Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
and what of the other siblings? i mean pudding inherited her father's trait - 3 eyes. This is not something unusual.
who is the mother? I'v never seen hint/or mention of kaido having love interest.

Only one possible, is Big mom.

With kaido genes, (not sure if same as big mom, because she was pointed out as unique, both her parents where normal size)

Is the same for kaido family line?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People questioning Yamatos height forget that big mom is huuge and has a lot of children who are very small
In terms of character heights oda is the most inconsistent manga creator ever

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There’s this theory I just read on Reddit the guy says
Toki was’t killed, we just had an implied gun shot
She was pragnent, Yamato is Oden’s son, Kaido raised him because well, he admired Oden and felt some guilt killing him But eventually Toki ended up passing all the knowledge or some parts of it to Yamato.
What do you think ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She was pragnent, Yamato is Oden’s son, Kaido raised him because well, he admired Oden and felt some guilt killing him But eventually Toki ended up passing all the knowledge or some parts of it to Yamato.
What do you think ?
Doubt that Momo and Toki have a brother.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think ?
I like some aspects of that theory, except the Toki parts. But I like the idea how Kaido admired Oden in the end and how this impacted Kaido as parent.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I knew it! I told you guys that Oden is alive a while back. I don't see how Yamato could be anyone else with all the hints made. I agree with @Nessos and his amnesia/new life theory, tho seeing how he told Luffy that he waited for him I think that his memory might have came back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The lost brother :weirdpeep:
Can be easily debunked, Oden only had 2 swords :pepethinking:
that's why he has the baseball bat. :pepesmug:
[automerge]1592859943[/automerge]
C'mon @Nessos, I don't know how much Naomi paid you to believe in this scenario but there's no reason for Oden to be alive anymore. The legacy has been passed down to the next generation of believers and that includes his children, the scabbards, and the SH alliance. If Oden will survive the execution then we wasted the beautiful flashback of his life, adventure, and battle against Kaido. The entirety of that flashback masterpiece is like waking up from a dream that should have not occurred in the first place and that defeats the purpose of his death and last will. Story-wise, it will be pretty ugly to let him live after all those years.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
C'mon @Nessos, I don't know how much Naomi paid you to believe in this scenario but there's no reason for Oden to be alive anymore
Nothing :datea:
As I have already mentioned Yamato being Oden would have less plotholes to fill then Yamato being an Oden and Luffy fanboy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that's why he has the baseball bat. :pepesmug:
[automerge]1592859943[/automerge]
C'mon @Nessos, I don't know how much Naomi paid you to believe in this scenario but there's no reason for Oden to be alive anymore. The legacy has been passed down to the next generation of believers and that includes his children, the scabbards, and the SH alliance. If Oden will survive the execution then we wasted the beautiful flashback of his life, adventure, and battle against Kaido. The entirety of that flashback masterpiece is like waking up from a dream that should have not occurred in the first place and that defeats the purpose of his death and last will. Story-wise, it will be pretty ugly to let him live after all those years.
Did you know, everyone can have different opinions? :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nothing :datea:
As I have already mentioned Yamato being Oden would have less plotholes to fill then Yamato being an Oden and Luffy fanboy.
No it wouldn't! I'm currently in process of making a theory that will explain everything.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We've seen his death. It's gruesome
We also saw Sabo death :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1592871038[/automerge]
Pells death too.
Not to mention that we saw Pound and Bentham a moment before they supposed to get executed :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We also saw Sabo death :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1592871038[/automerge]
Pells death too.
Not to mention that we saw Pound and Bentham a moment before they supposed to get executed :weirdpeep:
Also

Kin'emon the big planner, who goal is taking down kaido/orochi. Never had info on Kaido son, or made a mention. :pepethinking:

That is a bigger plot hole, imo.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
God please resolve this Yamato stuff. I wanna see your stupid faces when you realize he aint Oden.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
God please resolve this Yamato stuff. I wanna see your stupid faces when you realize he aint Oden.
I agree Yamato could be Oden's son actually. Oden could be alive and imprisoned somewhere while Toki's still in time travel mode until the war's over.

The lost brother :weirdpeep:
Can be easily debunked, Oden only had 2 swords :pepethinking:
Toki wasn't able to tell Oden she was pregnant. Or maybe she wanted to give her sword to their son.

Remember Toki has her sword... Oden has two swords. So 3 swords. 3 sword style. Zoro.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bad news, 😔 my theory disappeared again, I saved the draft to continue later but it disappeared and Frankly spiking I don't have the mood nore time to write it again, so instead of that I'm going to just show the evidence that Yamato is not Oden.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yamato being Oden is just stupid alright, that would show some poor writing from Oda, it’s possible but I wouldn’t like that at all, and Oda isn’t some rookie,like come on that’s shit story telling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom