TV Show Lucifer (TV Show)

Messages
11,141
Reaction score
38,378
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
210
Lucifer s5 is to have a time jump from season 4 of 2 years

Episode 1 title: Really Sad Devil Guy
[automerge]1568491353[/automerge]
Kelly Clarkson wants Netflix to give Lucifer a Season 6
[automerge]1568824673[/automerge]
Episode 2 Title: Something Naughty Nice?
[automerge]1569437491[/automerge]
Episode 3 has hints of a Chloe Decker and Lucifer reunion

Matthew Boher joins the cast for Season 5
 
Last edited:
Messages
11,141
Reaction score
38,378
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
210
So there isn't an official release date yet :cautious:
not as of yet though its implied it will be around the same time Season 4 came to Netflix
[automerge]1576063197[/automerge]
So this just happened
_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:
[automerge]1593285324[/automerge]
@Gambit you ready for season 5 thats to start August 21st
 
Last edited:
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
not as of yet though its implied it will be around the same time Season 4 came to Netflix
[automerge]1576063197[/automerge]
So this just happened
_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:_hypejoy:
[automerge]1593285324[/automerge]
@Gambit you ready for season 5 thats to start August 21st
Hell yeah... 2 more mos
 
Messages
11,141
Reaction score
38,378
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
210
Hell yeah... 2 more mos
Season 6 has been announced too though Season 6's structure hasn't been leaked as of yet. Like would it follow S5's with 2 cours or will it be a short or typical 12-15 episode season.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Season 6 has been announced too though Season 6's structure hasn't been leaked as of yet. Like would it follow S5's with 2 cours or will it be a short or typical 12-15 episode season.
It depends on how they'd pull this season.
 
Messages
11,141
Reaction score
38,378
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
210
Fucking Mike is doing there? Lol
I don't like the whole "twin brother" thing as in the comics they weren't twins but brothers.

I would have preferred Michael was played by another character or use some effects done to change Tom Ellis' appearance a little more

I guess this whole Michael thing is just something for part 2 with God
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I don't like the whole "twin brother" thing as in the comics they weren't twins but brothers.

I would have preferred Michael was played by another character or use some effects done to change Tom Ellis' appearance a little more

I guess this whole Michael thing is just something for part 2 with God
I don't like it either but i will hope that he just disguised as Lu..
 
Top Bottom