Island Little Garden

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Rarely visited and even rarer departed from, Little Garden is a strange place to behold. Secluded from the outside world,it has been largely unchanged for millenia, apart from its two inhabitants.

Dorry and Brogy are two giants and former pirates who after a quarrel decided to make the island their dueling ground. Even after 100 years they still fight, neither one of them victorious.

The island is home to a plethora of dangerous animals, among them even dinosaur. The most dangerous one however can be found off the coast, ready to devour any ship attempting to leave. The Island Eater, a humongous gold fish

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brogy
[IMG]

Bounty: 100.000.000
Level 40
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 28+32=60
Speed: 55+5=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality: 28+32=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Weapon Mastery: 48
48x2=96
-Swordmanship: 48
-Brawling: 48

Dorry
[IMG]

Bounty: 100.000.000
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Speed: 55+5=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality: 28+32=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Observation Haki: 41
Weapon Mastery: 48
48x2=96
-Swordmanship: 48
-Brawling: 48

Mr. 3
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Devil Fruit: 40

Miss Goldenweek
[IMG]

Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Hypnotism: 50

Millions(40)
[IMG]

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Dinosaurs(50)
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 3 = 90
Strength: 30
Speed: 30
30x2=60
-Reaction: 30
-Movement: 30
Vitality:30
30x2=60
-Durability:30
-Stamina:30

Large Beasts(50)
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 3 = 75
Strength: 25
Speed: 25
25x2=50
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 25
Vitality: 25
25x2=50
-Durability:25
-Stamina:25

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-20 000 000 Beri for defeating Baroque Works members.

Devil fruits aquired:
- Doru Doru no Mi from Mr. 3

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-40 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
-Journey of the Backyard Pirates, 1st Day of Sailing from Cactus Island to Little Garden-

The Backyard Pirates began a four-day sailing journey to Little Garden. It was likely that on the second day, they would throw a big party, but the first day was mostly just relaxing. Once they were out to sea, Weapon went up to the garden and watered the flowers. Charles sat in the Crow's Nest, taking what he termed "the murder nap", as he would often imagine himself to be thought dead or missing when hidden away up there. He also really liked the pun. Emily wore a bright blue bathing suit and matching goggles as she swam in the pool. She had turned on the jukebox, thinking she could swim while listening to some music. However, she did not expect the song that came on, nor did she expect Jeremiah, who was steering the ship, to start singing along.

Weapon and Emily heard Jeremiah's singing and glanced at each other with concerned looks.

"Libibibi... I know I ain't much of a singer, but man, that song reminds me of the good days... if only my mother hadn't sold me into slavery..." Jeremiah trailed off.

Apart from that, not much else happened that day. The rest of their travel was likely to be fairly smooth.

(OOC - Day 2 there will be a party, RP'd in our crew thread)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: major lee hung
I'll post now for introductory purposes lol

Setting
Narrative

"Dialogue"
**RP-ing NPCs**

Days before the arrival of the Backyard Pirates
The jungle was silent. Birds flew overhead and chirped back and forth. Below them, the island at Little Garden was at rest. Long necked Dinosaurs munched on the treetops, and large predators lay down in a state of relaxation. The sky was clear, and everything was almost too peaceful.

When suddenly,

BOOM

The Island Hourly Volcano erupts, spraying smoke and molten rock into the skies. The Dinosaurs that were feasting close to the Volcano begin to spread from the impact and run away. The beasts at rest near the eruption are awoken from their slumber and scurry away. The birds overhead all spread away from the loud boom. The once quiet Island becomes chaotic with all sorts of animals now on the move.

In the center of the two massive mountains, two Giants begin a steady walk towards each other. Brandishing their shields and Weapons, each appears to be preparing for a fight. Their beards and capes flow along with the wind as their steady walk turns into a slow jog. The Giants near each other, raising their shields in front of them for defense, and their weapons behind them to attack. The closer these two Behemoths get to each other, the larger their smiles become.

With a thundering clash of Weapon upon shield, the warriors collide with an impact that shakes the forest around them!

On the Southwestern Shore
A small boat docks. Two eccentric looking characters make their way upon the shore, gazing upon the surroundings as they do so. A man of average height with his hair fixed into a "3" on top of his head, and a young girl holding a handheld Easel. A group of Pirates behind them waited on the ship.

Man:
"Ahh! We've finally arrived! I'm still surprised that Mister Zero would send us to an Island such as this as such a crucial time, but what can be done. In art, timing is everything. And what an exciting time this is for our organization! Now now, let's have a look around, and we'll-WHAT THE?!"

The man's eyes had almost shot out of his skull as he had turned back around. The young girl traveling with him had laid down a blanket on the shore and had sat down on it as she began to eat.

Man:
"Are you serious?! Can't you've at least waited until we've gotten a proper grip of our surroundings?! This is such a critical time for Baroque Works...do you have any idea what's happening in Alabasta right now?! We should at least scout the island a bit!"

Girl: "No."

Man: "NO?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?! CAN'T YOU PRIORITIZE JUST THIS ONCE??!!"

The girl said nothing and didn't even look in the man's direction as she continued her picnic. The man closes his eyes and begins to rub his upper nose.

The man sighs:
"Fine...I guess we can finish up this picnic...BUT THEN!! We will begin exploring this Island..."

The man sits with the girl and begins to eat.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-The Backyard Pirates arrive on Little Garden-

Acaremus Weapon
Level 50
50x5 = 250
Strength: 56 + 10 + 5 = 71
Speed: 51 + 10 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 51 + 10 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 46
46x2 = 92
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 51
Martial Arts: 46 + 15 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Nitoryu: 61
-Mythical Soul Forge: 61
Youngblood Emily
Level 40
40x5 = 200
Strength: 52 + 8 = 60
Speed: 43 + 8 = 51
51x2 = 102
-Reaction: 51
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 43 + 8 = 51
51x2 = 102
-Stamina: 51
-Durability: 51
Haki: 44
44x2 = 88
-Armament: 60
-Observation (Awareness): 28
Martial Arts: 18 + 12 = 30
30x2 = 60
-Ittoryu: 60

Harlo Jeremiah
Level 30
30x5 = 150
Strength: 44 + 6 = 50
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
Martial Arts: 36 + 9 = 45
45x2 = 90
-Fencing: 45
-Ittoryu: 45

Soda Charles
Level 30
30x5 = 150
Strength: 44 + 6 = 50
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41
41x2 = 82
-Stamina: 41
-Durability: 41
Martial Arts: 36 + 9 = 45
45x2 = 90
-Fencing: 45
-Ittoryu: 45
10x Level 10
10x5 = 50
Strength: 16 + 5 = 21
Speed: 19 + 2 = 21
21x2 = 42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality: 15 + 2 = 17
17x2 = 34
-Stamina: 17
-Durability: 17

"Speech" / Attacks & Dodges / Thoughts / Other

It had been 4 days and a few hours since the Backyard Pirates had left Cactus Island. Charles looked out from the Crow's Nest, puckering his ruby red lips and squinting his eyes as he saw land on the horizon. He was wearing a green dress with flowers on it as he called out to his crewmates. "Land ho! You guys have simply got to take a look at that forest. It's fabuloooouuuus!"

Emily was wearing her yellow shirt that read "Don't Knock Seven" in black letters, and orange short-shorts. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, with none of it flowing down. She looked over the railing of the ship to see the island that they were about to land in. "Captain! This is Little Garden! I've read so much about this place, but I can't believe I'm seeing it!"

Jeremiah was at the helm, looking straight at the island. Nothing about it really impressed him. He kept a stern look on his face as he steered them towards their destination. He wore a black leather jacket that read "Death of the Summertime" on the back, and brown trousers. If there had been a pot nearby, he would have spat in it. That was his mood today.

Weapon wore a bright yellow jacket, with the words "I can tell when you're fake" written across them in black, as well as blue jeans. What had caused him to wear clothing other than his usual attire, he did not know. However, it was likely he would wear this for the remainder of the adventure. Same for his crewmates.

The Wild Party ventured into a small river just by the island's shores.

"Drop the anchor! I don't want The Wild Party to go too deep into the jungle. I've heard stories about Little Garden."

Charles dropped the anchor and with that, The Wild Party and its crew, the Backyard Pirates, had landed on Little Garden.

(OOC - Crew members who wish to be part of this adventure should reply within 24 hours from the time of this post.)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: handsome
(action)
(inner monologue)
(speaking)

Statistics:
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
(human race bonus: +3 Strength, +2 Speed, +2 Vitality, +2 Mind)
Strength: 43+12+5=60
Speed: 38+8=46
46x2=92
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 59
Mind: 15+8=23
23x2=46
- Cooking: 31
- Science: 15
Haki: 11
11x2=22
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 22
Martial Arts: 51
51x2=102
-Anago Sword Style: 60
-Snapping Style: 42

Charles said:
"Land ho! You guys have simply got to take a look at that forest. It's fabuloooouuuus!"
Charles's shrill call from the Crow's Nest made Dagon wake up from a peaceful sleep. He couldn't remember that much from the Barbecue Party from 2 days ago, only that he apparently consumed every drop of alcohol on the ship... and at some point, he had found a drinking buddy in this weird mayor "Igaram"... at least he believed so. Anyway, he slept through a full day and a night and had a bad headache when he got up.

He dropped out of his hammock, put on his scabbard and went to the deck, where he had to rub his eyes in disbelief when he saw the gigantic forest in front of him. A bit sleepy, he stretched and looked around.

Doesn't look very inhabited...
but it looks like a good place for a hunt, to stock up our supplies. What kind of animals live here -eh?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: charlotte pepper
-Action-
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Level 40

Giant, Race Boosts:
+8 Strength, +7 Vitality, -2 Mind

Total Points:
40 x 5 =200

Speed: 54

Movement: 52
Reaction: 58

Vitality: 21+28=49
Durability: 48
Stamina: 50

Mind: 38-8=30
Navigation: 60

Haki: 55
Observation Haki: 60
-Precog
Armament Haki: 50

"Little Garden..."

-Not once has Ran ever been to the prehistoric island, but something about its name rang a bell of familiarity to her ears. Her normal listless attitude towards encountering new islands ebbed away as a feeling of genuine curiosity filled her eyes with vigor.-

Something about this place feels like it's calling out to me. Is there something important for me here? Just what lies in wait on this island?

"Mr. Captain!" the giantess suddenly yelled out with an unusual sense of eagerness. "Please let me be part of the team to explore this island! I hate to ask such a thing after you just said that you didn't want the crew to go deep into the jungle, but I believe that by doing so, I might be able to find something of significant value on this island. So please, let me go onto this island!"

-With those last few word, Ran's eyes stared at Weapon's face, intently awaiting for his response.-

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Wild Party ventured into a small river just by the island's shores.
**RP-ing Little Garden NPCs**

BOOM
Little Garden shakes at the eruption of a Volcano. With this, birds took flight from the treetops, and the Island seems to shake as animals from every direction begin to move around.

The current in the river of the Wild Party becomes chaotic and shakes the ship of the Backyard Pirates violently.

Suddenly, the trees right next to the Wild Party begin to shake. Leaves fall from branches and the sound of wood crunching echoes throughout the forest. Smaller booms are heard. Footsteps. The smaller booms get closer and closer to the Backyard Pirates' ships, the crunching noises near the booms grow closer.

Suddenly, a massive Allosaurus bursts from the trees from the forest right next to the Backyard Pirate ship. The Allosaurus looked like it was in a frenzy. As it noticed the ship within biting distance, it seemed to become even more frenzied. The Allosaur opens it's mouth and let's off a roar loud enough to be heard from a kilometer away.

Level 30
30 x 3 = 90
Strength: 30
Speed: 30
30x2=60
-Reaction: 30
-Movement: 30
Vitality:30
30x2=60
-Durability:30
-Stamina:30

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weapon was about to answer his crewmate, as it appeared there had been a misunderstanding, when the boat rocked and a large reptile appeared, roaring loudly. Hm, some kind of carnivorous theropod... it's been a while since I read anything about dinosaurs. They used to fascinate me when I was younger, but now I just think of how impractical their existence is.

He gazed into the dinosaur's eyes, and realised something. The savage beast has nothing but its own will to survive... if one has no means of overpowering this will, their only recourse is to defend their own life.

Before attacking the beast, he thought he should answer his crewmate's question. "You misunderstand... I want our ship here, but we on the other hand will explore this island until we need to move on."

Weapon faced the beast, and smiled. "When an animal roars, it declares war. The only recourse is to prove your superiority!" Weapon drew his claymore and as he breathed he felt the weight of it, the weight of the dinosaur, the swaying of the trees, everything around him was crystal clear according to all of his senses.

Remember your resolution. Fighting has proven necessary, you must embrace it. Feel passionately about the fact that you are defending your own life. "A long time ago, there lived a queen who believed herself to be the fairest of them all. However, she was bitter in temperament, and jealous of others. She tempted a kind-hearted woman into biting down on a Poison Apple." As he said this, he drew his spatha, and he held the swords in an equals sign shape, with the blades facing the dinosaur. He moved the swords back and forth, creating a circular air slash in between them. He then turned the swords so that the slash would fly towards the dinosaur, likely piercing its heart. As he did so, he exclaimed the name of the attack. "Mythical Soul Forge: Poison Apple Slash!"

Mythical Soul Forge:
Poison Apple Slash: The user holds their swords horizontally flat, the sharp ends pointing outwards, in an equals sign shape. They move the swords back and forth, generating a circular air slash in-between them. They then turn the swords so that the sharp ends pointing downwards, sending the air slash hurtling towards an enemy. (2 swords, 61 Mastery, 41 Strength) Rank: B

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With loud steps, something approached from the starboard side of the ship. A for Dagon unknown animal stepped out of the forest and roared extremely loud in their direction. With open mouth, Dagon gazed in childish admiration at the strange creature...

A-Awesome ... w-what is that? A lizard?
Now I really want to see the rest of the island!

Just as his hand moved toward his back to draw his sword, his Captain stepped forward and faced the beast.
Amazed by his speech Dagon watched as Weapon attacked it with an air-slash

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I see..."

-Ran watched from the ship as her captain went to fight the Allosaurus. The giantess then grabbed the side of the ship, in order to keep it as steady as she carefully heaved herself onto land. As she disembarked, her feet landed with muffled rumbling.-

"If that's the case then, I would like to apologize again, but this time for something different this time."

-Ran bolted towards the part of the forest where the dinosaur had just exited. Turning her face around to Weapon as he fought the Allosaurus.-

"I'm going ahead to explore first and preferably alone for a little while!"

-Turning face forward, she began to enter the forest of Little Garden.-

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Before the panicked Dinosaur could react, a sudden air slash slices into his skin and pierces his heart. The Dinosaur stumbles back, trying to clutch at it's chest with it's arms, but unable to do so due to their awkward length. The Allosaur begins to let out an ear-piercing pained cry for help as it falls to the ground on it's side. It's legs peddled forward as it attempted to run, but the pain from the slash made getting back up impossible. Blood spews out all over the ground from the newly created wound. With tears in it's eyes, the Allosaur let off a few of more of it's cries for help before it's cries grew more and more silent. The Allosaur dies.

As Ran disappeared into the forest, suddenly more colossal booms could be heard. These booms shook the ground 5 times more intensely than the ones caused by the Allosaur's footsteps. The trees shock violently as leaves and branches fell down around the Backyard Pirates. From a different direction from the one the Allosaur came from, a colossal silhouette appears. The massive silhouette appeared to be at least 100 feet tall as it made it's way through the trees.

Finally, the silhouette emerges within full view of the Wild Party. Wielding a massive Axe and Shield that both looked battle-worn, the Giant hunches over slightly to view the ship.

The massive figure looks down at the Backyard Pirates:
"Gaababa! Welcome to Little Garden, travelers! My name is Brogy!"

Brogy looks down at the dead Allosaur, and his face loses it's massive smile. He plants his massive Axe on the ground and leans down to examine the Dinosaur. He was at least 5 times larger than the Dinosaur. "Oh, poor guy, he wasn't even fully grown yet. Did he attack you? It's unlike these guys to leave their parents when they are still young.."

Brogy's massive smile then returns: "But then again, death in battle is ultimate honor, is it not?!! Be proud of your death, little one!! The Gods welcome you home today!! Gababa!!"

Broggy stands back up to his full height. He looks back towards the Wild Party. "Anyway, make yourselves at home! You'll be here for quite some time before you're able to set sail again, so you might as well get comfortable!!"

Throwing his Axe over his shoulder, Brogy walks back into the forest from where he came, the ground shaking as violently as it did before.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Feeling exhilarated after defending himself from the dinosaur, Weapon was surprised to see that Ran had gone off on her own, and even more surprised by the entrance of the giant, who introduced himself as Brogy.

He listened to the giant speak and was fascinated. By the end of the giant's speech, he could hardly believe what he heard. Death in battle is the ultimate honour? Is he a believer, too? I must meet this giant! He also thought about the last part... Here for a while? What does he mean? Is he assuming that we're travelling by log pose and not the whims of the ocean? He decided that he would follow the giant to see where he was headed.

"I want to meet that giant, so anyone who is interested should follow me, else stay here or go off on your own," said Weapon.

"I'll watch the ship, this forest may be fabuloooouuuus, but that don't mean I want to go in it," said Charles.

"I'll watch Charles," said Emily. "Never know what he might do if left alone."

"Hey, a party of one is the best party ever when it's me!"

"I'll go where Dagon goes. Guy's an odd fella, but he's the first mate, so he's cool," said Jeremiah.

"I want to explore the island," said Vivi.

"But Princess Vivi, you can't! This is a jungle!" said Igaram.

"Stay on the boat if you wish, Igaram, but I'm going with Weapon."

With that sorted, Weapon awaited Dagon's decision. Once he was decided, the adventure on Little Garden would truly begin.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Charlotte Pepper said:
"I'm going ahead to explore first and preferably alone for a little while!"
Ran?! Dagon exclaimed in astonishment, but she was already gone.
Well, I think she'll be fine...

After the strange creature was done, something was heard again nearby. It was not the fading rumble of Ran's footsteps... it sounded much heavier. A fat male giant appeared suddenly from the forest with a huge ax. There was no great panic on the ship as the crew was already used to Ran's huge size. Nevertheless, Dagon and some others took their weapons in shock. But as soon as he came, he disappeared again. An island where giants live?! Is this possibly Ran's home?

The speech of the giant was strongly reminiscent of the stuff the captain delivers often. He also seemed relatively friendly elsewhere; at least not as a threat for ship and crew.
By Weapon's expression, Dagon could already predict what he could decide next...
Mirror D. Roogy said:
"I want to meet that giant, so anyone who is interested should follow me, else stay here or go off on your own"
As interesting as it sounds to pursue the giant ... I would much rather concentrate on exploring the island and hunt some animals. Who knows how long the journey will be to the next island.

You'll be in command of the ship, Emily. Contact one of us in case of emergency.

Jeremiah said:
"I'll go where Dagon goes. Guy's an odd fella, but he's the first mate, so he's cool,"
Alright. The animals here seem to be quite huge... so, a little help would be greatly appreciated.
After his eyes wandered through the crew again, he pointed to another person. It was Dan (lvl 10 NPC), a young crew member, who made a positive impression on Dagon lately. (at least whenever Dagon parades the fact that he is the First Mate and fussily controlled the work of the crew)

You come with me too. I need someone to remember the way back and if necessary runs to the ship to bring help. If this lizard was just a young one, who knows what else I and Jeremiah will be facing in the forest ...

Once everything else is settled, if Weapon were to go east of the ship, Dagon would go west of it.

----------

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Shortly after entering the forest, Ran heard the footsteps of somethings larger than the Allosaurus from before. She ended up ignoring the sound as she continued sprinting forward through the forest.-

Whatever that was, Mr. Captain and the other will probably be able to handle it. Well... If they don't, finding a replacement for them won't be impossible. Enough of about that now. Ran you have to pay attention to your surroundings. You saw that creature from before. Another one of those can certainly appear just as suddenly.

-Suddenly coming to a halt, the giantess observed her surrounding. She was completely surrounded by trees that obscured her view. With the only certainty Ran had, being that she knew where had entered the forest, having left behind a trail of footprints, the pirate had no idea where to go from here. It was then Ran had noticed a pleasant smell.-

Is it my imagination or do I smell food? It's very faint like it was made for humans, but it certainly seems like food.

-Ran decided to write it off and continued walking forward.-

I probably just imagined it. That or the wind carried the smell back from the ship. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had dug up something from the party they were celebrating. Though, Mr. Captain has a strange thought process if he thinks that killing so many people was something worth celebrating.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Setting
Narrative

"Dialogue"

Hidden in the Forest, 30 meters from the Wild Party
Three Pirates crouched in a bush with the Wild Party in sight. They had been there long enough to witness everything that had happened since the Backyard Pirates' arrival. Pirate 1 holds a pair of binoculars in his hands as he observes the ship. He glances back and forth from the ship, comparing the sight he was witnessing with two posters that he held in his hand.

Pirate 1:
"Yep, there's no mistaking it..Miss Wednesday and Mr. 8 are on the deck of that Pirate ship."

Pirate 2: "That can't be right...Give me those!"

Pirate 2 snatches the binoculars from Pirate 1 and begins to compare the view with the two posters that Pirate 1 was holding. As he does this, Pirate 3 speaks: "We were told that everyone on Whiskey Peak had been killed. This doesn't make any sense...why would two of our top agents be here? With these Pirates? Are they being held hostage?"

Pirate 2: "They don't look like they're being held against their will..although you saw what those Pirates did to that Dinosaur..they could be holding them hostage without locking them up.."

Pirate 1: "Cut the crap...don't act like it's our job to figure this situation out..You realize who our boss is, right? Mr. 3 is recognized among Baroque Works top agents for his cunning and strategy.." Pirate 1 snatches the binoculars back from Pirate 2, before speaking again. "It's the job of the Millions stationed on this island to keep watch so that the boss's plan can go off without a problem. It's not our job to formulate a battle plan. We will sneak back to base, and inform the boss of the arrival of this Pirate crew at once. Mr. 3's strategies are completely unbeatable. He will deal with these Pirates, if need be. Now let's move!"

The three Millions sneak off.

Near the Northern Mountain, in a large clearing
With a huge thud, the giant falls back against the Northern Mountain as he lets off a massive sigh of satisfaction.

[IMG]

He reaches forward and pulls the stick off of the campfire he had made, as his meat had finally finished cooking. The giant took his first bite of the Dinosaur meat kabob, when suddenly he hears rustling in the trees to his left. Without any look of concern, he turns and glances towards the trees while still chewing, keeping an eye out to make sure no hungry dinosaurs had caught a whiff of his meal and decided to try and charge him.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: yaksha
So this I Little Garden huh? Damn overgrown forest, seems like the Capt ran off to go fight or kill stuff. Well I’m new to he crew, so maybe this is jus how they do things in the crew.

Seems they are an excitable bunch. Yet kinda gruesome, they jus massacred that big ass dinosaur like it was nothing.....well sticking with them will be fun

Jinn begins to rush through the forest growth after his crewmates to catch up, and join in on the fun. Dashing past the slain Lizard that lay to his side. And ignoring th flying animals and Dinos above, he feels the earth shaking caused from something on the island

Hmm? Whatever that was sounds massive. Didn’t Ran head in that direction? Shit, should I go help or let her deal with it? Fuck lemme go and make sure she isn’t in too much shit. They’d probably cuss me out for letting her get herself killed. But still this place is like a real life glimpse into the past. We all better watch our backsides, hell there might be more of those weird ass bounty hunters on this island.

Making up his mind, Jinn desires to go in the direction on the loud tumbling sound

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Vivi-
Before Weapon left the ship, he felt the presence of people in the forest with his observation haki.

"Charles, Emily, Igaram, be careful. Someone was watching us... could be trouble. Anyway, I'm off now."

As Weapon and Vivi travelled through the forest in the direction of the giant Brogy, the former realised that if he had gone alone, he could have caught up with the giant, but that he had to go slow in order for Vivi to keep up.

He hoped that he would find the giant soon, but the forest was large, and Vivi stopped often to look at rare creatures. Weapon's single-minded focus on meeting the giant had been challenged by Vivi's fascination with the wildlife, and soon he found himself looking at all the creatures himself, and getting excited.

-Jeremiah-
Jeremiah waited for Dagon to move, knowing that he would follow him.

-Emily, Charles, and Igaram-
Emily, Charles, and Igaram were aboard the ship, lying back on beach chairs.

"So, is a jungle island normal for you guys?" asked Igaram.

"That party the other day was our normal," began Emily. "Apart from that new guy showing up. This island, on the other hand... it's unprecedented."

"Fabububu... you got that right, sister," said Charles.

"Don't call me sister, you weirdo," said Emily.

If you ask me, you're both weirdos, thought Igaram. I just wanna go back home!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dagon, Jeremiah, and Dan stood in front of the ship ashore, watching how the others disappeared into the forest.
Alright, let's go too.

At first, the 3 went single file into the forest just further west of the others. Dagon at the front could hardly hold himself in a straight direction. Frequently he jumped back and forth, holding his nose like a dog close to the ground, while he sometimes also walked like one on all fours. With amazement, they watched at various strange animals that crossed their path, perfect for hunting... but Dagon did not even seem to think of chasing them.

The tracks on which he often stopped were not really traceable for Jeremiah and Dan, as most of them were quite huge and clearly visible on the forest floor, they thought. While Jeremiah patiently followed him and looked around here and there, Dan just scratched nervously his head.

Suddenly Dagon stopped, lay down and stared straight at the forest floor. The other two followed and squatted beside him. They saw ... nothing but dirt and moss.

"We've already passed umpteen of potentially huntable animals. What exactly are you looking for, Dagon-san?" Dan asked.

The role of hunter and prey can change at any time if you are not careful.
Dagon pointed to barely visible imprints in the moss, which he took for bootprints.
I'm not looking for the obvious, but rather for the hidden.
Here was something recently...
...Humans!

The group went on and followed Dagon's supposed track.

- Predatory Stalking (stance)
A stance in which the user assumes the attitude of a predatory animal and also tries to imitate the behavior of such. The beginning of the stance looks like a dog reacting to the "sit" command and when he moves, it is reminiscent of a stalking cat. This attitude helps to sneak up on enemies or persecute them without being seen immediately. Above all, it makes it easier to execute his jump and bite attacks.
(21 Snapping Style, 21 Movement Speed, 41 Reaction)

Top Bottom