[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I dont know tbh he killed AL, but he got his weapon from a "Third Party".
A killing third can't be town sided role in any way... So beky can be SK, it's better to get rid of SK in starting
[automerge]1567099058[/automerge]
You got a point...tbh I am curious about it. But again why did scum give you a lynch vest? xd
I don't get this either to be honest... what even Al was trying to accomplish but do you think scum will push his own scum buddy when no one pushing them?
[automerge]1567099177[/automerge]
Or is possible that scum needed time for something so they decide to give Naomi vest knowing that lynch survivor always gonna get lynch in next phase... that's the only possible explanation I can come up with
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
A killing third can't be town sided role in any way... So beky can be SK, it's better to get rid of SK in starting
[automerge]1567099058[/automerge]

I don't get this either to be honest... what even Al was trying to accomplish but do you think scum will push his own scum buddy when no one pushing them?
[automerge]1567099177[/automerge]
Or is possible that scum needed time for something so they decide to give Naomi vest knowing that lynch survivor always gonna get lynch in next phase... that's the only possible explanation I can come up with
AL sounds like a player who would do that, since I was townreading Naomi.
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Or is possible that scum needed time for something so they decide to give Naomi vest knowing that lynch survivor always gonna get lynch in next phase... that's the only possible explanation I can come up with
This is the only explanation I could think of as well if you really are town and that would be a bunch of bullshit because scum could've just let you die when you were getting lynched and have a free lynch immunity for other scum mates.
Vote lynch Oreki
If Oreki lives this lynch again, then we could just finish him off in the night, no way he'd have so much lives after 2 lynches.
If he dies from this lynch then I'll try roleblocking Waindo tonight and others can do whatever you want. There's no way his self protect ability has no cooldowns on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
This is the only explanation I could think of as well if you really are town and that would be a bunch of bullshit because scum could've just let you die when you were getting lynched and have a free lynch immunity for other scum mates.
Vote lynch Oreki
If Oreki lives this lynch again, then we could just finish him off in the night, no way he'd have so much lives after 2 lynches.
If he dies from this lynch then I'll try roleblocking Waindo tonight and others can do whatever you want. There's no way his self protect ability has no cooldowns on it.
You think Wai is more dangerous than Gin?
anyway how much time left DP?
[automerge]1567103095[/automerge]
@Dragomir Votecount and time left?
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
You think Wai is more dangerous than Gin?
anyway how much time left DP?
[automerge]1567103095[/automerge]
@Dragomir Votecount and time left?
The character he claimed was bs it didn't even look like an actual Alien. Like Larsi said it could be a Xenomorph and Xenomorphs are most likely kill alls and I don't want Wai doing anything stupid. I'm sure we have other ways of containing others, I can't be the only RB.
We've got less than 3 hours left i think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
This is the only explanation I could think of as well if you really are town and that would be a bunch of bullshit because scum could've just let you die when you were getting lynched and have a free lynch immunity for other scum mates.
Vote lynch Oreki
If Oreki lives this lynch again, then we could just finish him off in the night, no way he'd have so much lives after 2 lynches.
If he dies from this lynch then I'll try roleblocking Waindo tonight and others can do whatever you want. There's no way his self protect ability has no cooldowns on it.
Don't worry bonnie, you're in my scum list already... one of the most opportunistic players... tell me one reason why scum would offer their own teammate a vest in open and plus gonna push for them when no one was asking for their claim... answer these questions and I will let you go hook
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Vote lynch Prath
Most valid lynch as he's completely inactive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Vote lynch Prath
Most valid lynch as he's completely inactive.
Inactive players most likely gonna get replaced and I think Drago asked for sub... so I suggest Beky is a good choice and we can invest Bonni
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
This is the only explanation I could think of as well if you really are town and that would be a bunch of bullshit because scum could've just let you die when you were getting lynched and have a free lynch immunity for other scum mates.
Vote lynch Oreki
If Oreki lives this lynch again, then we could just finish him off in the night, no way he'd have so much lives after 2 lynches.
If he dies from this lynch then I'll try roleblocking Waindo tonight and others can do whatever you want. There's no way his self protect ability has no cooldowns on it.
You'll be wasting a RB. My passive deflects RBs.
[automerge]1567103896[/automerge]
Inactive players most likely gonna get replaced and I think Drago asked for sub... so I suggest Beky is a good choice and we can invest Bonni
I think Bonni is town as well. As I already said. So either some of the inactives, or Gambit or Beky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Vote Count​
Prath - 2
Beky - 1
Oreki - 2
Gintoki - 1

There are 3 hours left in the day phase.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
This is the only explanation I could think of as well if you really are town and that would be a bunch of bullshit because scum could've just let you die when you were getting lynched and have a free lynch immunity for other scum mates.
Scum could have let me die but what if scum needed time for something so it's good way to get a time.. don't use that logic....not to mention I hardly think anyone has an explanation for Al bushing Naomi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Damn guys I am torn, so many lynchwagons, and Wai is superscummy with trying to lynch Prath...
[automerge]1567103979[/automerge]
Vote Lynch Gintoki
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
I think Bonni is town as well. As I already said. So either some of the inactives, or Gambit or Beky.
Bonni aggressive persona in this game is kind of out of her character... don't forget an aggressive persona always help to maintain the other emotions in the game
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Well, I can't vote, but I would prefer an Oreki lynch. He is giving off kill all vibes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Don't worry bonnie, you're in my scum list already... one of the most opportunistic players... tell me one reason why scum would offer their own teammate a vest in open and plus gonna push for them when no one was asking for their claim... answer these questions and I will let you go hook
That's true, I can't answer that. But can you answer why Naomi never explained what she did to Oreki #1 and why AL would blindly give town a lynch immunity?
The journey on the new island began with the Transparent One haunting the One-eyed, making it do something.
Last but not least, the Dark Lord gave the Transparent One something.
I'm sure you're not allowed to answer the first question since you had to sub in for Naomi. (btw @Naomi really disappointed that you'd sub out so easily to run away from people questioning you)
You could argue that AL did it to mess with town into thinking that you're scum by giving you a lynch avoid, but I'm not gonna go around in circles and it's just more likely for you to be scum rather than town. Plus your flip of either town or anti-town can confirm some of my reads on players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom