Island Little Garden

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: charlotte pepper
-Hearing a loud thud as something hit the ground to her right. Thinking about how the sound felt like it had a similar weight to it like the footsteps she heard earlier, Ran decided it was best to investigate the source.-

If this island has more then one of those large soundings things, then I should at least figure out what they are now rather then later.

-Turning to her right, she exited through the trees. Then, Ran was welcomed by an unexpected sight. Her were eyes wide open with surprise. She certainly wasn't expecting there to be giants on Little Garden. And what made things stranger was that despite Ran recognizing the outfit as one from Elbaf, she failed to recognize the giant himself.-

Who is he? He certainly looks like a warrior from my homeland. Maybe he is someone who left Elbaf before I was even born. It would explain why I never seen this giant before. Well why not try and find out? After all his presence on this island might what was calling out to me earlier.

"
Greetings. I am Ran from Elbaf. I had landed on this island with my crew thinking it was deserted. By any chance would you be someone who also hailed from Elbaf? Your clothing resembles that of an Elbaf warrior. However, I have not met a warrior such as you before."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: yaksha
“Hi”-Speech
Hi-Narration
Hi-Thoughts

Huff huff, god damn she got far. Fuck it, she can take care of herself, besides she seemed like she had some kind of personal mission to accomplish if what she was talking to the Capt bout. Everyone’s out adventuring, guess I’ll scout out and make sure there are no surprises waiting for us. Guess that’ll be my adventure on this island

Deciding on his course of action, Jinn veers off his original path and heads into the forest. Aiming to make sure his friends aren’t in any danger that they don’t know about, and enjoy the weather and sight see the prehistoric island.

Kinda mad i didn’t join in on the fun at Cactus island, they got to fight all those guys. Eh, oh well maybe I’ll get some action here......the fuck? Why is there a fucking cottage here? Those Giants I got a peak at aint fitting in here, so whose shit is this? See this the shit I was talking bout. We got Dinosaurs, Giants, and now fucking empty cottages in the woods.......this some bullshit man. Well I’ll play cleanup

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: major lee hung
The Northern Mountain

As Ran bursts through the trees, the giant eyes her up and down. He realizes that standing up, he would be more than twice as tall as she was. Still, a huge smile crossed his face as she spoke.

Charlotte Pepper said:
"Greetings. I am Ran from Elbaf. I had landed on this island with my crew thinking it was deserted. By any chance would you be someone who also hailed from Elbaf? Your clothing resembles that of an Elbaf warrior. However, I have not met a warrior such as you before."
"Ge Gya Gya Gya! It's good to meet you, Ran! My name is Dorry!"

Dorry takes another bite of his Dinosaur kabob before laying it on the ground. He speaks with a mouthful of meat.

"Elbaf, you say? Ahh, it's been quite a while since I've heard of that place..quite a while indeed. But yes, I am from there, though I haven't been there in many years!"

Dorry reaches down and grabs a barrel full of wine. He holds it up high ceremoniously.

"Come, Ran of Elbaf!! Sit down with me and let's celebrate our meeting!!"

BOOM
Before Dorry could finish his thought, the hourly volcano to the Northeast shakes the entire island as it blows a plume of Magma high into the sky. The expression on Dorry's face shifts from a look of ceremony to a look of intensity.

"Ah, I'm sorry to be rude Ran,"

Dorry stands to his full, massive height as he grabs his worn sword and shield, preparing himself for battle.

"But we'll have to put our reunion on hold."

Dorry begins walking towards the Northeastern River.

"You see, I'm bound by a Warrior's Honor to meet my rival in battle.."

Dorry runs off towards the Northeastern River, the ground beneath him shaking with each step.

In the Forest, right by the exploring Backyard Pirate Crew
Brogy turns and looks Northeast as the massive boom from the hourly volcano sends the animals of the forest into a frenzy. With a smile on his face, he grips his Axe and Shield close as he runs towards the Northeastern River. With each step he takes, the island shakes violently beneath him. He occasionally glances down to make sure that he doesn't step on any smaller animals that cross his path.

Suddenly, and fortunately, he notices that the Pirate Crew he had met earlier was in the forest in front of him.

"Watch out, travelers!!"

With a surprising amount of nimbleness, he hops over them as he continues his trek towards the Northern river.
The Northeastern River
Dorry and Brogy's eyes meet as they see each other. The smiles on their faces grow huge with excitement. With a huge swing of both of their weapons that sends huge chunks of trees flying around them, Dorry and Brogy's weapons clash with a massive clang. Matching each other as complete equals, each swing of their massive blades sends huge gusts of wind passing over the ground, and shakes the trees around them. As the two warriors match each other with the huge clangs of steel on steel, Dorry speaks:

Dorry:
"Brogy old friend! You'll never believe it! There's a Giant from Elbaf that's just landed here! She's the biggest Pirate I've seen since back when we sailed together!! Can you believe it?! How long has it been since we've met someone from home!"

Brogy: "Gaaa ba ba! How amazing! I met some pretty interesting Pirates myself! We'll have to have drinks with them later!!"

Dorry and Brogy continue to trade massive blow after massive blow, the smiles on their faces grew larger and larger with each passing moment.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
-Weapon and Vivi-
Weapon was observing some large, prehistoric insects when he saw Brogy walk past them. As the giant disappeared into the forest once again, Weapon began to laugh.

"Bakya bakya bakya... you know what, let's just go in the direction he came from, and meet him there."

"Sounds good," said Vivi.

-Emily, Charles, and Igaram-
"So, Emily, do you know any places where a pirate can get their nails done?" asked Charles.

"Geez, you think I care about that crap? It's like you don't even know why I joined the Backyard Pirates," said Emily.

Igaram began to feel like a third wheel, but awkwardly stayed and listened, not knowing what to do.

"Why did you join?" asked Charles.

"I was the princess of my home kingdom, and I hated how everything was about appearances. Weapon's beyond that. He knows the difference between sincerity and deceit."

"Oh, that's interesting. I joined because this ship is fabuloooouuuus!"

"Hana hana hana hana... you really are a weirdo, Charles."

Well, if they already have a princess on their crew, I shouldn't have to worry about Vivi wanting to join them, thought Igaram.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: handsome
(action)
(inner monologue)
(Dagon speaking)
("Dan speaking")
("Jeremiah speaking")

Dan and Jeremiah tried to keep up with Dagon, who seemed to be getting faster and faster.
"Humans? What do you mean by that? Didn't we want to hunt something for our onward journey?"
Dan asked, visibly out of breath.

Dagon had a rather maverick idea of hunting. It was not only about hunting for food but about proving to be at the top of the food chain. There was no difference between human and animal for him... quite the opposite actually: not so long ago, he himself was hunted by humans like an animal ...

-
Flashback - 3 years ago -
For almost a week, the armed men were combing the woods for a monster. Many spoke of a man-eating wolf, for whom even the city walls were no obstacle. But the witnesses to the incident in the popular village pub on the harbor spoke of a cannibal who had fled from the circus. The island was heavily populated, which is why the forests were rather open - not suitable for hiding for days.

"You've heard them... they're looking for a monster, Dew. How about you finally show them a real monster." said a dark voice on his back, as Dagon sought refuge in a burrow. He tried not to respond to the voice, because things usually escalate when he does ... just like in the pub. But after several days of hiding, he decided to take something as an example, which he often observed on land and sea... predatory animals. They enforce their own strength without moral borders and prove their place in the food chain.

They are many, but do mere goldfish have the right to hunt dow a shark?, Dagon wondered. The voice chuckled.
He crawled out of his hiding place and, as the superior hunter, he judged over the fate of his self-proclaimed prey...

A slight discomfort overcame him as he reminisced about what happened back then. He slowed and looked back at Dan and Jeremiah.

You're right, Dan. For a moment I forgot that I now have a crew that I have responsibility for, as the first mate. Maybe my feeling of being watched by people has deceived me... let's just hunt something and then we'll go back to the ship.

Suddenly a strong tremor shook the ground, followed by a loud bang in the distance. Smaller tremors followed not long after that
"An earthquake?!"

Brogy said:
"Watch out, travelers!!"
With the leap of the giant, Dagon's group could briefly see the giant's helmet over the treetops. And when he landed, the earth quaked again, knocking Dan off his feet. This seems to be the funny giant of earlier... the one that Weapon is looking for.

Loud metallic impact noises followed in the northeast, as if the giant was fighting with someone.
What if there are more giants living here who are not so friendly to us? I think we should go more toward Weapon's direction, so we are at least nearby. Dagon went ahead towards the northeast, where the sounds came from. Come on, guys!

"Isn't it better to be near the ship, then?!" Dan asked anxiously, referring to what Dagon just said about his responsibillity for the crew. Jeremiah laid his hand on Dan's shoulder as he passed and followed Dagon.
"Emily's getting along ... let's see what's going on over there."

Dan got up and followed the two.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Charlotte Pepper
-Something clicked it Ran's mind the moment the warrior said his name.-

"Dorry? Then you must be..."

-However, she was interrupted by the sound of a massive volcano erupting that shook the ground. The intensity of the explosion was so sudden that the giantess loss her balance momentarily and had to place a hand to the ground so she could steady herself. It was then Dorry spoke.-
Major Lee Hung said:
"Ah, I'm sorry to be rude Ran,"

Dorry stands to his full, massive height as he grabs his worn sword and shield, preparing himself for battle.

"But we'll have to put our reunion on hold."

Dorry begins walking towards the Northeastern River.

"You see, I'm bound by a Warrior's Honor to meet my rival in battle.."

Dorry runs off towards the Northeastern River, the ground beneath him shaking with each step.
"But..."

There's no doubt about it. This man is one of the two former captains of the now disbanded Giant Warrior Pirates, Dorry the Blue Ogre. Said to have been locked in a battle of honor against the other former captain of his crew, Brogy the Red Ogre. I never quite believed it until now, but it seems the story is true and these warriors have been locked in battle for over one hundred years now!

-As Dorry sprinted off to the Northeastern River, Ran followed him.-

That must mean that he knew that man. A hero of the giants, "Waterfall Beard" Jorl.

-Ran finally caught up to Dorry as he was engaged in fighting Brogy. Tightening her hands into fists and panting heavily, she watched on for the fight to end.-

There he is and the giant he's facing in battle must be Brogy. Looks like I can't talk to them until their fight is over. I'll just have to wait here until then. I must know what has been so important to have spent one hundred years locked in battle!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“This place has live volcanoes? Wow this is so whack, shit is like a prehistoric death trap. I don’t think we’re in any immediate danger tho.....or at least I hope so”

Proceeding towards the suspicious Cottage, Jinn then hears the sound of swords clashing in the distance

Major Lee Hung said:

With a huge swing of both of their weapons that sends huge chunks of trees flying around them, Dorry and Brogy's weapons clash with a massive clang. Matching each other as complete equals, each swing of their massive blades sends huge gusts of wind passing over the ground, and shakes the trees around them. As the two warriors match each other with the huge clangs of steel on steel, Dorry speaks:
“Jesus Christ, that shit is loud. It’s coming from the direction Ran went in too, damn this might not be good. She may be fighting with that giant from earlier. She should be fine, but still.....jus gotta finish wha I’m doing here, the had over there to see if she needs a hand?

Finally reaching the door of the cottage, Jinn grabs the door handle and turns it to go inside......

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Northeastern River
Dorry and Brogy continued to match each other blow for blow, meeting steel with steel. As the fight continued, both of their attacks continued to get harder and stronger, neither one of them letting up an inch. In the heat of their battle-

BOOM

The Hourly Volcano goes off again, and Dorry and Brogy both calm their movements as they watch the Volcano to their Northeast spew lava into the sky.

They both turn and begin walking back towards the Mountains together.

Dorry:
"What an incredible battle, as always!!"

Brogy: "I can feel the god of Elbaf smiling down upon us! My stomach is roaring! Let's eat together!"

Dorry and Brogy turn towards the trees and find themselves face to face with the Giantess from the backyard Pirates. Even though Ran was less than half of their heights, large smiles spread across both of their faces at excitement.

Dorry turns towards Brogy:
"Oi, Broggy! This is the one I was telling you about!! Her name is Ran from Elbaf!" Dorry turns towards Ran: "I apologize for my rudeness earlier. Walk with us and let's begin our celebration!"

Dorry and Brogy walk off towards the Northern Mountain, hoping that Ran will join them

In the Southern Forest
From so far away, the animals of the Southern forest barely raised their heads at the eruption of the hourly volcano. From this distance, the Hourly Volcano sounded less like a god's call to battle, and more like a distant thunder. Hidden deep in the bushes and trees lie a small Wax House concealed by the shadows. The three Pirates who had earlier spotted the Backyard Pirates marched through the thick jungle as a muffled voice became more and more clear form inside the house.

Pirate 2 throws open the door, screaming:
"Boss!! Boss!! We've got a situation!!"

Inside the house sits Baroque Works Agent Mr. 3 at a Wax table drinking Coffee. Sitting on a piece of wax furniture close to him sat his partner, Miss Goldenweek, who was painting a picture on an Easel. Mr. 3 looks up from his tea with a look of annoyance: "Fool! You do realize we're in a jungle with Dinosaurs and other killer animals nearby don't you?? Keep your voice down!"

Pirate 1 grabs Pirate 2 by the ear and pulls him out of the doorway and walks in to the house himself. Pirate 1 addresses Mr. 3: "We apologize for the interruption boss, but we've watched a Pirate crew landing on Northern side of this Island. Their captain kill one of this Islands Dinosaurs in one blow, so they're pretty strong. Even stranger, it appears that Mr. 8 and Miss Wednesday appear to be traveling with this Pirate group. They don't appear to be tied up or under guard or anything like that. It looks like they are traveling with these Pirates willingly."

Miss Goldenweek stops listening to this Pirate halfway through his report and turns back towards her Easel. Mr. 3 takes a sip of his Tea. "And you thought this information was so important that you literally ran across the entire Island to tell us?"

Pirate 1: "...We...didn't want any outside factors to interfere with our mission-"

Mr. 3 holds up a hand. At this, Pirate 1 shuts his mouth. "Who exactly do you think you're talking to??? Do you think that the presence of one pathetic Pirate crew could possibly hinder my plan???" Mr. 3 takes another sip of his tea. "Although, the presence of Mr. 8 and Miss Wednesday is certainly intriguing news. You've done well to bring this information to me, but calm yourselves. A small adjustment to the plan will account for this new Pirate crew."

Mr. 3 looks at Miss Goldenweek, who stops painting on her Easel, jumps down from the Wax furniture, and puts her hat on her head. Mr. 3 looks at his watch with a smile. "In exactly two hours, Dorry and Brogy will be dead. In that same amount of time, this new Pirate Crew will meet the same fate. Don't concern yourselves with them any further. Dismissed!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Vivi-
Weapon and Vivi made their way through the forest, and reached a large area clear of trees, next to a large white stone, that to Weapon's reckoning, resembled a fossilised skull of some large and powerful creature. Though he could not be sure that was what it was, he silently decided that it was because he thought it would be cooler if that were the case.

"Do you think the giant lives around here?" asks Vivi.

"A giant definitely lives here... I sense that a giant of similar height to the one we saw was here earlier," replied Weapon.

"Either way, we should find out soon enough, assuming they will return soon," he added.

How do pirates do it? Waiting around all day doing nothing... it's incredibly boring, thought Igaram. All I can think about is going home to Alabasta, and my lovely wife, Terracotta.

"Alright, you know what would prop up this pity party of pathetic poopers?" asked Charles.

"Charles, shut up, I'm trying to read," said Emily.

"Ooooh, what'cha readin'?" he asked.

"I thought since we were on Little Garden that I'd read Brag Men again."

Charles nodded as if he understood what Brag Men was, though he clearly did not, and left Emily alone to read.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dagon's group tried to follow these strange sounds in the distance, but with a loud bang of a volcano, they suddenly fell silent.
However, with the huge white rocks, which were so big that they were well visible even from the ship, you could easily guide yourself on this island without losing your orientation. As it seemed to come from the east, Dagon set the from his perspective right-leaning rock as their goal in the hope to probe the causes of those sounds. At the same speed, they would arrive on the next turn at the place where Weapon's group arrived recently.

Dagon went ahead, sunken in thought...

Weapon seems to want to make friends with this giant and also Ran seems to have pulled something on this island. No surprise...
Something has to hold this giant here. More giants? Maybe even a village full of giants. That could explain those sounds.
Or maybe a treasure..? If so, I have to find it at any cost before Weapon makes any friendships.
But what does bother me, is this feeling I had recently... maybe it's just the alcohol, which still deceives my senses...

They reached a small clearing in the forest, where they stopped in the middle, as the trees were suddenly bending in front of them.
Two dinosaurs, much larger than the one at the river, alternately made a loud roar before moving toward the clearing.

Dagon drew his sword from his back sheath.
Finally... prey that is worth hunting for...
Jeremiah and Dan also drew their swords. Dan, who despite his young age was two heads taller than Dagon, hid behind the two.

40 x 5 = 200
(human race bonus: +3 Strength, +2 Speed, +2 Vitality, +2 Mind)
Strength: 43+12+5=60
Speed: 38+8=46
46x2=92
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 59
Mind: 15+8=23
23x2=46
- Cooking: 31
- Science: 15
Haki: 11
11x2=22
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 22
Martial Arts: 51
51x2=102
-Anago Sword Style: 60
-Snapping Style: 42
30x5 = 150
Strength: 44 + 6 = 50
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
-Movement: 41
Martial Arts: 36 + 9 = 45
45x2 = 90
-Fencing: 45
-Ittoryu: 45
10x5 = 50
Strength: 16 + 5 = 21
Speed: 19 + 2 = 21
21x2 = 42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality: 15 + 2 = 17
17x2 = 34
-Stamina: 17
-Durability: 17

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Ran watched silently as Dorry and Brogy continued their battle.-

This strength. The smiles on their faces showing much they enjoy combat. These two are, no doubt, are the warriors from over a hundred years ago. Hmm? The volcano erupted again. Ah! I see they use the volcano to remind themselves of when to fight as well as when to stop. This is my chance, then to finally ask my questions.

-Ran opened her mouth to speak before being cut off by Dorry.-
Major Lee Hung said:

Dorry turns towards Brogy:
"Oi, Broggy! This is the one I was telling you about!! Her name is Ran from Elbaf!" Dorry turns towards Ran: "I apologize for my rudeness earlier. Walk with us and let's begin our celebration!"

Dorry and Brogy walk off towards the Northern Mountain, hoping that Ran will join them
-Starting to get annoyed at how long it was taking to find an opportunity to ask her questions. Ran let out an irritated sigh.- "Very well. I'll join your celebration." -Ran followed Dorry and Brogy on there way to the Northern Mountain having to almost jog in order to keep pace with the two.-

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Opening up the wax cabin, Jinn peers through out it and doesn’t see any one inside. Inside he sees what looks like wax furniture

“Shit, what kinda weirdo has a wax fridge haha. Cmon focus here, I might find some clues as to what’s going on here”

Major Lee Hung said:
Dorry and Brogy both calm their movements as they watch the Volcano to their Northeast spew lava into the sky.

They both turn and begin walking back towards the Mountains together.

Dorry:
"What an incredible battle, as always!!"

Brogy: "I can feel the god of Elbaf smiling down upon us! My stomach is roaring! Let's eat together!"

Dorry and Brogy turn towards the trees and find themselves face to face with the Giantess from the backyard Pirates. Even though Ran was less than half of their heights, large smiles spread across both of their faces at excitement.
“Sounds like they’re done, and I don’t hear Ran screaming. So she should be good——that’s a den den mushi. And it’s not Giant Viking size, which means it’s someone else’s. Dammit, ya and the giants aren’t the only ones here. Might as well grab this and see who calls it

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Northern Mountain
Dorry and Brogy sit with their backs to the massive skull-mountain, chomping down on the Dinosaur kabobs that Dorry had prepared earlier. The taste of the cook meet satisfied them both and left huge smiles on their faces. Dorry grabs a kabob and holds it out to Ran, who was sitting with them.

Dorry:
"Oi Ran, you haven't said a word this entire time! Eat! And tell us about how Elbaf is these days!"

Brogy: "Gaaababa!! It sure has been a while since we've been back home..I hope everyone is doing okay!"

The Southern Forest
Mr. 3 and Miss Goldenweek had headed out of the wax house and had made a begun their trek through the forest when Miss Goldenweek hears a voice throughout the quiet jungle. She turns and looks back towards the cabin to see an unrecognized Pirate peering inside the doorway.

Yaksha said:
“Shit, what kinda weirdo has a wax fridge haha. Cmon focus here, I might find some clues as to what’s going on here”
She couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but she didn't like the idea of a Pirate rummaging through her temporary home.

Miss Goldenweek:
"Mr. 3" She points towards the Pirate entering the Cabin as Mr. 3's eyes follow her finger and sees the Pirate entering.

Mr. 3 whipsers:
"Well well well, we seem to have caught the attention of a straggler here..Well then, let's go ahead and see what we can do about that.."

The two quietly re approach the cabin. With a wave of his hand, a large amount of Wax flies forward and lands on the ground in front of him. The wax took the form of a blob before reshaping itself into the shape of a slender woman. As the wax hardens into an iron-like state, Miss Goldenweek pulls out her hand-held Easel and paintbrush, and begins to paint the figurine.

The whole process was complete in about 20 seconds, and when they were finished, the sculpture took on the appearance of Miss Wednesday:
[IMG]

The sculpture was positioned so that the intruding Pirate wouldn't be able to miss it when he exited the Wax house. Mr. 3 and Miss Goldenweek both sneak over to a nearby bush, ensuring that they don't make enough noise for the intruding Pirate to hear them.

Mr. 3 whispers:
"Now...let's find out what sort of relationship this Pirate crew has with our own Miss Wednesday...of course, we'll capture him afterwards."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Vivi-
Sitting by themselves by the side of a great white stone, Weapon and Vivi were quietly waiting for something to happen.

"Are you sure that he will come back here?" asked Vivi.

"I don't know. I get the feeling something will happen soon. I just hope that I can be in the right place at the right time."

-Charles, Emily, and Igaram-
Charles was asleep in the Crow's Nest, and Igaram was relieved. Thank goodness I don't have to see that weirdo's face, he thought. Combined with his personality, it's kind of hard for me to deal with. Igaram laid back on a beach chair by the pool, as Emily continued to read in the hammock in the garden.

The tales of the Grand Line. I wonder how much of it is true. If Little Garden is real, then any of these other islands could be real as well.

Emily finished reading Brag Men, and began to wonder what to do next. Guarding the ship is fairly boring when there's nothing to guard it from. Still though, I'm grateful for this peace. Sometimes, I prefer it over all the ruckus of adventure.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 30
30 x 3 = 90
Strength: 30
Speed: 30
30x2=60
-Reaction: 30
-Movement: 30
Vitality:30
30x2=60
-Durability:30
-Stamina:30

Two huge allosaurs stepped out and looked hungrily at Dagon's group. In a brief moment of silence, both parties stood silently facing each other. Dagon used the moment and gave Jeremiah with a short nod to the right a signal, that he should take the one on the right.

Suddenly one of the two dinosaurs rushed forward, keeping his jaw low enough to be able to snap the tiny humans with a bite while running. Dagon ran forward to approach him, jumped up in time to landed on the head of the dinosaur. From there on he slid down his back, holding his sword outstretched in his right hand to keep his balance. Sliding down, he focused his gaze on the other dinosaur on the left, which now also started to run.

Jeremiah grabbed Dan by the collar and jumped sideways so that the first allosaur missed his bite and smashed a big tree instead. Quickly he pushed Dan behind him and thrust his saber at the dinosaur as if he wanted to point at him - fast enough so that the impact of the blow would shoot the air like a bullet at the dinosaur's neck.

-Aubade Coup Droit (夜明歌 (オーバード) ・クー・ドロア Ōbādo Kū Doroa?, literally meaning "Dawn Serenade: Right-Handed Strike"): A thrusting technique, the sword creates a highly compressed blast of air as if fired from a gun.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Arrived at the tail tip, Dagon used the collision force with the tree for a jump to the front. In the air, he held his sword in both hands and swung it forward - strong enough that he himself co-rotated in the air and fired a cutting air projectile in direction of the front side of the other approaching dinosaur.

- Eakisu (エアキス „Air Kiss“)
While jumping the user rolls forward while holding his sword in both hands. He uses the momentum of the role to send a huge intersecting air blast towards his target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Ran gently waved the kabob away with her hand. Even if she though it looked delicious, eating was the last thing she cared about at the moment.-

"I'm sorry, but I'll pass on the food. I'm not very hungry. Now as for you question. Well, in all honesty I don't know the current state of Elbaf. While certainly it hasn't been as long as your absences, I haven't been in Elbaf decades myself. Although, from what I can recall it was still bustling with life and vigor, especially given how it was nearing the Winter Solstice at the time. However, despite all that there's always been a sense of sadness and rage among the older Elbaf warriors...."

-Ran's words trailed off as memories from sixty-three years ago filled her eyes with melancholy. Images of a village on fire as well as one of an aged, fatally injured giant laying on his back filled her mind. Then, Ran looked up directly at Dorry and Brogy.-

"I'm sorry to tell you two this, but as warriors who used to be from the Giant Warrior Pirates I think you need to hear this. One of the previous captains, Waterfall beard Jorl, met his end... in a most..... unpleasant manner over sixty years ago."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi-Narration

“Hi”-Talking
Hi-Thoughts

Proceeding to grab the Den Den Mushi, Jinn then looks around the Cabin to see if there are any clues about

“It is kinda weird tho, a wax cabin in the middle of a prehistoric jungle. And even worse, the wax isn’t even melting in this humid ass climate. This is definitely off, is it even natural wax? Hell for all I know this could be some DF power, I’ve heard they’re quite common in the Grand Line. I don’t see anything else that could be useful. Guess I’ll head to where Ran is and see if she’s okay, besides this wax smells like ass”

Deciding it was time to leave Jinn turns and heads back towards the door he entered through. As he opens it, he catches a sight of the woman he saw on the boat.

“Hmm? Didn’t you head off with Capt? What’re you doing here? Got worried bout that poofy haired guy maybe. He’s back on the boat. You gone say something”

What’s going on, she’s usually all jumpy and shit. Especially when it involves poofy hair

Jinn discreetly starts reaching back for his sword as he awaits her answer

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Northern Mountain
Dorry and Brogy chowed down on the Dino kabobs as they listens to Ran's words. Her serious demeanor slowly turns their excited smiles into more serious expressions as she tells her story.

Charlotte Pepper said:
"I'm sorry, but I'll pass on the food. I'm not very hungry. Now as for you question. Well, in all honesty I don't know the current state of Elbaf. While certainly it hasn't been as long as your absences, I haven't been in Elbaf decades myself. Although, from what I can recall it was still bustling with life and vigor, especially given how it was nearing the Winter Solstice at the time. However, despite all that there's always been a sense of sadness and rage among the older Elbaf warriors...."

"I'm sorry to tell you two this, but as warriors who used to be from the Giant Warrior Pirates I think you need to hear this. One of the previous captains, Waterfall beard Jorl, met his end... in a most..... unpleasant manner over sixty years ago."
Dorry and Brogy both stopped chewing as they looked at each other and back at Ran. They slowly swallowed their food.

Brogy speaks with recollection:
"Ahhh yes, Jorl...How long has it been since we've heard that name? All sorts of memories are rushing back to me.." Brogy sinks his teeth into another bite of his Dino kabob.

Dorry grabs his sword and holds it to the sky, eyeing it with intensity and admiration and the sun shines down on the worn metal:
"Jorl taught me quite about the way of the sword..He was one of the ones responsible for leading the Giant Warrior Pirates to glory..." Suddenly Dorry's smile returns as he looks at Ran. "But as long he died with a Sword in his hand, what greater honor could he have received! If I know one thing about Jorl, it's that he would never just roll over and die! He was one to fight until the end!"

Broggy's smile returns as he swallows his bite of Dino kabob: "Gababa indeed! Jorl was one of the few men who truly understood what it meant to be an honorable Warrior!" He looks at Ran: "You say Jorl met his end in an unpleasant manner, what manner of enemy got lucky enough to get the best of him?"

The Southern Forest
Yaksha said:
“Hmm? Didn’t you head off with Capt? What’re you doing here? Got worried bout that poofy haired guy maybe. He’s back on the boat. You gone say something”

Jinn discreetly starts reaching back for his sword as he awaits her answer
As the un-welcomed visitor begins to reach for his blade, Mr. 3 springs forward as Miss Goldenweek observes quietly.

Mr. 3:
"Now, hold still you!!"

He throws his arm in an under-handed motion towards Jinn, sending a wave of liquid Wax right at Jinn, intending to catch Jax's arms and legs in the Wax.

If his Wax connects, it will instantly cool into Iron hard shackles.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Vivi-
Weapon and Vivi continued to wait by the giant skull-like formation, wondering whether or not something would happen.

Weapon then stood up. "Okay, we've waited long enough. Hop on my back, and we'll go to the other side of the island to see if there's anything going on there."

"Wait, why do I have to hop on your back?" asked Vivi.

"Because I'm faster than you, I want to get there as soon as possible, and leaving you alone would not be sensible."

"Well fine, but you'd better be as quick as you say you are."

Vivi hopped on Weapon's back and the latter ran through the jungle to the other side of the island. They reached a clearing by another skull-like formation, and Weapon lowered Vivi onto the ground.

"That was faster than I was expecting, now I'm dizzy." said Vivi. She sat down on a log to regain her composure. After the dizziness faded, she hit Weapon on the back of the head.

"Why did you do that?" he asked. He had barely felt the punch, but as it was the back of his head, it still hurt a little.

"That was way too fast! I thought I was gonna die!"

"Geez, how old are you? Quit overreacting."

"For your information, I am sixteen years old, and in my country I am a legal adult!"

"Yes, and we will get you back to your home country, but that's where our arrangement ends."

They almost continued arguing, but then Weapon noticed that there were three giants here, one of them was Ran, another was Brogy, and the third was an unfamiliar face.

"Greetings, giants! How has your day been?"

Emily had fallen asleep on her chair while thinking of what to do next. Charles still slept in the Crow's Nest. Igaram was in a guest room, looking at a picture of his wife, Terracotta. I will be back soon, my love, he thought.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: babylon
Goru stepped out of the ship with his shirt unbuttoned showing his 6-pack and and completely swole chest acting as if he was lacking sleep he noticed that he was the only one on the ship.Damn I over slept and I didn't he get to put on my weights last night maybe its best just to stay and train some more.But if I stay I might miss some important fights some maybe it is best that I go.

Goru dashed in his cabin and fixed up himself Grabbed his sword and leaped off the ship and started looking for the crew mates and saw the a ferocious jungle in the distance and started travelling.He left so fast that there were three giants on the ship and only 2 was his crew members.

Top Bottom