Go for B.
Go for B.
Yes. Sadly for her there were some mechanical mistakes Dragomir made and the invest shouldn't be successful, but it was. The fault of the complicated ability sets.You guys are killing me here. Isn't Flower invested as scum?
Whats with that curveball lol? I'm not the one whom pointed out Beky as scum.Yes. Sadly for her there were some mechanical mistakes Dragomir made and the invest shouldn't be successful, but it was. The fault of the complicated ability sets.
[automerge]1567109638[/automerge]
Okay
Unvote
Vote lynch Beky
If Beky flips town, then Wai and Oreki are a team.
Yes. Sadly for her there were some mechanical mistakes Dragomir made and the invest shouldn't be successful, but it was. The fault of the complicated ability sets.
Drago is a type of host who confirms things when he makes mistakes... flower already knows that... did Drago confirm anything here or flower ask Drago to confirm anything? If she is a town, she would have already asked Drago to confirm that guilty partYes. Sadly for her there were some mechanical mistakes Dragomir made and the invest shouldn't be successful, but it was. The fault of the complicated ability sets.
She confirmed by claiming third.Drago is a type of host who confirms things when he makes mistakes... flower already knows that... did Drago confirm anything here or flower ask Drago to confirm anything? If she is a town, she would have already asked Drago to confirm that guilty part
I'm not Town. And yes, I did confirm it already. But that's angle-shooting.Drago is a type of host who confirms things when he makes mistakes... flower already knows that... did Drago confirm anything here or flower ask Drago to confirm anything? If she is a town, she would have already asked Drago to confirm that guilty part
of course, she's gonna claim third... that's what scum claims when they're in this situation, you can't expect her to say, oh you invested me and got guilty, so yeah I am scum@Stray Cat if Beky flips mafia you gotta protect me in best case
[automerge]1567109874[/automerge]
She confirmed by claiming third.
@Dragomir angle shooting allowedI'm not Town. And yes, I did confirm it already. But that's angle-shooting.
Stray Cat?What's Flower's new username?
Who is scum and who is town?
Why should I tell you?@Stray Cat what's your wincon
You're scum, getting lynch this phaseWhat's Flower's new username?
Who is scum and who is town?
Cuz you claim to be thirdWhy should I tell you?
Townies are me, Oreki, Bonni, Rej, Stray Cat is 3rd, others are sus.What's Flower's new username?
Who is scum and who is town?
you forgot me in the town groupTownies are me, Oreki, Bonni, Rej, Stray Cat is 3rd, others are sus.

Why should I let anyone ruin my wincon by telling?Wow, now Flower doesn't want to tell us her wincon despite being third... can't get better than that
We need to invest Beky and Gambityou forgot me in the town group
you can invest me and i'll do some magic just name me 2 folks who are sus or mafia and we'll see scum hurt scum