[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Regular Mafia : Yamada-Kun And The 7 Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Nooooo misty. I will avenge you :mad:
[automerge]1576944064[/automerge]
@Gambit why did not you take down your Afh vote?
Whaat? I initiate the vote but people who sheeped it were the one's to be blamed.


Alsk, I got blocked last nyt..
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Vote Lynch Okosan

This lynch should finish you off. :)

a Delinquent was seen using copied power , watching someone secretly.

this is scum?
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Sorry @MistyCat I didnt think someone would attack me. I swap myself with you last night due to u being role block for no reason. Looks like someone wants me dead.

I swapped with dragomir N1 and I got attacked and silenced. Drago needs to be looked at just in case because I cant understand why scum would attack him unless he is scum who attacked me with defensive ability. The fact that they tried to finish me off means they know I lost a life or it was a random attack.

Overall it bothers me that scum attacked me and not Dragomir because logically they should try to finish him off.

Vote Lynch Okosan
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Sorry @MistyCat I didnt think someone would attack me. I swap myself with you last night due to u being role block for no reason. Looks like someone wants me dead.

I swapped with dragomir N1 and I got attacked and silenced. Drago needs to be looked at just in case because I cant understand why scum would attack him unless he is scum who attacked me with defensive ability. The fact that they tried to finish me off means they know I lost a life or it was a random attack.

Overall it bothers me that scum attacked me and not Dragomir because logically they should try to finish him off.

Vote Lynch Okosan
You're a town transporter? The only scum I have seen with a scum defensive ability are the 3rd party Survivors. Since you got attacked instead of Drago, then this makes me think either mafia or SK targeted Drago.
 
Messages
397
Reaction score
1,220
Points
5,850
Salty Doubloons
1,547
Sorry @MistyCat I didnt think someone would attack me. I swap myself with you last night due to u being role block for no reason. Looks like someone wants me dead.

I swapped with dragomir N1 and I got attacked and silenced. Drago needs to be looked at just in case because I cant understand why scum would attack him unless he is scum who attacked me with defensive ability. The fact that they tried to finish me off means they know I lost a life or it was a random attack.

Overall it bothers me that scum attacked me and not Dragomir because logically they should try to finish him off.

Vote Lynch Okosan
what do you think how many attacking roles can there be? mafia and town added?
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
what do you think how many attacking roles can there be? mafia and town added?
Why would town attack N1?? I also think something is off about your post. Let just say I think you're scum. I also think Dragomir is scum.
You're a town transporter? The only scum I have seen with a scum defensive ability are the 3rd party Survivors. Since you got attacked instead of Drago, then this makes me think either mafia or SK targeted Drago.
Yes and scum trying to kill me because misty ended up dying. I wanted to swap with okosan but I assume town killing would finish him off and didnt wanna get hit.
 
Messages
397
Reaction score
1,220
Points
5,850
Salty Doubloons
1,547
Why would town attack N1?? I also think something is off about your post. Let just say I think you're scum. I also think Dragomir is scum
i have some info and want to confirm something before revealing it.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
i have some info and want to confirm something before revealing it.
Well if someone else got attacked they need to speak up but it seems we got 2 scum attacking. Unless a townie attacked me last night. I doubt the attack and silence were one ability if it was scum so drago prob 3rd or just broken. Naomi was attacked N1 and so was I so I count 2. No one attacked Okosan so no town attacking.
 
Messages
397
Reaction score
1,220
Points
5,850
Salty Doubloons
1,547
Well if someone else got attacked they need to speak up but it seems we got 2 scum attacking. Unless a townie attacked me last night. I doubt the attack and silence were one ability if it was scum so drago prob 3rd or just broken. Naomi was attacked N1 and so was I so I count 2. No one attacked Okosan so no town attacking.
2 players visited okosan. If they were both attackers he should be dead. Since you did not switch me up im thinking of saying who those 2 are
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
2 players visited okosan. If they were both attackers he should be dead. Since you did not switch me up im thinking of saying who those 2 are
That's up to you, the game is so dead that this is going nowhere anyway. I just shared the info I have available, scum can win for all I care.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Vote Lynch Okosan

Hopefully that'll finish him off.
Sorry @MistyCat I didnt think someone would attack me. I swap myself with you last night due to u being role block for no reason. Looks like someone wants me dead.

I swapped with dragomir N1 and I got attacked and silenced. Drago needs to be looked at just in case because I cant understand why scum would attack him unless he is scum who attacked me with defensive ability. The fact that they tried to finish me off means they know I lost a life or it was a random attack.

Overall it bothers me that scum attacked me and not Dragomir because logically they should try to finish him off.

Vote Lynch Okosan
I still dont know if you should've revealed yourself yet though :/
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Vote Lynch Okosan

Hopefully that'll finish him off.

I still dont know if you should've revealed yourself yet though :/
I wasn't going to say a thing tbh, but because no one is talking no one has nothing to go off of. Not even reads are available at this point. I didnt even bothered voting last DP even though I could, seems as though no one minds my absence yet instead of making me scummy someone tried to kill me instead. So yea Drago is the most sus right now and I had to say it.

7 pages at DP3. This is a new record Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom