Day 2 : Action 4
- Messages
- 1,915
- Reaction score
- 2,972
- Points
- 2,950
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,063
Fancy Bra was seen kissing someone
Have you actually read my postsSomeone should check Misty
Fancy Bra was seen kissing someone
So either one of these just sexually assaulted me and I lost a life. Think the loner is the creepLoner was seen stealing a kiss from someone
Which one?Have you actually read my posts?
For examplePpl asking about the lynch yesterday btw, I wanted to see what Okosans target flipped, for info. And here we are, important info we got
[automerge]1576786384[/automerge]
Last of my posts is the explanation to thsi, i lost the quote for a moment
[automerge]1576786433[/automerge]
Also it isn't really what scum would do, unless their buddy had a vote on them, since it raises attention.. if anything id bus them lol
What info did you get?For example
Sigh whatever.Vote Lynch Okosan
leave misty to me tonight...
Oh yeah? He keeps targeting you?Sigh whatever.
[automerge]1576836424[/automerge]
Seriously I am subbing out if I get targeted just because gambit feels like it every game
Every fucking game, I am doneOh yeah? He keeps targeting you?
This really isnt about the afm lynch though. It s about you visiting someone that was attacked?Cooo! (The feeling when you saw that people are bandwagoning you for a stupid reason but you weren't able to get on enough to defend yourself)
[automerge]1576844697[/automerge]
COOO! (By the way there is absolutely no world in which that AM lynch was a result of Okosan pushing him, nor was that "Okosan's Lynch" like you guys seem to think it was. He can go into extreme depth after the game (since he's probably about to die here) as to why regardless of alignment he would've done the exact same thing in that situation, and how Okosan literally had the least amount of say in AM getting lynched there)