Island Little Garden

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Very well, I hope that you have a safe voyage to wherever it is you plan on going."
Jin nodded .
I guess I should start getting some supplies for the trip .
"Alright, I'm heading off to find this Mr. 3 and see that he is defeated. This island must be protected!"
He was pleased to hear the Captain taking that decision .
Mamoru had no idea what that was about and settled on intimidating looks to answer Jin.
Jin saw the Kuma clone trying to be imposing and giving intimidating looks over Jin's direction . The ronin decided to ignore that .
The Captian will take his decision . The present chaos is overwhemling him I suppose . Whatever ... the mysterious guy did help us in the latest fight so.. he might be an ally . Maybe he is just a doppleganger of Kuma . Sheehhe ...I have no time for that .

He then hurriedly went to the kitchen and got some food for himself to last for a few days . Though he couldn't find his favourite : Potato . The provisions thinned .
No Potato . Who ate all of it . Maybe it was me .They are in a trove of abundance in this mysterious Island . It shouldn't hurt them .

Taking his personal supplies from the common berth , as his last stop before heading to Kyuka ;Jin went near the Captian's room and slid an envelope through the door .
The envelope had "Jin" wriiten on it . Inside it was a piece of his vivre card .

Jin remembered the time when he joined the crew, which was very recently itself .
The Captain of the Backyard Pirates ,Acaremus Weapon was smiling as he introduced Jin to the crew . He handed him a piece of paper which Jin immediately recognised . It was a vivre card .
He had never gotten to give his own until now . Perhaps this was a good time .

Jumping on the boat which he had come into to join the Backyardigans ,Jin started sailing out of the forest and river to the sea .
The Kyuka Island in the Grandline was his destination .

Leaving "Little Garden" . It was nice to be here :yay:
Will be reaching Kyuka in 7 and a half days RP time( 2 and half days Real time)
Traveling from one island to another within the first half of the Grand Line(also known as Paradise), 6 days.
Personal Boats:
Every player has access to one of these, but it only has room for one person, themselves. However, due to how small and basic they are, their travel time is increased by 25%.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Weapon, struggling to keep track of everything that was happening, gave up hoping that things would calm down anytime soon. I need to deal with the situation as it stands, this Mr. 3 and his associate. After that, there's no telling what could happen.

Before he could think too long on anything, the giants showed up next to the ship. Weapon turned around and looked at them. As he was about to call out, he noticed Emily with them. She jumped out of Dorry's hand and ran behind him. Weapon watched in confusion, as his crewmate was doing something that he could not explain. I wonder what's up with her? he thought. Maybe if I wait this out, I'll know.

-Emily-
Emily had been in the palm of Dorry's hand, the journey toward the ship making her nervous. She activated her observation haki, thinking that it could be deceptively easy to surprise attack two giants. Sure enough, during their travel, she picked up on movement near Dorry's leg, and then it went away. What did they just do? she wondered. They reached the ship and Emily wondered what to do about investigating the source of the movement. She hopped out of Dorry's palm and landed on the ground below. She dashed behind him to see if she spot anything out of the ordinary. On the back of his leg, a black symbol had been painted there.

Emily rushed behind Brogy, to find the same black mark in a similar place. I can't tell why the enemy would paint symbols on the giants, but this may be a problem. I should tell Captain Weapon about this.

She rushed and jumped up onto the ship. "Captain Weapon, I found weird symbols painted on the giant's legs."

"Hm, and what of it? They weren't there before?" asked Weapon.

"Not that I'm aware of sir."

"Well, first we determine what that means, and depending on our answer, we act accordingly."

"Okay..."

"Dorry! Brogy! Let us know what you make of the symbols on your legs!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brogy
[IMG]

Bounty: 100.000.000
Level 40
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 28+32=60
Speed: 55+5=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality: 28+32=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Weapon Mastery: 48
48x2=96
-Swordmanship: 48
-Brawling: 48

Dorry
[IMG]

Bounty: 100.000.000
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 28+32=60
Speed: 55+5=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality: 28+32=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Weapon Mastery: 48
48x2=96
-Swordmanship: 48
-Brawling: 48
"Dorry! Brogy! Let us know what you make of the symbols on your legs!"
Upon hearing these words from the Captain of the Backyard Pirates, something inside of the giants seem to click and they develop a feirce look in their eyes almost as if they had become unhinged.

“You hear that Brogy, this puny human wants us to let him know something about our legs.”

“Gabababababa let's him what he wants then, we'll let him know what the soles of our boots feel like.”

And with this each of the giants attempt to step on a member of the visiting pirate crew, Brogy tries crushing Emily with his foot while Dorry does the same with the man known as 'Slow Dance' Acaremus Weapon.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Off the shore of the prehistoric island, a tunnel of wind shoots through the sky at amazing speeds. As it approaches you can make out inside the tunnel something...

Suddenly it takes a sharp turn downwards as the air tunnel shoots over Little Garden!!! BOOM! Something large is slammed down into the trees and the birds and Dino’s scatter away from this impact! Could this be the meteor extinction that wipes out the dinosaurs!?

Let’s take a closer look... down past the trees that are still bouncing around from the pressure. Hmm it seems like the crater is paw shaped? ...odd. What this? Something is coming out of it!

————

Acaremus Weapon, a large rectangular titan of a man stands up from the center of the impact. His long black hair curls down the sides of a white hat with little bear ears in the side. It took me a lot longer to track him down than I expected. What a deserted island. No wonder why.

He holds a purple book between his right hand and stomach. The text on the cover is not quite viewable. But then! The staunch man quickly swiped at himself with his left hand and disappears with a POP!!!

Then with another POP!!! The man reappears down the forest. He is searching around.And when he hears the stomp of the giants, he heads their way!
@Roogy

Royal Shichibukai Bartholomew Kuma
[IMG]

Level 70
70 x 5 = 350
Strength: 57+14=71
Speed: 67+14=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 47+14=61
61x2=122
-Durability: 61+15=76
-Stamina: 61+10=71
Haki: 37+21=58
58x2= 116
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki: 35
Cyborg Mastery: 61
61x4=244
-Destruction: 81
-Armoring: 81
-Energy: 61
-Utility: 21
Devil Fruit: 81

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Emily-
The situation took a turn for the worse, but Weapon sensed he could hold his own. He held his arms above his head and stopped the giant's boot from crushing him.

"Emily, they are not acting like themselves! I believe those markings were created by the enemy! Find them and scrub them off!"

Emily, whose strength matched Brogy, could only just manage to stop the boot from crushing her, by moving to the side immediately afterward.

That was a close one... now I think that these giants are a bit faster than me, so I'll need to act as quickly as I can to remove the symbols.

Emily ran to the water and dipped her hands in it, then jumped up to Brogy's leg, attempting to rub the symbol and smudge it.

Weapon decided his move would be to get off the ship as soon as possible. He could not afford to have the giants messing with it.

Weapon, from his defensive position, would attempt to grab Dorry's foot, and run and jump off the ship. The action would likely result in Dorry losing his balance and falling onto the trees to the side of him.

We need to deal with this quickly, so that Mr. 3 and his partner can be stopped... and... I'm sensing someone else coming this way...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Emily ran to the water and dipped her hands in it, then jumped up to Brogy's leg, attempting to rub the symbol and smudge it.
Weapon, from his defensive position, would attempt to grab Dorry's foot, and run and jump off the ship. The action would likely result in Dorry losing his balance and falling onto the trees to the side of him.
Both of the Backyard Pirates were successful in their actions, Emily was able to quickly rub the symbol off the leg of Brogy while Dorry's fall resulted in wet leaves removing his symbol and both were freed from their hypnotized states.

After realising their situation, they had nodded in gratitude to the Backyard Pirates before staring directly towards Miss Goldenweek with a look of rage who had a confident smirk on her face knowing that Mr. 3 had her back.

‘Wait where is he?’ she wondered, she looked into the direction where she had last seen him and notices three figures walking towards her, the giants and the two members of the Backyard Pirates. One was a sabertooth tiger, another was Mr. 3's earlier opponent the Backyard Pirate Jinn and the last was their other member and the one to finally defeat him, Kilij, and upon closer inspection he could be seen dragging the unconscious body of the Baroque Works agent.

Miss Goldenweek froze with a look of absolute terror upon realising her partner had been defeated and her own plan had failed, what could she do now?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Dagon talking"
Dagon thinking

Some moments earlier...
"So you were the one who took all these guys apart here?" Dagon looked at all the bodies lying around and then back to Mamoru. "Did Weapon hire you?", he asked while still pointing his sword at him.
Mamoru looked down at Dagon before looking around at the bloody mess that surrounded them but the pacifista did his best to stay focused.

" I took out a few but Kilij was the one that took out this wave." Mamoru replied.

Mamoru wanted to sit down but with the deck being a mess he instead rested his upper body against the wall. It took Mamoru a while to respond as he tried to recall the conversations he had while on the ship.

"Well I know I'm not a hired gun what I do know is that a dinosaur sent me flying into the air and I landed here." Mamoru said
While Dagon was interrogating the bear-like man, a huge prehistoric butterfly landed on his shoulder. In order to continue to appear as threatening as possible, he tried to dislodge it with unobtrusive shoulder movements...

The Pacifista stayed at his recent spot pondering what Jin had said.
"Why do I look like Kuma?" Mamoru asked himself.

It never dawned on the cyborg as to why he was made to look like the shichibukai. Tracing back his steps up to the previous island he had been at, Mamoru remembered the towns folk running away in terror as he approached them. Vaguely he could recall a few of them calling him a tyrant.

From that the best Mamoru could come up with was that he looked liked Kuma because the original was intimidating.

For a brief second Mamoru had a brief memory of water, glass, and cybernetics. Mamoru had no idea what that was about and settled on intimidating looks to answer Jin.
When Mamoru's attention turned to Jin, Dagon used the moment to get rid of the animal with wild movements of his sword. But the butterfly writhed in the wind of his blows like a floating piece of paper. Jeremiah watched the spectacle as if hypnotized and missed the signals Jin tried to give him. He turned away and decided to go below deck to assess possible damage on the ship.

When the insect tried to take a break on the railing, Dagon darted in the direction of the rail to snap it up with his mouth.
Approaching, he saw deep in the animals compound eyes, which returned the gaze with a challenging sheen. But just an inch away, the butterfly suddenly seemed to be using Kamie and dodged again, causing Dagon to fly upside down from the Wild Party, banging his head on the ground, and lying unconscious between a few rocks on the bank.

Both of the Backyard Pirates were successful in their actions, Emily was able to quickly rub the symbol off the leg of Brogy while Dorry's fall resulted in wet leaves removing his symbol and both were freed from their hypnotized states.
The quake of the falling giant nearby made Dagon wake up. Lying half in the water, he slowly got up and waded along the anchored ship. Looking around and rubbing his aching head, he noticed that two huge figures obscured the view of the forest.

Damn giants, Weapon and the others seem to have found them...

He gripped his sword reflexively, but then he noticed that his captain also seemed to be around them.
Captain! What's going on here?

Dagon slowly approached them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Acaremus Weapon noticed their opponent was a scared little girl and felt an uncontrollable rage. These despicable Baroque Works people would really employ children as intelligence agents and fighters? "Listen well, young one. I offer an adult's mercy. No harm will come to you if you come with us quietly. We will return you to your home. The seas are no place for children, even ones capable of defending themselves."

Weapon turned to Dagon, who had reappeared after a mysterious absence. Not that Weapon had really noticed, preoccupied with the giants, Baroque Works, and the departure of several of his crewmates.

"The giants are our allies, the great warriors of this island who will keep us informed should anyone come to harm it. Speaking of..."

Weapon turned to the giants, taking out two of the transponder snails he had received from X.

"Giant warriors! I have here transponder snails. I hope that you will find use for them, and should you ever need a few extra warriors to defend this sprawling paradise, do not hesitate to call!"

Weapon then provided his contact information, hoping that the giants would be open to receiving his offer to help.

-Emily-
Emily was bothered by the fighting, and hoped a resolution was around the corner. The way things were developing, she believed that to be the case. She noticed Dagon wondering what the situation was, and came up to him.

"Hello Dagon, as you can see, our captain has a lot on his plate. If you want to know what's going on I can catch you up."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Acaremus Weapon noticed their opponent was a scared little girl and felt an uncontrollable rage. These despicable Baroque Works people would really employ children as intelligence agents and fighters? "Listen well, young one. I offer an adult's mercy. No harm will come to you if you come with us quietly. We will return you to your home. The seas are no place for children, even ones capable of defending themselves."
Miss Goldenweek was now surrounded by her enemies, the very same enemies who had thawted her plan of influencing the giants and defeated every last one of her own allies. Now they were offering mercy, though she found this confusing she saw little choice in what she could do. With a calm expression in stark contrast to her earlier terror, she responds in an almost comedic fashion while sitting down next to her basket on a blanket that's been set up without explanation.

“Okay, I surrender but can I at least finish my sandwich?“
"The giants are our allies, the great warriors of this island who will keep us informed should anyone come to harm it. Speaking of..."

Weapon turned to the giants, taking out two of the transponder snails he had received from X.

"Giant warriors! I have here transponder snails. I hope that you will find use for them, and should you ever need a few extra warriors to defend this sprawling paradise, do not hesitate to call!"
The two giants hear out the captain of the Backyard Pirates but it was basically pointless, their decision had already been made. If it weren't for the actions of Acaremus Weapon and his crew they could have been melted alive as a result of the rigged volcano or, even worse than that, still under the influence of the Baroque Works agents. In their minds this island was now rightfully under the protection of the Backyard Pirates and Dorry and Brogy were now in their debts. They would take the Den Den Mushi before agreeing with a simple nod, their own personal issues were still left unresolved but the least they could do for Weapon was to serve as his eyes and ears on Little Garden to repay their debt to the Backyard Pirates.

To celebrate their new-found alliance the giants decide to put their fighting on hold for the remainder of the day and invite their new friends to one last final feast, although the giants are yet to realise that one of the seven Warlards of the Seas is also lurking on the island.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And just as peace seemed to finally spread throughout the island, someone powerful made his way to the folly of warriors who knew not what true danger lie beside them! POP!

Out of nothingness came to be a 22 foot titan of a man clad in white and black with long curly black hair. Two little ears of a bear poked out of the top of a pyramid shaped and matching colored hat. His expression was hard to read. But you could say that it more stoic than anything else. Most importantly a little purple book he carried beside.

Finally! It was the Tyrant who appeared before them all. He was a looming figure. Even despite the fact of the giants among them, some sort of "power?" seemed to resonate from him.

Scanned the crowd with his glass covered eyes, quite robotically his neck pivoted before locking onto Weapon. And he spoke, "Acaremus Weapon, I am Royal Shichibukai Bartholomew Kuma. I have come here by orders of the World Government to offer you a position as Shichibukai."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Chibi spook eye? thought Weapon. I mean, I sort of remember some title like that... the guy that Vivi dislikes. If there's a vacancy, well I haven't had a chance to read the news, so who knows what has happened lately. While I'd normally be on top of key information, all this political stuff doesn't really suit my interests. I feel like I might have heard about them, but after all this fighting, I can't recall any of that information.

"What does that mean?" asked Weapon, hoping whoever was offering him... whatever it was, was considerate enough to adequately explain what it was that he was offering.

As it seemed, this offer that Bartholomew Kuma was extending took precedence over all else for Weapon. He could not think to talk to anyone else until this business was sorted out. He got the sense that whatever it was, it was serious business.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuma's stare was quite blank. Perhaps he wasn't sure if the revered man before him was kidding. A rhetorical question. Never the less, computing within his mind, the bear of a man answered after not more than a minute.

"I will explain in detail then. Acaremus Weapon, bounty of ß 325 million, That is the threat level that the World Government has placed upon your head for the massacre of Cactus Island and your new fame. However, I was sent here to see if you were a reasonable man or if the rumors were true. That you were just another genocider. So you have been given a chance at redemption. Work for the world government as a Royal Shichibukai and your bounty will be frozen. No one from the Navy or Bounty Hunter will come for your head. As Shichibukai you will be allowed to continue on your chosen path, however when the World Government summons you, then you must obey and fight for them. This is the path that I have chosen as well as several others."

Now the mechanical man finally moves. Squatting down to speak eye to eye with Weapon. "What will you decide? Join the Shichibukai or declare your rebellion here and now? Either way I am just a messenger today. I will return to them to share your decision."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Dagon noticed this strange girl from earlier, he quickly looked around and saw that Dan was still lying face down in the sand. Is she searching for him? The ways of love are strange indeed...

I see... you made friends with them.
I thought Ran was a rare exception, but these giants don't seem like sanguinary monsters at all.
-Emily-
"Hello Dagon, as you can see, our captain has a lot on his plate. If you want to know what's going on I can catch you up."
No, I think I understand.
Apparently it doesn't always have to end the way it did on Cactus Island I guess. It's kind of new to me...

When he let his gaze wander thoughtfully, a colossal person with an apparently familiar face suddenly stood in front of them. Hmm?!
Scanned the crowd with his glass covered eyes, quite robotically his neck pivoted before locking onto Weapon. And he spoke, "Acaremus Weapon, I am Royal Shichibukai Bartholomew Kuma. I have come here by orders of the World Government to offer you a position as Shichibukai."

After hearing the word "Royal" his hand automatically moved towards his sword.

You again?!
This guy was on the wild party earlier and said he helped fight these strange intruders...

"I will explain in detail then. Acaremus Weapon, bounty of ß 325 million, That is the threat level that the World Government has placed upon your head for the massacre of Cactus Island and your new fame. However, I was sent here to see if you were a reasonable man or if the rumors were true. That you were just another genocider. So you have been given a chance at redemption. Work for the world government as a Royal Shichibukai and your bounty will be frozen. No one from the Navy or Bounty Hunter will come for your head. As Shichibukai you will be allowed to continue on your chosen path, however when the World Government summons you, then you must obey and fight for them. This is the path that I have chosen as well as several others."

Now the mechanical man finally moves. Squatting down to speak eye to eye with Weapon. "What will you decide? Join the Shichibukai or declare your rebellion here and now? Either way I am just a messenger today. I will return to them to share your decision."
Surprised by all this information, Dagon turned his eyes to Weapon and waited for his reaction.
A royal person offers him to become royal too. Why would one refuse that? Anyway...
He had the hilt of his sword already in hand, ready to intervene if necessary.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Weapon thought it strange that the incident on Cactus Island was being referred to as a massacre. I gave them the death they wanted, a death in battle. He also did not appreciate the apparent implication that if he refused the offer, it somehow made him less reasonable. He was also thankful that the man was only a messenger, as he was not in the mood to fight, and sensed the individual before him was quite powerful, at any rate. He pondered the question some more before coming to his decision, to further inquire.

"You say that there is a position available in this branch of piracy permitted by the government. How come?"

He was curious, as he thought that logically, unless the Shichibukai were planning to become the Hachibukai, there must be a reason why they would come to a new pirate captain with such an offer.

-Emily-
Emily heard Dagon's words and nodded, then darted away, jumping up onto the deck of the ship. Alright, time to check up on Charles, Igaram, and Vivi. Also, now that I think about it, where's Jeremiah? Wasn't he with Dagon? Ah, whatever, I can check ranks once this is all over.

Emily was not keen on the idea of Weapon becoming a Shichibukai, but kept that opinion to herself, as it was her captain's decision. In any case, she trusted him to make the right one, and knowing him as she did, it seemed that any such offer would likely be declined.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuma looks down towards Dagon for a moment while Weapon is thinking and merely says "If you could go somewhere where would it be?"

But then out of surprise, Weapon asked the bear of a man an inspiring question. Why would the government allow piracy? In this moment Kuma's human remains beat more strongly before his mechanics steady his emotions. "Kwa!" he chuckles only once. Smiling for the first time a long time.... smiling for perhaps, the last time...

"You are still confused." He responds. "The World Government is Justice. If you are part of the World Government then you too are Justice. But don't mistake that to mean that the World Government will not come to stop you if you interfere with their goals. To be Shichibukai... to be Royal just means that you may do as you like and they may do as they like. Former Shichibukai sought to overthrow the World Government by using Alabasta and it's weapon. He is no longer supported by the World Government. Thus a position for you became available."

Kuma stands back up to full height and pats his purple book. I like you, Weapon. The Warlord seems to be trying to force himself to do something, but ends up creeking back down into a squat. "Do you have any more questions or have you reached a decision?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The moment he turned his face in Dagon's direction, he realized that this man had a completely different presence than the one earlier on the ship. Are they even the same person? Kuma continued with a strange question about where he would like to go if he could, causing Dagon's head tilting to the side in confusion. It wasn't a tough question for him to answer, but he kept quite and continued listening to the unusual conversation between those two.

