Island Kingdom of Alabasta

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dragomir
With hands on his stomach, swords crossing each other, chest bouncing up and down and head thrown back and faced to the sky, a laugh from Drago boomed out his mouth when he saw his attack had connected doing full damage. Git gud scrubs hardly finishing his sentence, an enormous boom embedded itself upon the city of Alubarna.

*BLOOSTRIKENSICHENBLURHH*
Drago got knocked off his feet, causing his to fall to his butt. Drago's swords were knocked his hands, clattering on the ground several feet away. Shock and fear rapidly filled Drago's face like a wildfire spreading across a forest in California. Particles of debris caused by the explosion spreading across the entirety of the city, a whole-ass door which was miraculously still intact almost hit Drago as it whizzed past him, inches from his head.

What the bloody fuck, who's ass did that come from? Was it Yamamoto's?

A giant cloud of fiery gas spread around the city, even though it was far away from Drago's position, he could still see it's immense size as it towered above the clouds. So there really was an explosion, what the hell happened here?
Guan_Yu said:
"O my fellow Silver Hair Pirates... Hear what I'm about to say....!!! A Captain is... the same as any crewmate on the ship, nothing more than a position, a rank, but there's only one Captain on each ship. A Captain obtains the responsibility of overseeing the lives of his crewmate and the greatest of honours. Hence a Captain's existence carries so much weight. Hence, a Captain shines to such a degree, that they are dazzling. However, only a select few are able to become a true Captain. Only those who overcome numerous brushes with death and accomplish numerous deeds with his crewmate are able to arrive at that destination. And now that Captain of yours is doing his job as a true Captain. He has sacrificed himself in order to protect us all! But you shouldn't worried about him right now! Because worrying about a warrior’s life on the battlefield is only an insult. And do you want to insult your Captain.....?! So instead of worrying about his well being, let us honor him by winning this battle! Regardless of our limitations, we can always be of some use. Our power may seem insignificant in front of the strong foes and the great number of enemies before us, but it may just prove to be useful in the grand scheme of things. Stay focused. Never avert your eyes, because if an opening arises, even our insignificant power may be enough to determine the fate of the battle. Which is why everyone must stay alert and ready to strike at any moment...!!! The pride of the Silver Hair Pirates should be... to never give up even until death..!!!", said Yamamoto to all of his friends. He has makes sure that every each of his friends on that area would hear his voice clearly. "Men... become and fight as if you were a beast. Do you hear me everyone...!? Now is the time for the Silver Hair Pirates to show it's true worth!! We will use our strength to open a path in this deathtrap!! I, Yamamoto Genryūsai, shall be right behind you all!!"

Right after finished rousing up his crewmate, Yamamoto then start to charging towards the horde of rebels soldiers that charging at him. From a top of the horse, Yamamoto trying to plow through his enemies by swinging both of his sword in a circle motion towards the enemies on his side. "Farufarufarufaru....."
[IMG]
Drago blinked at these words. As loud as he could, Drago shouted to Yamamoto Was that speech supposed to boost my morale? Letting a 2 second pause in between before he continued Cause if so, then mission...fail nah I'm just kidding. TIME TO GET RECKLESS BABY!

Out of nowhere, a figure in white skitted past Koujiro and Drago. A shout from Koujiro coming mere milliseconds after.
Larsi said:
Minuano! Drago! Eve! Watch out!
The perplexed Drago stood for a second before springing into action. He's going for Minuano! Drago sprinted to his swords, and from a bent position, he recoiled upwards bringing his sword with him as he went for a horizontal air swing across his body. Nigiri Samon! Emitted from the swing was two air slashes sent at the white figure.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: riley escobar
joby said:
The group of rebels brandished their weapons and charged in to attack their target!
Upon seeing himself surrounding hearing screaming and shouting in the background, it was something that was distracting him as everything he's experienced and saw within this country was out of the norm but now he was a part of something.

"Breathes slowly" whilst closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath

"its time to play" as he tightened his grip on his deathstroke staring at the rebels eye gunning him

"This country is one distraction after the other but now would be a great time i can show everyone what i can do"

Slade using his left leg to pivot as he lunged himself at the rebels but at this time it felt like time began to slow down as his heart beated faster at his lust for shedding blood with his palms drawing sweat whilst he he gazed fiercely at the rebels.

[Insert Shin running at some army from Kingdom Anime]

Larsi said:
oujiro sighed in relief as the rest of the army did not seem willing to join into the fray. On the ground in front of him several militia lay, groaning in pain, though at the same time they should know they had been spared a much harsher fate. He eyed the woman that seemed to be in charge, reading the indecision on her face. BOOM! The very earth shook and Koujiro struggled to steady himself. Around him a few damaged buildings collapsed. Fear and surprise was was apparent on many there. Turning around, the gunslinger saw the wall of fire that was all too close. Was that the bomb? What had happened to the captain? Before he finished his thoughts, their new friend, Yamamoto spoke up to everyone there.
Whilst he lunged himself the earth beneath began to shake as he landed on his right leg with lost balance dropped backwards landing on his backside as his heart beated much faster out of fright.

"Earthquake? ... No that was no earthquake" as he thought to himself as he grabbed his head in specific to his ears as his hearing became faint after the "boom".

He just grounded himself to the floor as he used what energy he had out of instinct to run away from the building that was going to crush him as he grabbed a few of the rebel soldiers from the helmet and threw himself forward.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: sallucion
Western Block

Eve did not even look if her wind attack reached the tall guy with the blade hands, she knew for sure this attack wouldn't miss target. Not even a second later Eve noticed something flying in the corner of her eye. He is all yours guys. No second to lose Eve picked up Musashi again and tried to make a way towards the captain and the others. It felt like she wasn't making any progress, knees shaking, almost out of breath and it felt like Musashi went ten times heavier as he was before.

Is that a body? A head? What is that? Her captain just threw something on the ground right in front of him. Again, there was no time for Eve to stand still, she had to take Musashi to safety asap and treat to his wounds. I won't let you die, not you too, what she thought with tears in her eyes. It was all too much for Eve, the sounds around her slowly disappeared and her body slowly gave in to her being too exhausted.

Krogothwolf said:
Don't worry Eve Sigmund said with a small grin. I can help you carry him even if I'm a bit on the wee side. Also uh, what bomb?
Did I drop Musashi? She looked around and spot that Sigmund came to aid her. The weight on her body disappeared slowly. Eve didn't her what Sigmund asked her, she was far away from reality. Eve looked around, it was one big mess.. Rebels decided to charge at her crewmates, the captain wasn't where she last saw him. Minnuano was fighting the tall guy which she tought she blew away seconds earlier. Seems I failed getting him to the captain and everyone else.

Get your shit together Eve, Musashi his life is on the line.
Eve took a couple of seconds to take a couple of deep breaths. She came back to her sense. What did you ask me earlier Sig..... The ground started to shake heavily and a noise Eve never heard before made its way inside her ears. Sigmund next to her stumbled and dropped Musashi. Eve barely could hold Musashi and brought him safe on the ground just in time. Checking on Sigmund he already was back on his legs. Black smoke was seen near the center of the city. What happened? Was that the bomb? I thought we had more time... She didnt link the disappearing of her captain and the bomb with each other yet. Quickly Eve checked if her crewmates were fine. Everyone was as surprised and shocked as she was, but not that long after the Rebels already charged on her crewmates.

Guan_Yu said:
"O my fellow Silver Hair Pirates... Hear what I'm about to say....!!! A Captain is... the same as any crewmate on the ship, nothing more than a position, a rank, but there's only one Captain on each ship. A Captain obtains the responsibility of overseeing the lives of his crewmate and the greatest of honours. Hence a Captain's existence carries so much weight. Hence, a Captain shines to such a degree, that they are dazzling. However, only a select few are able to become a true Captain. Only those who overcome numerous brushes with death and accomplish numerous deeds with his crewmate are able to arrive at that destination. And now that Captain of yours is doing his job as a true Captain. He has sacrificed himself in order to protect us all! But you shouldn't worried about him right now! Because worrying about a warrior’s life on the battlefield is only an insult. And do you want to insult your Captain.....?! So instead of worrying about his well being, let us honor him by winning this battle! Regardless of our limitations, we can always be of some use. Our power may seem insignificant in front of the strong foes and the great number of enemies before us, but it may just prove to be useful in the grand scheme of things. Stay focused. Never avert your eyes, because if an opening arises, even our insignificant power may be enough to determine the fate of the battle. Which is why everyone must stay alert and ready to strike at any moment...!!! The pride of the Silver Hair Pirates should be... to never give up even until death..!!!", said Yamamoto to all of his friends. He has makes sure that every each of his friends on that area would hear his voice clearly. "Men... become and fight as if you were a beast. Do you hear me everyone...!? Now is the time for the Silver Hair Pirates to show it's true worth!! We will use our strength to open a path in this deathtrap!! I, Yamamoto Genryūsai, shall be right behind you all!!"
Now Eve did connect the dots. The disappearing of her captain all of a sudden. The bomb.. Ofcourse she warned him before she had her blackout. Yamamoto is right, we have to fight.. For our captain, for us, for Musashi and ofcourse for Straw. The words of Yamamoto did give her a lot of energy. Sigmund, stay with me for a moment and watch Musashi. It's going to be noisy and cloudy. Eve prepared her clima tact for probably the last attack she could afford to do. Black clouds started to make their way in the sky once more. This time it wasn't aimed at the tall guy, but at the rebel army charging and fighting against her own crew. I demand everyone to drop their weapons! This battle is not about freedom or ruling anymore. The city is burning, citizens are hurt, wounded, dead. I will unleash what is above you all if you decide to continue the fight. Choice is yours! With this Eve hoped to get through the heads of everyone.

Larsi said:
Minuano! Drago! Eve! Watch out!
Eve heard the voice of Koujiro all of a sudden. Her eyes stared at something white (pell) flying towards Minnuano. As fast as Eve could she pointed her clima tact at the living thing flying towards her crewmate, she then unleashed the lightning.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: joby
WESTERN BLOCK

The massive explosion had sucked whatever fighting spirit the Rebels present in the city had in them out of their bodies. Calls went out across their den den mushi network, there was no way to be sure at this moment, but roughly a quarter of their forces had been wiped out in an instant. None of the rebels present in the Western Block had a full grasp of the magnitude of what had just happened.... only that something terrible had come to pass. Had the pirates present simply ceased their attacks at this moment, no rebel would have had the presence of mind to pay any attention to them any more....

Guan_Yu said:
Right after finished rousing up his crewmate, Yamamoto then start to charging towards the horde of rebels soldiers that charging at him. From a top of the horse, Yamamoto trying to plow through his enemies by swinging both of his sword in a circle motion towards the enemies on his side. "Farufarufarufaru....."
As the man on horseback charged in toward the army of rebel soldiers, he swung two swords at either side, slicing into the torsos of the first two rebels he encountered!

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!" They screamed! A third soldier was trampled by the man's horse! Continuing to plow forward into the crowd, the man's swords met the bodies of two more soldiers! Shocked back into their bodies by the senseless killing happening right in front of them the two soldiers would grab hold tightly onto each of yamamoto's arms, attempting to drag him from his horse! Since the man had been swinging both swords, he had not bothered to occupy one of his hands with the reins of the animal and he should be plenty easy to forcibly dismount from the beast.
If the man is successfully dragged off his horse, a group of 15 Rebel soldiers will attempt to stab him through with each of their swords!

Sanji_ said:
"Waaaaaaaarrrpm!! Oh a Lady! So beautiful!! What in the effing world she's doing in this place?? She should be taken home and make a bride.. Come and get me!!! Aaaaaaaaaaay!!!", hearts in his eyes while his head being bumped onto flying objects..

Meanwhile, while still flying midair, he could hear some distant chants from another person swooping rebels by a horse... What was that he was talking about? In times like this? For real? , he uttered before falling underneath Ymir's feet...

♥♥ "Hello there!" ♥♥
Hearing this random man speak to her in such an entitled and normative patriarchal way infuriated Ymir. Just then she could hear her comrades screaming as the pirate on horseback began butchering her comrades!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY MEN???" She shouted at the top of her lungs as she attempted kick the man at her feet across the face as hard as she could physically muster!

Sallucion said:
Sigmund, stay with me for a moment and watch Musashi. It's going to be noisy and cloudy. Eve prepared her clima tact for probably the last attack she could afford to do. Black clouds started to make their way in the sky once more. This time it wasn't aimed at the tall guy, but at the rebel army charging and fighting against her own crew. I demand everyone to drop their weapons! This battle is not about freedom or ruling anymore. The city is burning, citizens are hurt, wounded, dead. I will unleash what is above you all if you decide to continue the fight. Choice is yours! With this Eve hoped to get through the heads of everyone.
Almost all of the rebels who heard the woman's warnings couldn't help but scoff at the ridiculousness of the situation, "She wants us to throw down our weapons as her partner cuts us down like cattle!?" None of the rebels drop their weapons.

Sallucion said:
Eve heard the voice of Koujiro all of a sudden. Her eyes stared at something white (pell) flying towards Minnuano. As fast as Eve could she pointed her clima tact at the living thing flying towards her crewmate, she then unleashed the lightning.
No sooner had the sorceress summoned her clouds and threatened to strike down the rebels than did she bear her fangs at another target!

CRACK! A flash of lightning cut through the air!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: smileyman
Western Block

Larsi said:
Koujiro couldn't help but smiled at the words, though his joy was short lived, as he saw two figures moving across the streets towards Minuano at speeds far faster than he himself could master. Minuano! Drago! Eve! Watch out! With those words he raised his gun, aiming his best bullets at the man dressed in white(pell) pulling the trigger three times while running forwards, aiming towards the man's torso.
The coldness that consumed them, was just beginning to thaw when Pell heard another boom and felt the impact as a bullet entered through the soft flesh under his arm. He felt like his entire heart was on fire, trying to pump blood while it was flowing out of his body like water. He, however, maintained his course.

Chaka heard the second boom and in the corner of his eye, he saw pell flinched but remained focused on the enemy in front of him.
Sallucion said:
Just before pell reached his target the air around him became static and he expected the worst as he was hit by a lightning strike, his vision became blurry and his body acted on instinct when he sliced into his opponent with all his remaining might.

Chaka felt the lighting scourge the hair on his body and the air next to him became hot with lightning strikes.

Ruffles said:
With sharpened senses from his precognition, Minuano felt the presences of the two royal officers leaving their spot on the rooftops and come for him. Determined to avenge his comrade Straw and the sense of being a vice captain the crew can lean on, he decided to not pay much attention to the two since he had moved first and kept on running towards Mr 1 who in turn were running towards him and Landayan thus he would have the time to finish his attack before being reached by the attack of the duo.

Mr 1 had made a fatal mistake when he decided to go for Landayan and paid no attention to Minuano who had charged towards him, thus Minuano had free room to cleanly perform his technique.

Take this you bastard!!! He began his attack with a strike from above and kept on going with each strike being fueled more and more by his emotions.

This is for Straw! *slash* We had just begun our journey and you took him from us! *Another slash*...I will not let you monsters take another one of my mates from me!

Minuano continued to shout and curse while he kept on dishing out all eight of his strikes towards his opponents torso. As he finished his attack he remained still where he stood, panting heavily in the rain that was still pouring down around them. It had not been an easy first journey for sure, from fighting a warlord to being caught in a rebellion while stuck in a back alley.

He smiled thinking of the future and what other crazy adventures he'd come across with the crew, before being hit on his back with the two air slashes that was sent by Pell and Chaka.

*BOOM*

At the same time he was hit, the bomb went off, shaking up the whole surrounding and sending Minuano towards Kojirou, bleeding but still somewhat conscious.

(OOC: I decided to autohit Mr 1 because he himself did not make any kind of reaction towards the previous post where Minuano charged him.)
Mr 1 felt his opponent tear into his body and his attack apparently failed. He stumbled forwards and coughed blood. He felt his life slip through his fingers and used his the last of his strength to turn his hands and feet into blades. He quickly scated towards his opponent barely staying conscious and struck with his bladed fingers towards his opponent(Minuano) when he reached him, whereafter he passed out and died.

Pell landed after striking his opponent and he lost his vision for a moment when he passed out but miraculously stayed upright and quickly regained consciousness. He knew he was not going to live for much longer and silently vowed to use all his remaining strength to kill as many pirates as he could.

Chaka looked worryingly at pell but Pell seemed to have recovered and they moved together in a run towards their opponent (Minuano) and struck with their blades. They held their swords in outstretched arms and quickly raised their swords when they reached the opponent and sliced downwards.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
Ymir would fall in love with Landayan- The Gambit chapter II

As Landayan falls to the ground in a comical manner, landed underneath a young beautiful lady... A lady which draws the magnificent enthralling eyes... Far more radiant than the complex moon which radiates once in a million years.. Perfect blue corn moon... He couldn't muster any greater awe upon seeing such innocent looking lady commanding rebels to shut their weapons down.. She's so lovely to be doing an extra effort who supposedly a duty of her underlings.. But.. But... But suddenly, he saw an incoming leg attempting to hit him hard right straight to his daydreaming face... As he gained his consciousness back , he quickly rolled over away from her and stood up as quickly as he could, standing in his arrogant, perverted, handsomely and royalty manhood....

He look at her with his eyes narrowing in and condemned her for such act... "What is your problem? You could have killed me twice with that kick. I was dead the moment I saw you but you attempted to overkill me? Such a wifey material to me... After this war, I want you to go out with me on a ball, a romantic dinner maybe? Or you prefer an immediate honeymoon and be my firstborn's mother.. Anyway, I am offering this to you while many others chase for it.. Such a lucky woman.."

Meanwhile, in his peripheral sight, he sees the man on horseback who is presently charging in towards the army of rebel soldiers who stupidly tries to plow his swords like a maniac butchering perhaps some innocent men who are confused whose order and which will to follow due to the successive events coming in... As this man tries to slice into the torsos of the rebels he came across, some tries to drag him off the mammal and seemingly finish him off while being surrounded by a handful of rebels.. More than 15 in account would make him vanish in just one sweep..

Landayan, never knew this man from the ancient time but he recalls Larsi talking to him which means that he is an ally...

He gets back to Ymir and tried to challenge her.... "But before I marry you, I want you to command your men to halt their attempt to drag down my comrade.. You really plan to dismount him?!? Then I shall be your opponent!!! Remember that..." Words he declared as he stood off against Ymir in such an authoritative manner..

To try to distract the pull of rebels and the hordes of swords awaiting for the man's falling, Landayan drew four cards to catch their attention... He would launch them one at a time directly to their swords hoping they would notice it and find who sent it there and finally got a clear vision of Ymir and wishes that she would repeat her order to drop their weapons...

Hope this works, he thought to himself as he threw our nearly simultaneous metal cards were launched at his targets. He first one coming from his right hand and would end up in his left hand.. Cards were thrown in a not so forced manner but an alert...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: madao
Minuano had just barely managed to get up on his leg after the blast had gone off, supporting himself on his sword, he overlooked the whole situation in the alley and not being able to find a way for himself to slip past and recover. It did not help that all the while his thoughts were elsewhere- That blast...the fact that we are all still alive over here means that Larsi made it in time...is he still alright!?

Deep in his thoughts, he did not see Mr 1 charge at him and only came to his senses once Mr 1 was just an arm length away from him.
You damn bald bastard! WILL YOU JUST KNOCK IT OFF! Minuano was about to prepare himself for the attack when suddenly his opponent seemed to have run out of steam and succumbed to his wounds just inches away from piercing his gut.

With a sigh of relief Minuano turned to Koujiro and with a smile opened his mouth:

I hope Straw can rest in peace now, knowing we've ave- He did not manage to finish his sentence before Chaka and Pell appeared and with two swift strikes cut Minuano down, taking him out of the game.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Koujiro despared, seeing the two foes still pressing on towards Minuano, striking down their first mate. He glanced behind, seeing Yamamoto and his horse being surrounded by a small horde, attempting to drag him off the horse. The panic was starting to rise within the gunslinger as he turned back, thinking he had to make a choice. However, out of the corner of his eyes he saw something that filled him with relief. Turning away from Minuano and the two men assailing him, Koujiro raised his guns towards the men trying to drag down Yamamoto, knowing he would only get in the way in saving Minuano. He fired a barrage of bullets, shooting them towards the group of people, trying to not mortally wound them as he had before.

Larsi emerged into the opening he had left earlier, seeing it even worse state than before. The sand filling the streets muffled his steps, so that even someone of his size wouldn't be noticeable over the sound of battle that rang throughout. A quick scan over the area was the last clear sight he saw for a while, as the vision of Yamamoto and Minuano nearly blinded him with rage. Seeing the two men just strike down his old friend just sent him over the edge, especially as one of them was the man who had fought alongside Crocodile earlier. Enough. Straw was more than enough, they would not take anyone else. He sent the same painful sensation throughout his body as he already had twice before today. Fatigue and pain disappeared, everything slowed down.

He charged forth, both arms held back ready to strike. To most here his speed was incomprehensible, seemingly a blast of wind that traveled through. In a fraction of a second he reached the two men, already wounded from the attacks of his own men, plus he was approaching from behind, so much of a response was unlikely. Swinging fist towards each, he did it as low as possible to make sure the trajectory of what he was about to do would pass over Minuano, leaving him safe from this attack. Once each of his fists were right behind their target, he unleashed his vengeance. The air tore and cracked, a shockwave the size of each their torsos blasting forth. Unless they successfully blocked the attacks, it would not only demolish them, but also several rows of houses in their path of destruction. The only thing heard above the chaos would be the giant's own booming voice, fueled by anger.

I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT HARMING MY FRIENDS!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shit! My attack failed to do anything! Drago watched in horror as the two men cut down Minuano. No! If Minuano dies, it'll be all my fault! His eyes began to water. Drago tightened his grip on his swords and began to make a run for Minuano's location. Wait, what was that? Drago stumbled a little as he tried to stop mid run. He finally came to a halt. His mouth gaped open and his eyes were as if someone filled some confusion juice into a glass cup.

Wait, is that Larsi?! How'd he get here so fast? Larsi had raised a fist, charged up with his gura gura no mi power, the air had cracked around it that he had sent at the two men. This was followed by Larsi's thunderclap of a voice. "I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT HARMING MY FRIENDS!"

Drago smirked. He was delighted to see this take place. Aw shit, Larsi's gonna kill them!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just as the dust cleared from huge quake it was as of this moment that put the final nail in the coffin for Slade for a man he would choose to serve under seeing him in display including all the events that occurred which shocked him one by one.

"my head it's still throbbing ... didn't think that big guy would do something grandiose ... but the guy seems like i would want to follow him"

*grabs head and shakes his head as he slowly gets to his feet using his katana to lift himself up*

"Well anyway its time i provide some back up as things aren't looking that great"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eve looked how her attack struck her target, sadly it wasn't enough to stop him from striking Minuano. She noticed a big smile on Minuano his face after he took down the guy with the blades. Tears in her eyes popped up as soon as she noticed that his smile was gone... Minuano was struck down and out of the game.

For a moment Eve was frozen and couldn't make a move, but then she heard the voice of her captain.
" I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT HARMING MY FRIENDS!" So not only did you save us from the bomb, once more we have to relay on you for saving us from this mess. The only thing Eve could think about now was saving her crewmate his life. Eve was not frozen anymore, but instead she ran as fast as she could towards Minuano. I won't let you die too, Minuano. Captain, get revenge from us, please!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WESTERN BLOCK

Sanji_ said:
Ymir would fall in love with Landayan- The Gambit chapter II

As Landayan falls to the ground in a comical manner, landed underneath a young beautiful lady... A lady which draws the magnificent enthralling eyes... Far more radiant than the complex moon which radiates once in a million years.. Perfect blue corn moon... He couldn't muster any greater awe upon seeing such innocent looking lady commanding rebels to shut their weapons down.. She's so lovely to be doing an extra effort who supposedly a duty of her underlings.. But.. But... But suddenly, he saw an incoming leg attempting to hit him hard right straight to his daydreaming face... As he gained his consciousness back , he quickly rolled over away from her and stood up as quickly as he could, standing in his arrogant, perverted, handsomely and royalty manhood....

He look at her with his eyes narrowing in and condemned her for such act... "What is your problem? You could have killed me twice with that kick. I was dead the moment I saw you but you attempted to overkill me? Such a wifey material to me... After this war, I want you to go out with me on a ball, a romantic dinner maybe? Or you prefer an immediate honeymoon and be my firstborn's mother.. Anyway, I am offering this to you while many others chase for it.. Such a lucky woman.."

Meanwhile, in his peripheral sight, he sees the man on horseback who is presently charging in towards the army of rebel soldiers who stupidly tries to plow his swords like a maniac butchering perhaps some innocent men who are confused whose order and which will to follow due to the successive events coming in... As this man tries to slice into the torsos of the rebels he came across, some tries to drag him off the mammal and seemingly finish him off while being surrounded by a handful of rebels.. More than 15 in account would make him vanish in just one sweep..

Landayan, never knew this man from the ancient time but he recalls Larsi talking to him which means that he is an ally...

He gets back to Ymir and tried to challenge her.... "But before I marry you, I want you to command your men to halt their attempt to drag down my comrade.. You really plan to dismount him?!? Then I shall be your opponent!!! Remember that..." Words he declared as he stood off against Ymir in such an authoritative manner..

To try to distract the pull of rebels and the hordes of swords awaiting for the man's falling, Landayan drew four cards to catch their attention... He would launch them one at a time directly to their swords hoping they would notice it and find who sent it there and finally got a clear vision of Ymir and wishes that she would repeat her order to drop their weapons...

Hope this works, he thought to himself as he threw our nearly simultaneous metal cards were launched at his targets. He first one coming from his right hand and would end up in his left hand.. Cards were thrown in a not so forced manner but an alert...
Ymir chocked her head at this rude man's perverted marriage proposal. He asked something he must have known would never happen with such confidence. "Is he crazy? Did i kick his head to hard?" She wondered. Then his tone quickly changed as he said something that was clearly meant to be a threat. "YOUR MEN HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERING MINE IN A WAR THAT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME?" While Ymir screamed and she instinctively kicked towards his stomach.

Larsi said:
Koujiro despared, seeing the two foes still pressing on towards Minuano, striking down their first mate. He glanced behind, seeing Yamamoto and his horse being surrounded by a small horde, attempting to drag him off the horse. The panic was starting to rise within the gunslinger as he turned back, thinking he had to make a choice. However, out of the corner of his eyes he saw something that filled him with relief. Turning away from Minuano and the two men assailing him, Koujiro raised his guns towards the men trying to drag down Yamamoto, knowing he would only get in the way in saving Minuano. He fired a barrage of bullets, shooting them towards the group of people, trying to not mortally wound them as he had before.
Just before their swords met their mark. Yamamoto was saved by a random pirate who killed the rebels attacking him.
--- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2019 ---
Larsi said:
Larsi emerged into the opening he had left earlier, seeing it even worse state than before. The sand filling the streets muffled his steps, so that even someone of his size wouldn't be noticeable over the sound of battle that rang throughout. A quick scan over the area was the last clear sight he saw for a while, as the vision of Yamamoto and Minuano nearly blinded him with rage. Seeing the two men just strike down his old friend just sent him over the edge, especially as one of them was the man who had fought alongside Crocodile earlier. Enough. Straw was more than enough, they would not take anyone else. He sent the same painful sensation throughout his body as he already had twice before today. Fatigue and pain disappeared, everything slowed down.

He charged forth, both arms held back ready to strike. To most here his speed was incomprehensible, seemingly a blast of wind that traveled through. In a fraction of a second he reached the two men, already wounded from the attacks of his own men, plus he was approaching from behind, so much of a response was unlikely. Swinging fist towards each, he did it as low as possible to make sure the trajectory of what he was about to do would pass over Minuano, leaving him safe from this attack. Once each of his fists were right behind their target, he unleashed his vengeance. The air tore and cracked, a shockwave the size of each their torsos blasting forth. Unless they successfully blocked the attacks, it would not only demolish them, but also several rows of houses in their path of destruction. The only thing heard above the chaos would be the giant's own booming voice, fueled by anger.

