Island Kingdom of Alabasta

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Day 7: From Debris to Renaissance

Sarge was standing in front of the fallen kingdom of Alabasta, manning the citizen and his crews to restore the palace itself. From debris, they tried to harness all the resources they needed in order to bring it back to its pedestal and mighty fortress. At first, the citizen was skeptical and cynical in allowing them to help them, but after hours of courtship, they finally achieved the trust of its deprived people. "Everyone! I want you to put all of your efforts in completing the restoration of this palace today!"

One of the pirates he went along with came to him and said. "Motherfucker, how about yesterday?"

He turned to the pirate and realized that it was KG. "Oh KG, what do you mean?" It's done?"

"Take a look.." KG responded.

"How did you guys make it?", he wondered.

"Well, you were too busy hunting Joby but it seems that she's already headed somewhere and off the island. You were also busy courting Ymir but you didn't realize that Rodman, after shooting and burning the enemy flag has already captivated her soul. You don't have anything to worry about.", he narrated.

"Well, if that's the case then I guess supplies and foods and restoration of the energy are the only stuff we have to work on, no?"

"Jordan!!! Come over here you motherfucker ass.", KG yelled over his peer.

"What the fuck do you want KG? We was busy attending to the medical department to treat the wounds of the victims. Luckily, amidst the enormous impact of Joby's attack, it was surprising that only a few died - well I mean all the people in the palace, including Koza. Most of them were injured but they seem to be fine and better now. Take a look at this shit.", Jordan said.

"What the hell is this man?", KG and Sarge noticed.

"Bitches, it's called blueberry cheesecake. It was made by the nurse we was helping with the patients. It's pretty delicious as fuck, I want to eat them all but she asked to share with you guys.", Jordan bragged about.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy!", KG and Sarge reacted.

"Damn man, take it easy. We got to let the others have a slice, too. Gimme that KG. You motherfucker!!!"

"No man. It's mine now... Hahahahah!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Day 11: Dust and Ashes

11 days since the attack of the captain of the Everything Pirates, the country was back in business. Thanks for the aid of the mighty crew of the Silver Hair Pirates led by the fierce gunslinger and brawler, Sarge. The castle was finally brought in its former state, sturdy and mint. The citizens have all recovered from their wounds and eventually has started to find its way back home to recuperate. The businesses have also reinstated their own and have begun to generate income once more. Without the cooperation of the entire nation, it would have not been possible to get back up from this mishap. In spite of this so-called success, their hearts would be filled in sorrow and pain after learning a truly tragic incident back in the palace.

All the citizens of Alabasta have gathered in the Royal Memorial Park situated just half a kilometer from the palace itself. All of them were dressed in black loose, long-sleeved and ankle-length clothing to signify their sympathy to the royalty. They were not wearing any headdresses as an act of courage to face the future. In the innermost circle of the crowd gathering on that morning, Tom and Jerry in their wheelchairs were whimpering like puppies left alone by their master. They tried to contain their emotions but after recalling what Koza had done in order to save the two, they let it all out like a horn blown by a giant that roared across the field. And as they did, so as the entire nation. Their crewmates tried to comfort the duo by patting on their backs. "Ouch! You motherfucker! That hurts Rondo!", said the two in unison.

A middle-aged man moved in front of the pit and he began to talk in his shaky voice. "How can anyone forget a patriotic man and a humble personality that Koza represented? Looking at him underground this morning made me feel the same pain I felt when the news of his demise first struck me.

The passing of our late leader was like a flaming titanium arrow. It impaled down the joy imbued in his circle of greatness.

Many of us might have felt the same, his death might have been the most tragic part of our rehabilitation but his in a better place now. We shall, too.

The dust and ashes, refused the sun to shine and the redness of the desert swept away the tears the day he left this cruel world.

If only one could turn back the hands of time, then the pain and the eternal sorrow we now have shall be replenished with joy and happiness.

He lived and fought for many and saved family, friends, and an entire nation." Tom and Jerry continued to weep at this point as they remembered how Koza shielded the impact of the attack just to save them both.

Cobra continued, "You will be forever remembered by all those that you have affected so gloriously. We remember you today as that King who cultured as brand new era of leadership.

I will forever miss you in different ways. May your soul keep resting in God's Heavenly bliss."
[automerge]1592228363[/automerge]
Day 14: Departure and New Adventure

3 days have passed since the burial of the late King, the kingdom has finally managed to return to business. And now it's time to part ways to the citizen and to commence a brand new adventure, at least for the few. "Everyone!", King Cobra summoned his people. "Alabasta, as you all know it has been a prison of its own hell for the last few years. I want this to be short and precise. We fell many times over but here we are now, rising to its feet once more and we would have not been able to do that without the help of our family, the nation, and of course the mighty Silver Hair Pirates!" He paused for a brief period of the time as he stood there in the platform of the newly built Kingdom, surveying and attending all the people as they all rejoiced in their accomplishment. And then the crowd roared in massive chorus. So loud and strong that it was similar to the explosion created by Joby when she destroyed the place. They chanted for the pirate crew eventually as they gave an emotional round of applause. The king let this evolved until he nodded to Sarge to go up the stage.

Sarge responded to the king by walking slowly as he was summoned. He held the mic and began to speak. "Ah-I". Tears fell down to his cheeks His voice was shaky and his head bowed down. "Whooooooooooooooh!!" The crowd cheered as they acknowledge the kind gesture. "Ah-I stand here before you not because he had to. We love you and all of us! I mean, all of us will forever be in your aid no matter what happens, you just have to call out for our names and we will be there. And with that, as my comrade blew away the flag of the enemy ship, the Silver Hair Pirates will once again the sole protector of this home. Viva Alabasta!!!!" He raised his head and his right arm in front of the numerous people, exchanging glances to all the people on the stage. The crowd then responded like they always wanted and channeled all their emotions into their mouth and once again exploded like a bomb from the ground. "VIVA ALABASTA!!! VIVA SILVER HAIR PIRATES!!!"

After the ceremony, Sarge and the others headed to the port where they saw their very flag raised to the very shore. And it flirted with the ocean breeze, it only signified that their territory is more than that. It was their extended family. A home. And a precious gem in their hearts. "Comrades! The captain commander will be very glad about our success. And there's one more thing that I wanted to announce before we go. Lord Gambit, will be the one to give commands until further notice from Larsi. And as he man the first fleet as our first commander, we should follow orders from him. Respect him like what Larsi do. We head back to the base and find out what's going on with the old man. Let's go sail boys!" He turned to his man and so were they. "Aye!"
[automerge]1604241572[/automerge]
@Emperor Cross
Need a filler here... Gracias!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The New Beginnings

Underneath the blue sky and angry rays of sunlight, Tom and Jerry were sprinting like cheetahs in the vast savannas. They were heading towards the castle carrying some important information!

"Huff Huff Huff!!!", the two in chorus as the ran across the desert. "I heard that are friend Gambit is now leading the crew.", Tom said, running.

"You're right!", Jerry replied. "I still can't believe that we were once on the same ranking but it could be that he was just hiding his true power all this time. We didn't know at first that he was once a leader of paid assassins and a prince of a kingdom. He is a real deal. But let's put our trust on him. There's more important stuff that we have to pass onto the King."

The two shared stares with each other, "let's go!!!"

Inside the palace, King Cobra was sipping a cold ice tea in a wine glass rolling with cubed ice and topped with lemon, which doesn't make any sense because it's not even touching the tea but only inserted onto the tip of the glass. He closed with eyes remembering his daughter.

Outside the palace where the guards were manning the security of the vicinity, holding onto their swords, snappy as ever. The man on the lookout outpost roared!!! "Open the gatessssss!!! The twins are here!!!" As the guards watched out for the incoming Tom and Jerry, The King inside accidentally puked whatver liquid he had just intaken. "Bwaaah!", as he wiped it off his lips. "What's happening!", he asked a servant.

"Your highness! Looks like the twins are in a hurry!", he responded, chest puffed out and chins up.

"What might it be?!"

@Roogy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Speech" / Actions / Thoughts / Narration / Other

Level 73
73x5 = 365
Strength: 81 + 14 + 5 = 100
Speed: 71 + 14 + 5 = 90
90x2 = 180
-Reaction: 90
-Movement: 90
Vitality: 67 + 14 = 81
81x2 = 162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 71
71x2 = 142
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 61
Martial Arts: 60 + 21 = 81
81x2 = 162
-Nitoryu: 81
-Mythical Soul Forge: 81
Devil Fruit (Hana Hana): 15

Having recently finished up their business on Little Garden, Acaremus Weapon, content to have finally got the adventure he craved but did not get on his first island, now had a most pressing matter to attend to: ensuring that the princess of Alabasta, the Captain of the Guard, and a perhaps former Baroque Works agent would be returned home safely, and not have to continue travelling with him. It was evident on both sides that there was no interest in friendships or anything of the sort. Weapon had no interest in the lives of teenagers, his experience as one being something he was glad to have moved past. Vivi's focus was on the state of her nation. Marianne's focus was on painting.

"Fabububu!" laughed Charles. "That's quite the work of art you have there, Marianne..."

"Thanks. I call it 'The Alabasta Shoreline'," she replied.

It was then that Charles noticed that they were arriving at Alabasta. It looked exactly as Marianne had drawn it. "Wait, I'm supposed to be the lookout, how did I miss that?"

"It's not your fault," said Emily. "The last few days have been very leisurely. Well, except for the post-Little Garden party."

"Oh yeah, that was a great party," said Charles.

Weapon, for his part, was already standing at the bow in front of the howling wolf figurehead. As he watched the shoreline get closer and closer, he recalled an old pirate song he had heard from Skeez.

Yohohoho, yohohoho, yohohoho, yohohoho
Binkusu no sake o, todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa o kaku, tori no uta

It was in a language he didn't quite understand, but knew had been part of everyday life at some point in the past.

The ship made landfall, with Jeremiah steering it into port, and then dropping the anchor.

"Alright guys, we're here in Alabasta!" said Charles. "Who'll disembark first?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 58
58 x 5 = 290
(human race bonus: +3 Strength, +2 Speed, +2 Vitality, +2 Mind)

Strength: 50+15+5=70

Speed: 54+10=64
64x2=128
-Reaction: 63
-Movement: 65

Vitality: 57+10+5=73
73x2=146
-Durability: 63
-Stamina: 83

Mind: 11+10=21
21x2=42
- Science: 42

Haki: 36
36x2=72
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 25
-Armament Haki: 47

Martial Arts: 81
81x2=162
-Anago Sword Style: 61
-Snapping Style: 51
-Life Return: 50

"talking" thinking

As Dagon stepped onto the main deck, he was overwhelmed by the light of the blazing sun. The air was searing and the horizon was cloudless as far as the eye could see. "Mhh..? Are we there yet?" He looked up and saw Charles and that little witch talking at the lookout. Like an old man, he shook his head in disbelief and continued to the foredeck, while protecting his eyes from the sun with his hand.

During their voyage, Dagon finally understood Vivi's and Igaram's connection to the king of the land they were heading to. Since then he gave them those strange, almost sinister glances every time he crossed their paths.
While the Wild Party docked, he stood next to Igaram, looked up at his face and weirdly waggled his brows when he returned the look. Then he turned his eyes to the land ahead. "What a dusty place..."
"Alright guys, we're here in Alabasta!" said Charles. "Who'll disembark first?"
He turned to his captain, who was standing on the figurehead, seemingly humming a melody to himself. Dagon's attitude towards Weapon has changed a bit since he was named "Royal Shichibukai" by that strange bear-man, which seemed to be kind of a big deal. Whenever he wanted to talk to Weapon, he was searching for a suitable appellation for a man of his noble rank.
"So, what's the plan... Lord Weapon?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Cobra finally met the twin fools, pirates of the Silver Hair Pirates stationed in Alabasta. They were hysterical and unease but their sudden change of behaviour drew interests towards the King. "What news might it be and you came rushing the palace this fine morning?"

Tom and Jerry were holding on to their knees. They let several seconds went by before finally gathered themselves partially. "Your Highness. Huff. Huff. It looks like we have an invader once more!"

"?!!!!", synchronized awe erupted off the eyes of the King and the rest of the servants attending the hall.

"What?! Another invasion?! We cannot allow that!!! You better call Gambit or Larsi, now.", the King notioned. "We have just recovered from the destruction of that fool Joby and now, we are again in this demise. How many times will our Kingdom be free from war."

The king took a moment and walked towards the terrazio before looking up in the sky. He thought about his daughter, Vivi, who was at this point, far away from their homeland and wandering elsewhere in the world. If only my daughter is here today, she could give me comfort to think of ways to secure the peace and order in this country.

"All of you! As we wait for reinforcement.. Do everything to protect the citizens.!!", the king ordered.

"Sir yes Sir!"

@Roogy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weapon heard his first mate call him Lord and made a weird face. He shook his head and returned to his normal face.

"Well, that aside, our primary order of business is to return the locals, and assess the situation," said Weapon.

At that moment, Vivi disembarked. I fear any number of things might have happened in our absence... she thought.

"Come on!" she called out. "It should only take a day's travel to reach the capital!"

"Princess! Wait for me!" said Igaram.

"Oh great, more walking," said Emily.

"Actually, I think Charles, yourself, and I should stay on the boat," said Jeremiah.

"Are you sure? That sounds even more boring," said Emily.

"Fabububu! It's probably for the best, that way the ship is safe."

Weapon disembarked, expecting Dagon to follow his lead. He had an uneasy feeling about this island, but he couldn't pinpoint what exactly was bothering him.

Marianne disembarked. "I wonder what's become of Baroque Works..." she mumbled.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dagon tied his sword to his back and followed the group. The hot ground forced him to tiptoe at a quick pace.
"Come on!" she called out. "It should only take a day's travel to reach the capital!"
If only Ran were still there, at least she could give us shade... He cast a reproachful look at Emily, who was obviously unable to provide shade.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Cobra ordered his soldiers to prepare for the alleged invasion. 1000 assembled outside the castle: 400 in front and 200 on the other sides.

"Asseeeeeeeeeemble!", the commander said. "Today, we will guard the castle and risk our lives to protect the king. We will not allow anymore intrusion and suffering as we had in the hands of Joby and Crocodile."

"Sir! Yes! Sir!"

Meanwhile, Tom and Jerry asked permission from the King to scout the mainland and head to the capital. They would assess the situation and get a clearer vision of what's to come.

"King Cobra, we will be going now. Rest assured that we, on behalf of the Silver Hair Pirates shall do what it takes to secure the safety of your land and our territory.", Tom and Jerry both said.

"Very well. I shall leave it up to you, my friends! And if I may, I shall send with 200 of our soldiers to back you up."

Tom chuckled and hold the king's left shoulder with his right palm. "Nothing to worry about. We trained hard in order to protect you. For the past 12 months, we did what it takes to level up our force and with that, we shall continue on the legacy of our former captain, Larsi."

"Wha-wha-what did you say?", king reacted.

"We have received a parchment from our base in the Grand Line and it says", Jerry butted in. "This came from Lord Landayan himself.

"The Gambit?!", the king asked, wondering.

"Here, read it.", Tom handed over the parchment.

The king opened the scroll and started reading it following the voice of the Gambit himself.

Since Silver Hair's retirement, the remnants of the old quake hid underneath the forest, forged their weapons, fortified their towers, and magnified their prowess. And now that a year has passed, the pack of the wolves has finally emerged from the woods, ready to prey on the seas. Bearing the legacy of the old era, the new alpha, Lord Gambit infused his ember to the howl of the Silver Fang Pirates.

Long live Captain Silver Hair!

"We shall forever be thankful to Silver Hair but his departure really saddens me. We will honor the new leadership. Please let Gambit made aware of that.", Cobra firmly said to the two. "Now go! Please be safe."

With that, the two Silver Fangs stationed in Alabasta would venture across the desert to meet whoever it is that laid their feet on the sands.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weapon, Vivi, Igaram, and Marianne walked through the desert, hoping to reach the capital, Alubarna, after a day's focussed travel. Without a camel or moving crab or any means to tame either, it would simply be a day of walking.

In the hot sun, they walked.

"I have forsaken my trench coat," said Weapon. "It now is folded and tucked away with my supplies."

"You don't need to give us commentary, we can see that," said Igaram. "Ma-ma-maa!"

"I've never had to walk this much before. I can't believe Mr. 0 wanted to take over this land," said Marianne. "Well, I heard he got taken out."

