Group LGBTQ+ ULTRA FAN CLUB

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't get this, why is everyone straight but then they make an exception for me

Like why would you go gay for me? I WOULDN'T

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love Gay community , most of my friends are LGBTQ in real life and i even participated for the rights . However , i see the LGBTQ community are increasingly becoming political especially in US , i am not sure in EU /Australia but most of the LGBTQ activist are unabashed supporter of democratic party . If you dont vote for them then you are traitor , this is what i dont like , I am mostly neutral when voting in polarized electoral process.

To be fair I voted Trump over Hillary and most of my friends thought i was racist and sexist then i lost my LGBTQ friend just because i thought trump was better option over hillary because of many other myriad reason . However most LGBTQ activist have become hawkish and they think people are traitors just because you lean to certain part of ideology .

My only thing is i hope LGBTQ movement doesnt go too political and i really fear it will alienate many people as things go .

Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom