General My Hero Academia General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well fire sparks have shown up on midoriya more, i don't recall it on all might that much. Except for his eyes, where it looks like void/with two burning embers pupils that glow intensely. (he was also able to draw the remaning power in one for all before it expired)

and also his punch, can change the weather to rain, this would only be possible if his punch are causing heat!

It starts to rain after he let loose his power/intense punch.

Well imo, I think there is heat aspect to midoriya and all might (All might eyes intense glow and his punches can warm up the temperature) Also All might could not unlock past holder quirks, so it would make sense one for all is giving echo of that ability. but more weaker form from soul copy.(weird as it sounds)

:blobthink:

I will wait for more story. Because it subtle clue.

Just like all might explanation to sucking up air, to become mucles (sound like balloon explanation, but that requires heat/fire to become big)
Well as far as I know All Mights power did have something with air or wind pressure but I am not all too sure where I have read that. But about the rest I am not too sure. Better wait for more clues on it though it is interesting

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

That is the correct phrase? Revealed and not introduced? Like introducing someone.

If he did say reveal as correct phrase from translation. Then his father was already introduced to us?

re·veal
make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others.
:blobthink:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deku's father has fire quirk. He can breath fire
the one i seen was endeavor was his dad lol

though i do find it sus, because it both parents had quirks. Deku should have gotten hybrid of it.

1. so either his mom lieing,for reason.
2. deku quirk was stolen? (i do recall in the introduction a baby for example was shown glowing with power, so they don't have to be 4 year old to manifest a quirk. As the baby exampled shown.
3. His father was quirkless? though that would make sense why deku did not pick up his mom quirk.

Though the reveal phrase means it as secret will be revealed about the father. Imo if he meant introduce, if he went with that phrasing. It would make sense because he introducing deku father. but goes reveal (like a secret)

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
though i do find it sus, because it both parents had quirks. Deku should have gotten hybrid of it.
It doesnt need to be like that. Some quirks can he a hybrid but in most cases they wont be. Also it can also be that certain quirks can cancel each other

Deku's mom has water quirk
Deku's dad has fire quirk

Could be the reason why Deku doesnt have a quirk is bcs water and fire dont mix. And we know his quirk isnt stolen bcs deku has that extra joint

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It doesnt need to be like that. Some quirks can he a hybrid but in most cases they wont be. Also it can also be that certain quirks can cancel each other

Deku's mom has water quirk
Deku's dad has fire quirk

Could be the reason why Deku doesnt have a quirk is bcs water and fire dont mix. And we know his quirk isnt stolen bcs deku has that extra joint
No she attract objects

Unnamed Object Attraction Quirk: Inko has the ability to manipulate small objects that are close enough to her. She has only demonstrated the ability to pull them towards her hand.

Not water lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why the fuck did i think it is water lmao

So am surprised her quirk did not combine with the so called fire breather, since she can attract object.

if he did indeed was fire? + attract. Basically the combo hybrid would make midoriya able attract fire to him in sense. like fire absorption. even possible to put out fires by attracting it to him. That would be cool combo.

Will just have to wait and see if his quirk was stolen, or mom is lieing which i think it is. just from the author stating he would reveal secret about father.

I see mha gets updated slower then rest. But hopefully by next year we get info about his dad.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm thinking in open a thread about the manga volumes so we can discuss about the new releases and sales there...also the glorious extras :lazylaughplz:

Oh and i think we need a thread for the Vigilantes manga, since is also part of the franchise.
[automerge]1574991161[/automerge]
There are already some pics of the extras of volume 25 so i'll try to make the thread this night x')

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just finally caught up to the manga today and bruh this shit has been straight heat for the last 10-15 chaps.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just finally caught up to the manga today and bruh this shit has been straight heat for the last 10-15 chaps.
I really like the plot around the Todoroki family and everything around Endeavor to be honest so the last chapters were very enjoyable lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really like the plot around the Todoroki family and everything around Endeavor to be honest so the last chapters were very enjoyable lmao
Same here! I'm an Endeavor fan and to see the development he's trying to go through with his family makes me like him even more. My only wish was that he didn't separate himself from the family when he told Shoto's sister about building a new house. Tho, I guess it's too soon for him to be living with the family.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So am surprised her quirk did not combine with the so called fire breather, since she can attract object.

if he did indeed was fire? + attract. Basically the combo hybrid would make midoriya able attract fire to him in sense. like fire absorption. even possible to put out fires by attracting it to him. That would be cool combo.

Will just have to wait and see if his quirk was stolen, or mom is lieing which i think it is. just from the author stating he would reveal secret about father.

I see mha gets updated slower then rest. But hopefully by next year we get info about his dad.
Attracting fire you say? *Tododeku intensifies*
But for real, maybe that's what happened here.

Or maybe its an ability to attract danger (fire≈Danger), and it would explain why all these things happen when he's around.
How he randomly met Shigaraki, or was interning with Nighteye just as he was preparing the raid, or how that slime villain found him in that tunnel.

Maybe he still has that toe joint to increase the danger of hitting his pinkie, lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the Nomu plot, about using dead bodies to make them. beside modifying.

Here something dark, what if afo. Used nana dead body? This only possible if they did not retrieve her body afterwards....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BAKUGO...BRUH _hypejoy:
ShigaToga is in the top 10, that is, my life is complete :blobaww: , but wat a troll move to not show Tomura's face, damn it Hori :larsicry:
Hilarious that Aizawa is pretty much the only adult in the list, his work of babysitter has extended to even the villains :ROFLMAO:
The outfits looks so cool, i wish those were their future hero costumes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just finished re-reading the School Festival arc, and it was a fun arc to read all over again. Gentle and La Brava were really interesting antagonists, I enjoyed the slice of life we got with the students planning out their musical performance for the festival, I also liked the focus we got for Jiro and seeing her short backstory, and Deku's fight against Gentle was really great and imo I would say it's even better than his fight against Muscular and Overhaul.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just finished re-reading the School Festival arc, and it was a fun arc to read all over again. Gentle and La Brava were really interesting antagonists, I enjoyed the slice of life we got with the students planning out their musical performance for the festival, I also liked the focus we got for Jiro and seeing her short backstory, and Deku's fight against Gentle was really great and imo I would say it's even better than his fight against Muscular and Overhaul.
I actually really like Gentle as a Vilain. Yea he lost to Deku but he was never adamant about going for kill or severe hurting. He always went gentle even when powered up.

He is also a perfect Vilain for an arc that it supposed to be slice of life. If you put a vilain that is like Stain you would ruin the mood of the arc.

I also dig when we learn about life of students besides hero course and fighting. It is one of biggest things i miss in One Piece post TS. Not enough crew interaction

Top Bottom