On the way to the orlop, Jeremiah noticed a puddle of red liquid flowing through a door from underneath. When opening it in expection of another intruder corpse, his monobrow shaped into a W. "Charles, Igaram... the hell are you doing here?!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Emily-
Perplexed by the offer, and also hearing Kuma's words that the position had become available because of a Shichibukai that tried to use Alabasta for something... he simply stood and scratched his head. There was a lot of information to take in. His bounty had jumped at some point, apparently for the thing with the bounty hunters... did the world think of him as a killer?

For years, I've been a strictly anti-government type, thinking such 'organization' is an affront to personal freedom. Still, it feels dishonest of me to turn my back on anywhere that Skeez had called home. But things don't add up. Why would the government, the same government that gave me a bounty simply for my existence, want to work with me? And then there's the possibilities... if I join, what could I accomplish?

Emily watched as her captain stood there, presumably mulling it over. She was surprised at this, but dared not to show it. How could he give this so much thought? What happened to his anti-government convictions?

Life is impermanence, thought Weapon. As the souls of the just and brave fight their way to the top of the world and earn a righteous afterlife, we mortals spend our lives abhorring the very thing needed for our souls to know peace. Violence begets violence, it is the necessary evil of this world. It is only malicious when not sought after. A battle is a battle. How do I reconcile my conflicting beliefs? With conflict? Where do I go in life that may see satisfaction? What am I seeking, on this broad open sea?

As if to answer all of his questions, in one swift, defiant sentence he gave his answer to the mysterious Bartholemew Kuma. "Sure, I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, c'est la vie." He had no idea what 'c'est la vie' meant, but it sounded right.

Emily was stunned, but somehow accepted her captain's words. Perhaps something clicked in his mind, she thought. Perhaps this sea necessitates a different approach. I'll have to talk with him about this later.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuma stands back to a full twenty two feet towering above the non-giant men before him. Weapons decision may have been quite climactic for himself and for his crew members, however the Tyrant Warlord did not waver in his robotic movements or facial expressions when the answer was finally given to him.

"Very well, Acaremus Weapon. You are now among the seven royal warlords of the World Government. I bestow upon you the title of Shichibukai." The half metal man then looks around to the nearby crew members of the swordsman Warlord. "I will now return to the World Government and tell them of your decision. Your bounties will now be frozen and no Marines or Bounty hunters will have lawful rights to take your heads. When you are needed a messenger from the World Government will come call for you again."

He turns from then all and states clearly as if it were his last words: "Good-bye Backyard Pirates..." and with another blip! Kuma the Tyrant Warlord disappears from Little Garden.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon and Emily-
As the strange shichibukai disappeared as quickly as he had arrived, it seemed to Weapon that the matter was settled. So, now I have some fancy government title, huh? This ought to get whoever put that bounty on my head all those years ago really riled up.

Emily was still reserved, but thought it better not to question her captain until they were on the open seas. Something about this island made her feel like they had been there for a lifetime, and she was hoping that their celebration would be worth the perceived wait.

"Alright, it seems that all that's left is to party!" said Weapon, clearly and triumphantly.

-Vivi-
Vivi woke up from a nap, knowing there was little else to do on the ship, a ship she wasn't particularly fond of. Even so, as much as she kept her distance, and wanted to get back home, there was a part of her that had grown accustomed to her current situation. She had this weird sense that it might all be over soon, and then... would she miss this? She could hardly tell. There was nothing in particular that connected her to this group of pirates, but who knows.

-Charles & Igaram-
Charles and Igaram woke up after having passed out in the wine room. They had been discovered by Jeremiah.

"Oh, hello Jeremiah," said Charles. "Fabububu! Igara-boy and I had some real fun with wine tasting."

"My head hurts, but at least I didn't have to do more cleaning..." said Igaram.

"Yeah, it can be fun, but after a while the creeping dread of monotony seeps in, sucking you into a black hole from which there is no escape."

"Oi, can you go one sentence without being weird?"

"I could, but I choose not to," said Charles.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dagon stabbed the air with his sword in disbelief. He disappeared?! Not even a cloud of dust marks the way he went!
"Alright, it seems that all that's left is to party!" said Weapon, clearly and triumphantly.
His doubts quickly disappeared and he let himself be infected by the feeling of victory, even though he didn't exactly understand what happened.
AYE! And then let's leave this cursed island!
His gaze fell on Miss Goldenweek. And what do we do with that witch?

Top Bottom