"What? When?" asked Vivi.

"Just kidding. Or maybe wishful thinking. I really am done with that organisation. I don't want them to come after me, though."

"This land really is a desert. As someone who mythologises the great jungles of the world, I hardly see this place as its own adventure. And if by chance this land should need my help, I will offer it, but take no rewards as thanks, only go about on my way," said Weapon.

"Well, that's fine in its own way," said Vivi. "I just want to know what the state of my Kingdom is."

"Ma-ma-maa! I understand, princess," said Igaram. "Personally I long to reunite with my dear Terracotta!"

The journey continued, it seemed not much in their circumstances would change anytime soon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"How many hours have we been wading through this sandpit? ...
Kingdom my foot! ...
Nobody can live in such an area!"
, Dagon complained, while lagging behind the group.
In the meantime, he has tied his ragged shirt over his head to protect himself from the sun.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Approximately 4 kilometers north of the Castle, Tom and Jerry were standing a couple of meters apart on the lukewarm sands of Alabasta. A gust of wind blew past them and the 2 camels they brought in order to venture into the desert. It was almost 3 in the afternoon and the sun would only get angrier.

"Tom!", Jerry yelled without turning to his partner.
"I know.", the other replied.
"Could it be-", Jerry butted in.
"You're right.", the other responded as if knowing what the other was saying.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~", and the two of them laughed with Jerry rolling on the floor and Tom holding on to his stomach as it would explode anytime.
T: "Seriously, it doesn't make any sense right?
J: "I mean, how do most people seem to know what the other person was thinking. It couldn't be true. "
T: "Very well, looks like we will soon meet what we are waiting for. Get ready!"

@Roogy @Handsome
You may enter the scene anytime you want now. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bold is speech.

THE KINGDOM OF TRAITORS: PART 1

Agent Ryu stood at the helm of his ship, gazing at the Kingdom of Alabasta as it came over the horizon. He had ordered his men to fly civilian Merchant colors and had a fake haul of spices to pass off as his wares to sell. However, his true mission was to find the pirates left in charge of the island and quite simply, kill them. Cut the head off the snake of the Silver Vampire-something or other Pirates.

As he and the men he had brought docked, Ryu slinked into the streets off Alubarna, to begin scouting out targets.
[automerge]1658851809[/automerge]
Bold is speech.

THE KINGDOM OF TRAITORS: PART 1

Agent Ryu stood at the helm of his ship, gazing at the Kingdom of Alabasta as it came over the horizon. He had ordered his men to fly civilian Merchant colors and had a fake haul of spices to pass off as his wares to sell. However, his true mission was to find the pirates left in charge of the island and quite simply, kill them. Cut the head off the snake of the La Spada Pirates.

As he and the men he had brought docked, Ryu slinked into the streets off Alubarna, to begin scouting out targets.
@Gambit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alabasta# 1

"Huff. Huff. Huff."
, Tom and Jerry panted as they rushed from the palace gates and headed to the hall. As they reached the hallway, they would get past a series of high pillars, wide enough that even if the two tried to circle its entire circumference, it would not be enough. Each of the pillars is fashioned with a 4-feet vase, mounted with Palmera and something sharp but not symmetrical but its beautiful, cactus.

White ornaments, newly refurbished ceilings, and walls adored King Cobra's castle. The ambiance is just different. It signifies how the nation has brought back its life after rooting out the Baroque Works and the Evil Sir Crocodile. How they managed to reinstate life in their land after Captain Joby of the Everything Pirates almost eradicated all of it. Thanks to the sacrifice of a man who they thought to have actually died.

"King Cob-!", Tom was interrupted by his own mouth.

"Hwaak. Hwaak!", he gagged and almost puked. Something happened to the fool.

"What happened?! Hoy!", Jerry asked. Nigh concerned.

With a brief struggle and catching his air, he managed to get back. "Ha. Ha. I think I swallowed an insect. It's because of all these cactus and Palmera you brought inside the palace. It's disgusting!"

"You don't even have even the slightest taste in interior design. That's what's expected from a former criminal and out-of-school youth!"

"You fool! You only managed to finish your education because of King Cobra. You're a useless beggar!"

'What did you say?!"
, Jerry asked, his nose smoking.

"What? You wanna fight?!", the other challenge.

And the classic bickering of the two butlers occurred for the Nth time.

Tom managed to throw 13 punches only to be parried by Jerry every single time. Enter King Cobra.

"You two are fighting again? What's the matter?"

Tom: "No, Sir! We were just trying to prepare a dance number for Princess Vivi's coming back. Whenever that may be. Hahahaha. Right, buddy?"

Jerry: "Yeah right."

Both: "Hahahahaha"

Cobra: "Very well boys. You got something for me?"

Tom & Jerry: "Yes sir!"

The three would enter the room and there they would speak privately, addressing an important matter. The first information is about a former comrade and the other one is about the fall of someone.

"We needed to hide Koza's whereabouts from the people of Alabasta as we don't want them to sail along with him. You know how influential that man is, right?"

Cobra: "And for him to be part of your crew means a lot to the townsfolk. You guys saved this land twice from threats. I don't anyone would be foolish enough to defy Prince Morrow. Even with Larsi's death, he managed to rise up again and continue his mission and his dedication to this land. We owe it to him that this safe remains a safe shelter for all of us. And if Larsi is seeing all of this, we would be more than proud that he raised a fine leader. A pirate well-known enough, just hearing his name would send chills even to the next generations."

Tom: "Indeed, Captain Gambit has done it after the Fall of Laughing Archipelago but The Spadas, are also rising in numbers. They are formidable enough to challenge Gambit whenever they want."

Jerry: "And on top of that, after conquering and dividing Onigashima as their New World fortresses, it would only take a mere bat to set peace ablaze."

Cobra: "Look at you, two. When you both were stationed here by Captain Larsi, you were just tods. But now, you are slowly taking interest in stuff like this."

"We will always be here to protect you King Cobra. That's our mission."
, the two speak in chorus.

"I know you will. But when I am gone, please do me a favor and continue protecting whoever succeeds me."

"Don't you say that old man? We already lost Larsi. We couldn't bare another death who is dear to us."

"Boys, listen to this."

King Cobra stood up from his chair as his two palms leaned on the table. He would turn his head against the two only to walk outside and head to the terrace. From there, he would stare at the people. Waving hands at him in which he would smile in return. The two followed.

"We all are bound by destiny. Our destinies differ from one to another. Even after birth, infants can meet their ends. And for some people, even after death, they rise up again and live their dreams. Is it determination? Or willpower? Neither. It's fate. And people share only two common fates... life and death."

As Cobra spoke these words of wisdom, the sun shone down against the terrace, beaming everything with its light. But after that, the clouds cast a shadow against the sand before entirely covering the sunlight. A symbolic enactment indeed.

"It's only a matter of when. The fate of this world would soon meet its end and start again."

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alabasta# 1

"Huff. Huff. Huff."
, Tom and Jerry panted as they rushed from the palace gates and headed to the hall. As they reached the hallway, they would get past a series of high pillars, wide enough that even if the two tried to circle its entire circumference, it would not be enough. Each of the pillars is fashioned with a 4-feet vase, mounted with Palmera and something sharp but not symmetrical but its beautiful, cactus.

White ornaments, newly refurbished ceilings, and walls adored King Cobra's castle. The ambiance is just different. It signifies how the nation has brought back its life after rooting out the Baroque Works and the Evil Sir Crocodile. How they managed to reinstate life in their land after Captain Joby of the Everything Pirates almost eradicated all of it. Thanks to the sacrifice of a man who they thought to have actually died.

"King Cob-!", Tom was interrupted by his own mouth.

"Hwaak. Hwaak!", he gagged and almost puked. Something happened to the fool.

"What happened?! Hoy!", Jerry asked. Nigh concerned.

With a brief struggle and catching his air, he managed to get back. "Ha. Ha. I think I swallowed an insect. It's because of all these cactus and Palmera you brought inside the palace. It's disgusting!"

"You don't even have even the slightest taste in interior design. That's what's expected from a former criminal and out-of-school youth!"

"You fool! You only managed to finish your education because of King Cobra. You're a useless beggar!"

'What did you say?!"
, Jerry asked, his nose smoking.

"What? You wanna fight?!", the other challenge.

And the classic bickering of the two butlers occurred for the Nth time.

Tom managed to throw 13 punches only to be parried by Jerry every single time. Enter King Cobra.

"You two are fighting again? What's the matter?"

Tom: "No, Sir! We were just trying to prepare a dance number for Princess Vivi's coming back. Whenever that may be. Hahahaha. Right, buddy?"

Jerry: "Yeah right."

Both: "Hahahahaha"

Cobra: "Very well boys. You got something for me?"

Tom & Jerry: "Yes sir!"

The three would enter the room and there they would speak privately, addressing an important matter. The first information is about a former comrade and the other one is about the fall of someone.

"We needed to hide Koza's whereabouts from the people of Alabasta as we don't want them to sail along with him. You know how influential that man is, right?"

Cobra: "And for him to be part of your crew means a lot to the townsfolk. You guys saved this land twice from threats. I don't anyone would be foolish enough to defy Prince Morrow. Even with Larsi's death, he managed to rise up again and continue his mission and his dedication to this land. We owe it to him that this safe remains a safe shelter for all of us. And if Larsi is seeing all of this, we would be more than proud that he raised a fine leader. A pirate well-known enough, just hearing his name would send chills even to the next generations."

Tom: "Indeed, Captain Gambit has done it after the Fall of Laughing Archipelago but The Spadas, are also rising in numbers. They are formidable enough to challenge Gambit whenever they want."

Jerry: "And on top of that, after conquering and dividing Onigashima as their New World fortresses, it would only take a mere bat to set peace ablaze."

Cobra: "Look at you, two. When you both were stationed here by Captain Larsi, you were just tods. But now, you are slowly taking interest in stuff like this."

"We will always be here to protect you King Cobra. That's our mission."
, the two speak in chorus.

"I know you will. But when I am gone, please do me a favor and continue protecting whoever succeeds me."

"Don't you say that old man? We already lost Larsi. We couldn't bare another death who is dear to us."

"Boys, listen to this."

King Cobra stood up from his chair as his two palms leaned on the table. He would turn his head against the two only to walk outside and head to the terrace. From there, he would stare at the people. Waving hands at him in which he would smile in return. The two followed.

"We all are bound by destiny. Our destinies differ from one to another. Even after birth, infants can meet their ends. And for some people, even after death, they rise up again and live their dreams. Is it determination? Or willpower? Neither. It's fate. And people share only two common fates... life and death."

As Cobra spoke these words of wisdom, the sun shone down against the terrace, beaming everything with its light. But after that, the clouds cast a shadow against the sand before entirely covering the sunlight. A symbolic enactment indeed.

"It's only a matter of when. The fate of this world would soon meet its end and start again."

@Mugiwara_Ryan
As the lanky CP9 agent slinked into the alleyways of Alubarna, he slipped into his disguise. He dressed in traditional Alabasta robes, usually worn by rich merchants. He then placed his CP9 mask on his face, the mask of an eagle, before pulling up his hood and making his way, quietly, toward the palace. If his information was correct, the pirates that had cajoled King Cobra into siding with pirate scum, were stationed there.

As he walked, Ryu's mind was cast back to the fruit he had obtained on Cactus Island. He was yet to eat it, but it could prove useful in future. Perhaps when he was done here, he could eat it... Or perhaps he could eat it now. Such temptation..... He thought.

As the gates of the palace drew closer, Ryu went to an unguarded side of the walls and did a quick Geppou that launched him upwards and into a nearby open window as he slipped into the castle.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alabasta #2

King Cobra talked to his two butlers, also spies, and crew members of the Silver Vampirates Band. Inside the room, Cobra explained why they needed to make it sound that Koza died - only to join the Vampirates as its Infantry Division Commander and take thousand of the former rebels. They need power and numbers at that time. In addition, Cobra explained what fate is all about and how it affects one's actions and motivations.

Tom and Jerry couldn't help but be in awe of everything the kind King opened up his mouth, dispersing words of wisdom that really changed the outlook of the two former criminals. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”, Tom uttered as they listen to the King's speech.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”, Jerry added. They really learned so many things from here. But this conversation would go much into detail as the King finally concluded his speech.