I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT HARMING MY FRIENDS!
Like a coward, the Pirate attacked from behind. If Pell or Chaka had any time to react, they would have considered the attack immensely disgraceful. His attack tore through their bodies like it was made of wet paper. They did not stand a chance, their current injuries only worsened their chances.

Just before they passed away, they heard the attacker screamed and the last thought that went through both of their minds was "HYPOCRITE"

The news that the Military leaders were dead, quickly spread through the remaining ranks.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Regardless of what Chaka or Pell may have thought about disgrace or honor, Larsi cared little. Honor didn't feed you, didn't keep your friends alive, didn't put coin in your purse. Honor was a useless, archaic concept that he despised more than even giants themselves. He would achieve his goals by any means necessary. As his fists connected with the two commanders, washed over him. He could practically feel the bones being churned to dust in their bones. But those bones were the main remainder of the resistance that Alabasta possessed.

As his captain dealt with the two men, Koujiro leaped forwards, landing a foot in the face of one of the last rebels going for his mounted ally. Grabbing Yamamoto with his right arm, and with him the body of Strawhat, he jumped back. With his free hand he aimed his gun at the crowd, waiting to see if anyone would follow.

Larsi swept his large hand out, grabbing the lifeless bodies of Chaka and Pell. With his other hand, he grabbed the body of Crocodile, placing them in front of himself as he sat down in the sand, facing the horde of rebels. With the three bodies placed in front of him, he scanned the crowds for anyone seemingly in charge, landing his gaze on a woman who seemed to be directing them. Raising a bloody hand, his index finger pointed at her, he hoped he wouldn't shake too much, revealing how tired he was. He spoke loud and clearly.
You will turn your weapons away from me and my men, contact your leader and bring him here. We have business to discuss. His tone of voice left no doubt as to what would happen if they did not oblige, yet if they were still unsure, he gestured in the direction his quakes had traveled, decimating several rows of houses. Making an enemy of us is nothing but foolish.

Drago, Eve, please see to that everyone's injuries are treated.
His voice was softer as he relayed these words.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
Smileyman said:
Ymir chocked her head at this rude man's perverted marriage proposal. He asked something he must have known would never happen with such confidence. "Is he crazy? Did i kick his head to hard?" She wondered. Then his tone quickly changed as he said something that was clearly meant to be a threat. "YOUR MEN HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERING MINE IN A WAR THAT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME?" While Ymir screamed and she instinctively kicked towards his stomach.
Landayan was successful in launching the cards towards his targets.. However, another pirate also approached the scene to disarm the rebels who wished to take down that Japanese-looking pirate on horseback...

Meanwhile, Ymir responded to his antics with a glaring testament before landing another kick onto his stomach..

He merely absorbed this... Taking all her hatred caused by his fallen comrades..

"Fallen comrades for fallen comrades.. It's a fair trade. I am deeply saddened with this incident but it was never our intention to hurt you and any civilians.. I hope it's clear... For what it's worth, we wish to consider a truce.."

After this, he saw the landing of Larsi to the battlefield shouting with all his might before approaching the two military commanders who striked down Minuano, annihilating them with a devastating shock attack...

How could someone this big, launch strikes that rapidly.. He is damn strong..

Landayan was stuck in a moment closely watching what he's gonna do.. Larsi grabbed the two corpses dropping them for the citizens of Arabasta to see.. Drawing another (Crocodile) corpse and he offered an alliance with this rebels, something anticipated by Landayan.. Acknowledging the plan, he glanced back to Ymir and smiled...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*looking left and right seeing where he could help* "Some soldiers i guess i gotta try stopping them here"

*He ran past some rebel soldiers as he grabbed one of them as he slit the throat of one of them, the other he grabbed and slowly pushed his sword through his back up as he sword came out of his chest as he gushed out blood out of his throat. As he grabbed his sword out of his back he then hacked it directly into his head as if crushing a watermelon.*

*Breathing heavily* "I need to try using something as a diversion as this weather and humidity is working against me"

*2 more rebel soldiers looked at the blood shed that splattered as the headless soldier dropped down to his knees slowly,Grabbing his sword he thrusted it at one of the soldiers directon catching him off guard as he grabbed him from behind and broke his neck in a instant*

*As the other soldier looked as pointed his sword at him and lunged as he uses his sword to move his sword out the way with most the energy he had and then slashing the soldiers twice in the chest landing him to his knees as he then ushered all the energy he had and stabbed him through the head repeatedly"

*As he breathed more heavily* "i'm gonna faint anytime soon i dont have much time left"

*Slade slowly staggered backward turning his head to the left seeing the huge giant* "Why do i hear someone shouting ... " - as his voice was becoming faint

"I dont know whats going on but i hope this is coming to an end"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi said:
Drago, Eve, please see to that everyone's injuries are treated. His voice was softer as he relayed these words.
Aye Captain Drago said in a mild but joyous tone. Even if he doesn't kill you, Larsi's gonna fix you guys up alright. Drago seeing Koujiro take Yamamoto and Straw away, he moved onwards to Minuano, who was laying almost lifeless on the ground. Minuano...Drago softly whispered his crew mate's name seeing his condition wholeheartedly now. His eyes were full of worry and sorrow. Will he make it?

