Why would he kill momo to take it? Wouldn't it be better to capture momo and experiment as to why he was a success and everyone else failed. I mean Momo could be the outlier they were looking for. Oden fought Kaido and failed he might be to hold BM back for a bit but whether or not he can win without his original swords is the real question and honestly he is highly likely to fail unless Oda plans for Luffy to fully 1 v 1 Kaido (which is what I hope to happen), then have kid, law, oden etc team up against BM. If that don't work then BM needs to be removed from the equation.
1. wa ha ha and ha ha ha is completely different mate why are you so adamant about this? It's astounding actually.
2. When did I include anything from anime in this conversation? I haven't even seen the flashback in the anime last time I watch the anime Luffy was in prison, I don't care for Toei please stop making assumptions. I barely watch the anime, and when I do its when I am binge when I am bored.
3. I was just stating possibilities and long term goals. Luffy needs allies to challenge the WG and Oden is literally confirmed to be the strongest samurai. Your head is up your ass if you don't think the samaurai won't be SHP allies after this arc. Who will lead them into battle? 8 year old Momo? Dude there will be 4 admirals (not to mention even more powerful foes backing WG) and Zoro and Luffy is not enough, that's a fact. Back when I was Sanji fan I would say his name here but Sanji reaching Admiral level will be laughable base on his treatment. What's even more laughable is that yall think the WSS (zoro) and PK level Luffy can and single handedly win a war. WB was top tier and got shit on because he was the only yonko level character there and this was a rescue mission.
4. What sword thing are you rambling about now? You are mixing me up with Naomi. I don't think Toki is alive but I do believe Oden may likely be alive though it's likely not his intention and he may have been saved.
[automerge]1615900749[/automerge]
Man I laughed soo bloody hard while reading this because it's true. Oden is a world class troll and is stupid to the core mainly because he acted like a fool for 5 years instead of straight up attacking and people think it's just the villains that mess up lmao.
the kill part, was because of what Cp0 leader of the group of wano said, look at him bring it up, and claim he glad it's a failure. he glad it a failure, though if see other question why is he bringing up that df all of sudden? when it was on punk hazard. he almost seems envy of it.
imo i don't think they let momo run around with it, to dangerous if they figure out it working, though if they do try to take him, will be stopped. could be hint momo coming with sh and oden. (since oden and his kids traveled with white beard,roger and luffy possible)
since oden was part of the plan roger set, as he told oden the plan and to wait for the person they need, aka 20 years later luffy.
and yeah, oden also helps balance if true there is a big war coming, sh will need all the help they can get! plus luffy already shown excitement to oden when he heard about him only to show anger when he realized what happen to oden.
Not sure if Wano is a plot hole someone would have to explain to me why it is because at this point it seems we are still in the set up stage.
I don't pretend to like Wano arc, I just don't care anymore. It's too the point where I can't point out small details like Naomi anymore. Usually I remember shit cause I use to read chapters like 3 times upon release. Now I really could care less. Maybe the development with Sanji really let me down and now I just read weekly because I just want to know how the story ends. Truthfully I am mostly disappointed in One Piece post time skip. I got so mad at WCI that I don't think I will recover from it. Wano's set up was extremely long and drawn out but I can't say i'm surprised. If I were you I wouldn't expect Oda to explain what Oden and Toki was planning in one chapter. Probably gonna be a drawn out 2 chapters at best.
One Piece is a great story and Wano is ok imo. Nothing has really blown my mind. I mean I stop reading for a whole year and mostly focus on other things. Long time ago I couldn't even imagine doing that. I set my expectations low for this arc because if I didn't I would be upset. So however this plays out, I'll take it and leave it at that.
As for wano, like tama,tengu,oden,lady ninja, and oden friends. and big mom(LOL) and also perospero growing on me, the guy lmao is just casually walking around, and seeing different outcomes, there should be meme of him going places. lolololol
Though i did sleep through most wano, kept seeing more of orochi stupid face, big turn off. to see this evil fool do what he did. then later to only go yeesss when kaido killed him.. but that to seems to good to be true. lol considering orochi possible head regrow.. lol
also oda was building up orochi potential see oden, but he cut it off early. so there still chance orochi comeback, and also freaking out, only to get beat up for good. not quick death. that jerk can go to impel down.
I don't get why people use to call almost everything they don't like a plothole
If there is a plothole that gets filled and explained fast then it was never a plothole. Just sth. that wasn't directly explained.
I've already explained/discord what see other now saying, beside the other who keep making excuse because they don't want oden alive, not my problem if they want to ignore what oda already left as hints for oden comeback.
also plot hole would be like
oda writing oden comeback hints, then nothing.
Instead he did leave clues to oden coming back, so not plot hole. just got to read back, and now hints make sense.
Toki-like i mention already mention she would save him
Toki still needs to meet luffy hint, that oden hinted at by going 20 years
Tenguyama was waiting for oden hint, then we see oden with new swords.. most defiantly oden!
kanjuro clue/lied about momo breaking his ropes. not true. so something is off.
Oda left clue Orocohi man never found Oden body, explains why orochi hires body guards/has nightmares. Oden comeback clue.
Oden dancing time frame, he and toki had a lot time to discuss a back up plan, or help toki figure out awakening her df explaining how oden survived!
Roger told Oden to wait for that person 20 years, for the plan, aka luffy.
Oda made it seem orochi and oden would meet again, but he cut orochi off early, now we see oden. then he showed orochi headless head in cp0 panel, why show that? Also will his new heads grow out of his butt?
