to make sure the work was completed. He tried not to eavesdrop to any conversations, and focused instead on directing the men for their work. As they finished up, he decided that it was time for one last sweep of the base before it was time to sleep. Long day tomorrow.

Komei's Office

Komei sat in silence, watching the cameras absently while going through some paperwork. As the screens were cycling through the different cameras his attention was caught by a marine saluting him through the camera. Hitting a button and turning a nob he settled on that view and turned up the sound. He seemed to just have caught the end of it. Hitting another switch, he rewinded the footage until right before Agent Bond collapsed. Listening back to it, Komei only rolled his eyes and scribbled something down.

Pressing another button he returned to the live feed. A quick glance assured him that his guests had arrived. Agent Weil instructed some of his men to look for surveillance equipment. The Vice Admiral scoffed.
They sure are feeling like theyre home, aren't they... He muttered to himself, knowing that while the cameras would be found, the microphones were hidden far deeper and gave out no life signs like the video den den mushis. He wondered if his budget allowed for radar motion sensors to track movement, but broke off the thought quickly. There was a limit to how paranoid even he would become. Turning up the sound for the microphones in the sleeping quarters, he tutned back to his papers.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Agents diligently planned their future moves for many hours . Discussing details ,both big and small , making sure that their actions would bare a fruit worthy of their time spent in this sea. Finally , after approving new "Doctrine", assassins exchanged sake cups and enjoyed each others company ,before sleeping.

THE NEXT DAY
Fishman rose up ,together with the sun . Agent did a standard rokushiki training , took a shower and consumed a lot of food. Then ,couple hours later ,after saying goodbyes to his colleagues, Weil headed towards the dock in order to disembark. Blue giant took his cipher pol ship and sailed away without visiting Vice admiral last time..

Because of good weather and boredom , Weil quickly began singing

Soon after Cipher pol's ship disappeared over the horizon...

Towards the Minion Island... Towards the barrel pirates.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The rocking, the endless rocking was what Bond awoke to.
I'm out of luck, not quite dead yet. Stumbling out of the cabin, Bond looked around, the ship was smaller than his last. Where am I, looking out over the water, and the calls of seagulls he spotted G-8 just at the edge of the horizon. The ship lurched to one side,

"Damn it Teresa, this hangover has me sick enough, no need to agitate it." Bond would have continued going, but he realised as he turned that he was not yelling at Teresa, but he was yelling at SOlitaire, Why is she piloting the ship?

Almost reading his mind, Solitaire stuck out her tongue, "You never learn, Teresa stayed behind to assist in central coordination of the assignment." Solitaire jerked suddenly as the current took the boat and redirected from the course she was trying to keep to.

"And now you're stuck with me cleaning out a den of organ dealers, should be fun."

Bond had no words, clearly decisions had been made. Well, can't fault the buggers for leaving me out of the decision making. I am unwell. Bond wretched over the side of the boat, Unwell indeed.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki listened to every single word Weil could spell with patience, but also hope. Insanity could only be cured with purity, something he had seen in Leyla, but then Weil gave him the reply that they could not let anyone just join in on the Cipher Pol like that, especially not some stranger. Obviously, Daiki knew, but recent events changed his outlooks a little, he was confused, clouded, what was the right way to go?

NO! Daiki thought to himself If I act recklessly again, my mistakes will only repeat... I cannot let that happen... It fucking pisses me off that some stinky fish is telling me what I cant do but for now.. for NOW this will be for the better since I need to remain a Cipher Pol agent!

Daiki: I understand... I have already crafted a plan to successfully turn all of Rubeck over to the control of the holy Tenryuubito...
Order will be restored, my reckless behavior will not repeat. Long live CP!

Daiki: I am sorry Leyla... Please wait for me... I do not know when, but I will certainly be back in the future... Jiyuu lets head out!

Daiki walked back to his ship Rheiner was still waiting there for him, but something changed about him, Daiki could feel a massive surge of energy coming from his underling.
Rheiner: BOSS! I want to tell you something!
Daiki: ....EH???
Rheiner: I will not allow my mistakes to be repeated.. Schneider is not dead to me... he certainly lives on within me... I WANT TO BE STRONGER than even YOU!
Daiki: HAHAHAHA! Dream on! That is impossible! (Game Mechanics Lul!!) but I certainly like your resolve, SOLDIER!~ LETS HEAD OUT!

Off to RUBECK!

And so Daiki and his comrades headed out for their most difficult mission yet, succumbing an ENTIRE NATION!?! The nature of balance cannot be interrupted anymore, it will be restored by force! The destruction of chaos, the establishment of ORDER!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Jiyuu was following daiki, chiha woke up, he could feel her stomach growling on his back and he saw her cute little chubby hand reaching over his shoulder for the takoyaki. Jiyuu took one, sliced it in half, then sliced that half into a smaller half, blew on it to cool it down, then gave it to chiha in small quantities. Chiha's eyes lit up like fireworks as she made a squealing noise of delightment. Jiyuu took chiha off his back and let her walk around beside him.

Alright Chiha, we're going on another mission, don't worry, daddy won't let it be like what happened at the first two islands, he's stronger and more calm now. So let's GO!
Jiyuu looked up to the sky
hana, watch over us once again!

NeoRetro said:
Jiyuu lets head out!
RIGHT!
Jiyuu and chiha got on the ship and waited to set sail

Top Bottom