Tom: "King Cobra. Pardon our discourtesy but there is something else you need to know."
Jerry: "That's right your Highness."
Tom: "This country is being targeted by many nations even after Lord Gambit managed to defend it many times. Could it be because of th-"

Cobra interrupted the butler and said, "You're right my friend. This land hides many things and it would reveal what they have been hiding for a very long."

Jerry: "T-t-they? What do you mean by that?"
Tom: "The government, is not it?."
Cobra: "You're right again."
Tom and Jerry: "?!?"
Cobra: "But they won't do such foolish things to try to take it all at once. Like pirates, those people also take things with utmost care and preparation. They don't want themselves to appear like a fool who tries to catch flying fish without having watched them for a lengthy period of time.
Tom: "A plan should be executed in such a fashion they won't see you moving an inch."

Cobra smiled after hearing that.

Jerry would add, "And don't let your enemies know what you're thinking."
"We have been spies here for quite some time. And our rats told us something."

"That's right.", Tom butted in.

"They are here.", both said.

Cobra would only smirk before looking at them. He said, "Let them try". The scene would show the terrace they were in at the moment before shifting above the castle and switching to all of the city's terrain as if being watched from high above. There, we would see the entirety of the city, the churches, the palace, the residential areas, the terrains, and the market. Closing up to the market, we see merchants who were actually spies, gathering information after another. They appear to have been trying to radio somebody, sending them a message of an infiltration attempt.

Inside a certain room, a figure is discussing the matter with the man selling batons in the market. He's in silhouette.

Vendor: "Yeah, we got him."
Man 2: "Is he alone?"
Vendor: "He's got company."
Man 2: "Alright, don't make any move. Try to be discreet as much as possible. We'll let him see the castle if that's his purpose. If his company attacks, the police will deal with them."
Vendor: "Should we alert Commander Koza?"
Man 2: "Not yet."

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Tom and Jerry are Gambit's batch mates when they first joined the Silver Hairs. After the war in Alabasta, Larsi assigned them to be King Cobra's personal butlers.

Statistics:
40x5=200
Strength: 38+8+5 = 51
Speed: 33+8 = 41
- Movement: 41+Raid Suit: 10 = 51
- Reaction: 41
Vitality: 43+8 = 53
- Stamina: 51
- Durability: 51+Raid Suit: 10 = 61
Haki: 38.5+12 = 50.5
- Armament: 41
- Precognition: 60
Martial Arts: 47.5x2 = 95
- Sparking Red: 41
- Ball Throwing: 54

Arsenals:
- Game Time C+-Rank Suit (requires 51 Science): Destroyed after a city block level attack or 3 large building level attacks
(51 vitality to use) - 20 invention points
- Rifle

Professions:
- Basketball: **
- Stealth: **
Statistics:
30x5=150
Strength: 39+6+5 = 50
Speed: 39+6 = 45
- Movement: 45+Raid Suit: 10 = 55
- Reaction: 45
Vitality: 35+6 = 41
- Stamina: 41
- Durability: 41+Raid Suit: 10 = 51
Martial Arts: 37+9 = 46
- Swordsmanship: 42
- Gunslinging: 50

Arsenals:
- Rebel D+-Rank Suit (requires 31 Science): Destroyed after a small building level attack or 3 wall/tree-level attacks
(31 vitality to use) - 15 invention points
- 2x Pistols
- 2x Swords

Inventory:
Gunslinging 50 slots
- Semi-Automatic. 7 bullet magazine.
- B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery)
- 25x B-rank bullets
- 25x C-rank bullets

Professions:
- Streetwise: **
- Stealth: *
100 Level 10 fodders scattered across the city.

Last edited:
Ryu Stats
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ryu drew his sword as he slowly made his way through the palace, looking for any pirates or Alabastian guards. As he came to the private wings of the palace, he saw some simple soldiers.

"Stand down now, in the name of the World Government!" He commanded.

Statistics:
50x2= 250

Strength; 51 (+10 race boost) = 61

Speed; 46 (+10 race boost, +5 MA boost) = 61
61x2= 122
Movement- 61
Reaction- 61

Vitality; 51 (+10 race boost) = 61
61x2= 122
Stamina- 61
Durability- 61

Haki; 41 (+15 race boost) 56