He joined Eve in the task and tending to Minuano. I have nothing on me to help besides extra hands but Eve is our doctor, I hope she got something.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi said:
Drago, Eve, please see to that everyone's injuries are treated. His voice was softer as he relayed these words.
Eve already reached Minuano before the captain could finish his senctence. His wounds are bad, really bad. First he needs to get out of this hot sun. Their own ship would be the best, but sadly their ship was too far. A shady place maybe? Eve had to really careful. All of a sudden she noticed Drago next to her.

Dragomir said:
He joined Eve in the task and tending to Minuano. I have nothing on me to help besides extra hands but Eve is our doctor, I hope she got something.
Drago! You couldn't pick a better time. Help me to lift up Minuano very careful... We have to get him out of this burning sun. I also need some more water, see if you can get some after.
Eve and Drago lifted up Minuano very careful and tried to move him to a better, shady, place. Eve looked around and she couldn't believe her eyes how many people were laying on the ground, dead, wounded, blood everywhere. Meanwhile she noticed someone still cutting people.
HEY YOU, THE ONE CUTTING PEOPLE. CAN YOU FINALLY STOP AND GIVE US A HAND HERE WITH THE WOUNDED? She didnt know the man, but she felt anger popping up on how the man could still cut people.

Drago and Eve finally found a nice spot for Minuano to lay. Please, be careful when we put him on the ground. As soon as Minuano was on the ground Drago went of somewhere else. I hope you won't forget the water I asked. Eve quickly took her spare water and tried to clean Minauno his wounds. She knew she wouldn't have enough to clean all of his wounds. She took out a couple of bandages she always carried with her and started to wrap up the wounds.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: madao
Laying there on the hot sand for what felt like an eternity and drifting away, Minuano was suddenly jerked back to his senses when he was lifted up by Eve and Drago, both trying to take care of him. With not much in him he nodded towards the two in appreciation and dozed off again as Eve started to treat his wounds.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All over the Island

News that the Military leaders are dead spread like wildfire. Every soldier that wasn't actively defending themselves quickly lost the will to fight. Most of the remaining military personnel dispersed into the houses and crowds. Only a brave few men and waman still continued to fight but they were quickly slaughtered by what rebels remained.

Somewhere near Larsi
Ymir stepped forward towards the giant addressing her (the giant that addressed Ymir, not a female giant.). "Khoza is dead. My last itel places him at the location of the explosion just before it blew." She said just before Khoza stepped from between the rebels out into the open clearly out of breath. "Khoza! You are alive?" she was shocked and relieved.

"Yes, I was just outside the city when the blast went off. Luckily I was delayed by the soldiers." Now looking at the Giant, khoza spoke further "What do you want? You have interfered in a war that had nothing to do with you! What did you do with the King?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The giant felt a sting of annoyance at the news that Koza had died. From his intelligence gathering before arriving in Alabasta he had learned that the leader of the rebels was a surprisingly levelheaded man, and he would have likely been a decent man to discuss business with. Shruggkng his shoulders he was about to speak when a man stepped into the clearing, speaking first to the woman, and then to the pirate captain.
Smileyman said:
What do you want? You have interfered in a war that had nothing to do with you! What did you do with the King?
It took a few seconds for the words to register in his mind. The giant played them back in his head. No, they still didn't make sense. As the leader of the rebels stood there, waiting for a response, the first thing he received was a wave of laughter, bolming through the area. Larsi almost fell backwards laughing. Gathering himself, he wiped a tear from his eye, before focusing his gaze upon the smaller man, a serious mask covering his face once more.

Interfering with your war? His voice thundered across the clearing, each word heard clearly for several blocks. I have won you your war. I have slain the government dog that together with your king stole the rain from your lands. He gestured first at the corpse of Crocodile, then at the sky that still poured down rain. I have clipped your king's wings and plucked his talons. He gestured at the bodies of Pell and Chaka. I have saved half your city from devastation from the hands of your king and his dog. He gestured all around, where the explosion had not reached. I don't know where your king is, but maybe he escaped to save himself from that very blast.

The giant drew a breath, letting Koza take in the words, before continuing. I will take part of the coffers of your crurl king for me and mine. I will plant my flag at the entrance to the river leading up the country so that all that know that Alabasta is under the protection of Silver Hair, and in return you will send me a weekly fee. This is the price of winning your war for you.

Top Bottom